Trump's a useless liar who said he was funding his own campaign ...

He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry.

It could be a combination of that and the fact that he is broke.

Trump is only a billionaire in terms of fixed assets.

He's running ads in Florida. I don't watch a lot of local TV, so perhaps I'm not the right guy to ask, but it appears that Hillary is outspending him 10:1. But he is running ads.

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

You could be right. I know I'm in texas, but typically we get a bunch of ads. Obama had a few. But here, way out in the swamps you will see plenty of hiller yard signes, one or two Trump signes, and a shirt ton of sweet meteor of death signes.

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

It's because she is nothing more then another Washington retread who has patiently waited in line to be presidant. No one can get excited over that.

Yes. The three worst establishment hack picks by the parties in my lifetime were Bob Dole, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton

He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry.

It could be a combination of that and the fact that he is broke.

Trump is only a billionaire in terms of fixed assets.

Not having enough liquid assets wouldn't be "broke," but yes, it's a possibility. But he'd have known that when he made the promise to actually fund his campaign

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

You could be right. I know I'm in texas, but typically we get a bunch of ads. Obama had a few. But here, way out in the swamps you will see plenty of hiller yard signes, one or two Trump signes, and a shirt ton of sweet meteor of death signes.

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

It's because she is nothing more then another Washington retread who has patiently waited in line to be presidant. No one can get excited over that.

Yes. The three worst establishment hack picks by the parties in my lifetime were Bob Dole, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton

We got Booosh, Booosh Jr. and trump as our 3 worst establishment picks.

... as if it matters.

He's going to do a media BLITZ closer to the sale. The Election.

He has a $140 million to spend...by waiting until the final run around the track, he can use the media buys to focus on the States that will actually matter.
By that time 10's of millions will have already voted, which won't do his advertising much good. You need to come up with something better. By the way, he has nowhere near 140 mil to spend

Not having enough liquid assets wouldn't be "broke," but yes, it's a possibility. But he'd have known that when he made the promise to actually fund his campaign

I would not be so sure.

Donald had exceptionally high confidence in himself, and has had a terrible reputation with managing money.

I would not be so sure.

Donald had exceptionally high confidence in himself, and has had a terrible reputation with managing money.

Not sure about the confidance. He got sat down pretty hard in his debate. Wasn't that Hillery was any better, she just doesn't have her screw ups highline is all.

... as if it matters.

How do you figure Trump is an "establishment" pick? That makes no sense

Mm, intresting. I'm not voting for Trump or Hillery.

Never voted and never will.

Voting is for tools, government sycophants, and system whores.

Valid points all, and that's how the government and the system keeps you at your computer desk and not voting. If you want to be a rebel, go vote. Last election I did, and it wasn't for mittens or bambams.

How do you figure Trump is an "establishment" pick? That makes no sense

Because from the start Trump has been pals with McConnel and Boner. Yes, I refer to an erect pens when I refer to Bohner. Trump spent money to keep McConnel elected to. Trump is establishment as they come, he just is a skosh rougher around the edges.

He is funding his own campaign. Unlike the corrupt Clintons, who've only sponged off Taxpayers their entire lives.

Forum List

Back