Trump's Acceptance Speech A Doozy

Sounds like he is running to be Batman. He's the only one who can save us......

He sold it just like he sold people on Trump University, is what you're saying.

No, what I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things, Trump is a far more honest man than anybody on your side. He's invested in hundreds of enterprises....bring him an idea and if he can make money at it, he'll do it. That's how a businessman operates.....something you government-dependent losers despise because you can't do it.

No, what I'm saying is in the grand scheme of things, Trump is a far more honest man than anybody on your side. He's invested in hundreds of enterprises....bring him an idea and if he can make money at it, he'll do it. That's how a businessman operates.....something you government-dependent losers despise because you can't do it.
All Mostly False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

...yeah, that's far more honest than anyone, lol

No, the Donald ain't a great orator, a spellbinder, or a polished politician choosing the safe, least chance of offending somebody, anybody. What he did last night was a sales pitch and a damn good one. Rather than delve into the mechanics of his product, he eliminated the risks, one by one, of buying it. And again we're reminded he's a savvy New Yawker....a schmoozer, a guy who chats up his target, gets him to relax, and then nails him between the eyes with a cold stare, asking four times what he thinks he can get.

A president, a real one, not like the clown pretending to be one now, doesn't negotiate on camera. He doesn't do the job with a focus-group sitting in the room to test his approach. Most of the presidency is on the telephone I'd imagine, quick and simple; give me what I want and I'll take care of you down the line. Don't do what I ask and you can kiss that (whatever) goodbye. Trump has proven time and time again he gets what he goes after and if you believe what he says, be confident that's what's coming. I am.

0813-donald-trump-getty-4.jpg

They had a choice. obama sold obamacare with lies and we had no choice. Your priorities are ass backwards like all lefties.

Americans had a choice. They could have elected John McCain.

Well he didn't run on ramming obamacare with no debate down our throarmts...on other words he was as fake as hitlery.....the democrats use the same shit all the time....blah blah blah

Boo hoo. Republicans wanted to stop it with a minority of votes. How democratic is that?

No, the Donald ain't a great orator, a spellbinder, or a polished politician choosing the safe, least chance of offending somebody, anybody. What he did last night was a sales pitch and a damn good one. Rather than delve into the mechanics of his product, he eliminated the risks, one by one, of buying it. And again we're reminded he's a savvy New Yawker....a schmoozer, a guy who chats up his target, gets him to relax, and then nails him between the eyes with a cold stare, asking four times what he thinks he can get.

A president, a real one, not like the clown pretending to be one now, doesn't negotiate on camera. He doesn't do the job with a focus-group sitting in the room to test his approach. Most of the presidency is on the telephone I'd imagine, quick and simple; give me what I want and I'll take care of you down the line. Don't do what I ask and you can kiss that (whatever) goodbye. Trump has proven time and time again he gets what he goes after and if you believe what he says, be confident that's what's coming. I am.

0813-donald-trump-getty-4.jpg

They had a choice. obama sold obamacare with lies and we had no choice. Your priorities are ass backwards like all lefties.

Americans had a choice. They could have elected John McCain.

Well he didn't run on ramming obamacare with no debate down our throarmts...on other words he was as fake as hitlery.....the democrats use the same shit all the time....blah blah blah

Boo hoo. Republicans wanted to stop it with a minority of votes. How democratic is that?
Source? If Trump wins they'll take it up in congress. How democratic is it if most Americans still don't want it?

Forum List

Back