Trump's biographer says he protected coke seller

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Yup. There was another thread here about that recently. He even said the coke dealer was a "stand up guy." He sure does think a lot of degenerate cretins are "stand up guys." What a fucking hypocrite, all of his talk about Mexico bringing in drugs is totally empty talk. Trump loves drugs. Especially coke, wall street's drug of choice.

He probably got his coke from this guy before the debate...

We elected Bush twice. Nobody cares if their President did the cocaine.

Yup. There was another thread here about that recently. He even said the coke dealer was a "stand up guy." He sure does think a lot of degenerate cretins are "stand up guys."

He praised Hillary Clinton for years.

Honestly it does not surprise me at all. Cocaine is a popular drug among rich people.

The only reason it is still illegal is because coke is more lucrative for the government that way.

He praised Hillary Clinton for years.

Because he was lobbying her.

He even admitted that it was just business. The most dishonest type of business in existence, but that does not seem to matter to Trump.

Last edited:

We elected Bush twice. Nobody cares if their President did the cocaine.

I care if he is NOW doing coke.

**sniff**sniff**

By the way, Donald has already been suing his biographer.

No one seems to care when I bring up all the critics he has tried to silence with lawsuits. That is his most preferred tactic alongside insults and whining.

Yeah, Trump may have had an Arkansas connection too, but as long as he quit the habit we'll be ok.

Wonder what Ol' Barry would say about that.

President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father

In by Poor RichardJuly 14, 201218 Comments

The Obama campaign has spent most of the past two days spreading thoroughly debunked smears that Mitt Romney “may have committed a felony.” Well, since we’re on the topic of felonies let’s discuss a couple of felonies that Obama himself admitted to committing.

First up, this passage from Dreams from My Father:

I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that.

President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father | Poor Richard's News

People are saying....I don't know if it's true, but an awful lot of people, some very smart people are saying this is true. Maybe it should be looked into.

People are saying....I don't know if it's true, but an awful lot of people, some very smart people are saying this is true. Maybe it should be looked into.
See post #12

Forum List

Back