trump's bond insurer doesn't seem to have the money.

His appraisal is his appraisal.
Correct, most lenders do not take the customers word for it.
If you decide to pay me $40000 for this piece of jewelry on my word alone, who is most naive and or trusting? Why you of course.
Yep.
Now, if I took out a loan on this piece of jewelry based on the collateral of $40000, again, based on your decision to take my word for it.
It doesn't matter, people can't falsify business or loan records, it's a crime.
You would be quite happy that I repaid that loan in full. We are both happy, no?
That would be fine if you were getting a loan from your neighbor and using your car as collateral.

Donald Trump must prove within 10 days that the company providing his $175 million appeal bond in New York’s civil fraud case is financially capable of paying up if his legal challenges fail, the state told a judge.

New York Attorney General Letitia James, who won a $454 million judgment against Trump over his asset valuations, made the demand Thursday in a notice with the court. The bond puts the fine on hold while the former president appeals the verdict, a process that could take months to..

Bloomberg is a subscription service.

Donald Trump must prove within 10 days that the company providing his $175 million appeal bond in New York’s civil fraud case is financially capable of paying up if his legal challenges fail, the state told a judge.

New York Attorney General Letitia James, who won a $454 million judgment against Trump over his asset valuations, made the demand Thursday in a notice with the court. The bond puts the fine on hold while the former president appeals the verdict, a process that could take months to..

Bloomberg is a subscription service.
see the surity company must provide the finacials

see the surity company must provide the finacials

Trump has to prove the surety company can pay if he loses ..

New York Attorney General Letitia James, who won a $454 million judgment against Trump over his asset valuations, made the demand Thursday in a notice with the court. The bond puts the fine on hold while the former president appeals the verdict, a process that could take months to... Bloomberg.

Trump has to prove the surety company can pay if he loses ..

New York Attorney General Letitia James, who won a $454 million judgment against Trump over his asset valuations, made the demand Thursday in a notice with the court. The bond puts the fine on hold while the former president appeals the verdict, a process that could take months to... Bloomberg.
again retard Trump doesnt provide the finacials the surety company does.

Trump’s “statements of financial condition” were key to his approval for a $125 million loan in 2011 for his golf resort in Doral, Florida, and a $107 million loan in 2012 for his Chicago hotel and condo skyscraper, former Deutsche Bank risk management officer Nicholas Haigh testified.

But although the bank didn’t conduct its own full appraisals of Trump’s properties, it sometimes gave sizable “haircuts” to the values he’d placed on such holdings as Trump Tower and his golf courses, Haigh said.

Forum List

Back