Trump's a useless liar who said he was funding his own campaign ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

But that was the point of ‘Trump’ – to destroy the GOP, to punish Ryan and House Republicans for betraying ‘real’ Republicans by passing the Omnibus Spending measure last December.

so i live in ohio, the center of the known universe, and i get enough junk mail that i could pave a highway from the cincinnati to cleveland, and all of it's about how trump brags about women bleeding from their where-evers. that's how much my vote counts in america. it counts exactly that much.

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you
He's going to do a media BLITZ closer to the sale. The Election.

He has a $140 million to spend...by waiting until the final run around the track, he can use the media buys to focus on the States that will actually matter.

I'm serious though!

Not with his own money, and your point about him using his own money is spot on...he's not using it...

But his funds are limited, and he has not spent hardly any of his funds on advertising, most of it has been spent on Trump himself or on Trump's businesses and on HATS, but what is left, the 140 million or so, he plans to run a media blitz closer to the election.

And if campaign money is limited, which his has always been...it is a proven strategy, at least in retail, to run an ad blitz closer to the sale, closer to the election in this case, instead of months ahead of time....

Hillary supporters need to donate to her and donate NOW.....she's going to need the money to go against his planned media blitz. (that's why there is something called an "October Surprise"....they don't have something called a September Surprise, or an August Surprise....not close enough to the election to really matter....and too much time for the accused to get the truth out)

... as if it matters.

He has a $140 million to spend...by waiting until the final run around the track, he can use the media buys to focus on the States that will actually matter.

What States matter more than North Carolina? Hillary is on like half the commercial breaks. I've seen Trump ads about twice ever. Trump didn't raise the money most candidates do, but he's seriously spending like nothing. On the hand both governor candidates are also on all the time

The double standard from left wing hypocrites again? It doesn't matter if Hillary gets millions from corporate doners?

... as if it matters.

What States matter more than North Carolina? Hillary is on like half the commercial breaks. I've seen Trump ads about twice ever. Trump didn't raise the money most candidates do, but he's seriously spending like nothing. On the hand both governor candidates are also on all the time
patience, and mark my words, I grew up in marketing..., he will be running ads like crazy...I don't think the man should ever in a million gazillion trillion years be President, but one thing I do know, is he does know marketing...

... as if it matters.

Oh, and if he doesn't do it, then he never really wanted to be President...

... as if it matters.

Yeah, so much worse than Clinton who is using that big bank money to fund her ads... and if she wins, will be using your money to fund the special interest.

If anything, this should wake people up to NOT vote for her. We all know the source of her funds is the poison that kills you.

... as if it matters.

Whatever you say. I can't read his mind. I'm saying he seems to have decided he doesn't want to enough to spend the money he said he was going to spend. That he decided he "never" wanted to "be President" are two flagrant assumptions on your part

... as if it matters.

Yeah, so much worse than Clinton who is using that big bank money to fund her ads... and if she wins, will be using your money to fund the special interest.

If anything, this should wake people up to NOT vote for her. We all know the source of her funds is the poison that kills you.

Success, I'm not voting for her!

... as if it matters.

Whatever you say. I can't read his mind. I'm saying he seems to have decided he doesn't want to enough to spend the money he said he was going to spend. That he decided he "never" wanted to "be President" are two flagrant assumptions on your part
Yes that is simply out there speculation IF he does not run an ad campaign...but he has at minimum $140 MILLION in his campaign war chest saved up...ALL other people's money, so he does not have to "spend or fund his own campaign", and if he does not do thi advertising media blitz, I will be very surprised....that's all I'm saying.

... as if it matters.

Yes that is simply out there speculation IF he does not run an ad campaign...but he has at minimum $140 MILLION in his campaign war chest saved up...ALL other people's money, so he does not have to "spend or fund his own campaign", and if he does not do thi advertising media blitz, I will be very surprised....that's all I'm saying.

Fair enough. I was more objecting to your putting words in my mouth. I said he's not spending the money. I didn't say he "never" wanted to be President or even that he doesn't want to. Just that he's not spending the money he said he was going to spend.

That could mean as you decided it meant he "never" wanted to be President. It could mean he did but doesn't want to now. Or it could mean he still wants to be but decided it's not worth that much of his wealth to do it. Or it could be that he's reading the tea leaves and is realizing he won't be. It could mean he isn't as liquid as he thought he was. It could be that he doesn't think ads work. That he's not spending the money now is an observation. You jumped to one possible explanation and concluded that's what I meant.

However, it's a fact now that the guy said he was going to fund it himself and pump his money into it. And he's not doing that, not at all. And the Trumpettes don't seem to be calling him on it. Why not?

so i live in ohio, the center of the known universe, and i get enough junk mail that i could pave a highway from the cincinnati to cleveland, and all of it's about how trump brags about women bleeding from their where-evers. that's how much my vote counts in america. it counts exactly that much.

I live in Ohio,too. I have yet to get an email about bleeding.

Where did I go wrong?:2up:

... as if it matters.

The Clinton campaign hasn't taken in as much as you would think from the financial/hedge fund sector, liberal pacs and causes have...even the Democratic Senators and Congressmen campaigns have not taken much from the financial industry...

... as if it matters.

You could be right. I know I'm in texas, but typically we get a bunch of ads. Obama had a few. But here, way out in the swamps you will see plenty of hiller yard signes, one or two Trump signes, and a shirt ton of sweet meteor of death signes.

But that was the point of ‘Trump’ – to destroy the GOP, to punish Ryan and House Republicans for betraying ‘real’ Republicans by passing the Omnibus Spending measure last December.

I was wondering what the tinfoil crowd thought. Thanks for sharing

... as if it matters.

You could be right. I know I'm in texas, but typically we get a bunch of ads. Obama had a few. But here, way out in the swamps you will see plenty of hiller yard signes, one or two Trump signes, and a shirt ton of sweet meteor of death signes.

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

... as if it matters.

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

It's because she is nothing more then another Washington retread who has patiently waited in line to be presidant. No one can get excited over that.

Forum List

Back