Trump's a useless liar who said he was funding his own campaign ...

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

It's because she is nothing more then another Washington retread who has patiently waited in line to be presidant. No one can get excited over that.

Yes. The three worst establishment hack picks by the parties in my lifetime were Bob Dole, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton

We got Booosh, Booosh Jr. and trump as our 3 worst establishment picks.

How do you figure Trump is an "establishment" pick? That makes no sense

Because from the start Trump has been pals with McConnel and Boner. Yes, I refer to an erect pens when I refer to Bohner. Trump spent money to keep McConnel elected to. Trump is establishment as they come, he just is a skosh rougher around the edges.

Gay.

It's amazing how in such a swing State as North Carolina is, I see almost no Hillary or Trump posters anywhere. You'd think it's just a local election year

It's because she is nothing more then another Washington retread who has patiently waited in line to be presidant. No one can get excited over that.

Yes. The three worst establishment hack picks by the parties in my lifetime were Bob Dole, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton

Because from the start Trump has been pals with McConnel and Boner. Yes, I refer to an erect pens when I refer to Bohner. Trump spent money to keep McConnel elected to. Trump is establishment as they come, he just is a skosh rougher around the edges.

Calling Trump "establishment" is ridiculous, I don't even know what point you're trying to make with that

Valid points all, and that's how the government and the system keeps you at your computer desk and not voting. If you want to be a rebel, go vote. Last election I did, and it wasn't for mittens or bambams.

Your vote is useless. The winner is already decided in the prewar.

Valid points all, and that's how the government and the system keeps you at your computer desk and not voting. If you want to be a rebel, go vote. Last election I did, and it wasn't for mittens or bambams.

Your vote is useless. The winner is already decided in the prewar.

Can't disagree, but if your doing nothing it won't get fixed.

Calling Trump "establishment" is ridiculous, I don't even know what point you're trying to make with that

Spoken by a true cool-aid drinking zombie so drunk on Trump sperm you can't think right. Your little Trump did not beat sixteen other guys, it was more like two. The others carried Trump through the primarey. And you all make all this noise about the Democrats pick hillery. Damn. Trump freely admits funding the establishment. He was it's useful idiot. See, the Republican get what they want with or without Trump. It's a fact.

Gay.

Yes you are. I'm very proud of how boldly you state it to.

Spoken by a true cool-aid drinking zombie so drunk on Trump sperm you can't think right. Your little Trump did not beat sixteen other guys, it was more like two. The others carried Trump through the primarey. And you all make all this noise about the Democrats pick hillery. Damn. Trump freely admits funding the establishment. He was it's useful idiot. See, the Republican get what they want with or without Trump. It's a fact.

I don't know what the fuck you're drinking, but what is the thread title and the OP post ... and who wrote it, cum swigger.

I said Trump's not "establishment." The guy never held an office, moron

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

That was for the primaries.

Are you nuts? Seriously I have respected you until now. FOR THE FUCKING PRIMARIES.

What part of the primaries don't you get assholes.

Do I really have to change your diapers idiots? No one can go into the general by themselves. Grow fucking up and learn politics.

The fact he did the primaries alone should earn your respect and not your scorn you bloody fools.

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you
He's going to do a media BLITZ closer to the sale. The Election.

He has a $140 million to spend...by waiting until the final run around the track, he can use the media buys to focus on the States that will actually matter.

What States matter more than North Carolina? Hillary is on like half the commercial breaks. I've seen Trump ads about twice ever. Trump didn't raise the money most candidates do, but he's seriously spending like nothing. On the hand both governor candidates are also on all the time
patience, and mark my words, I grew up in marketing..., he will be running ads like crazy...I don't think the man should ever in a million gazillion trillion years be President, but one thing I do know, is he does know marketing...

If he knew marketing, he'd be running ads now. Marketing hinges on repitition. He's got no ground game and he's not running ads. He's not marketing.

... as if it matters.

Are you nuts? Seriously I have respected you until now. FOR THE FUCKING PRIMARIES.

He only said he was funding himself for the primaries? If that's the case, I did miss that. When did he say he was funding only the "primaries?" If that's the case, he's really screwed because Republicans haven't raised shit for him

... as if it matters.

He's going to do a media BLITZ closer to the sale. The Election.

He has a $140 million to spend...by waiting until the final run around the track, he can use the media buys to focus on the States that will actually matter.

What States matter more than North Carolina? Hillary is on like half the commercial breaks. I've seen Trump ads about twice ever. Trump didn't raise the money most candidates do, but he's seriously spending like nothing. On the hand both governor candidates are also on all the time
patience, and mark my words, I grew up in marketing..., he will be running ads like crazy...I don't think the man should ever in a million gazillion trillion years be President, but one thing I do know, is he does know marketing...

If he knew marketing, he'd be running ads now. Marketing hinges on repitition. He's got no ground game and he's not running ads. He's not marketing.
his surrogates are running lots and lots of ads up here in Maine....a few from Hillary too....

But I do believe that Trump saved the money for advertising at the last minute...I did read a few days ago, that the Trump campaign made a huge advertising buy, don't know when it will begin...

If he waits much longer it will be too late...

... as if it matters.

He only said he was funding himself for the primaries? If that's the case, I did miss that. When did he say he was funding only the "primaries?" If that's the case, he's really screwed because Republicans haven't raised shit for him

He didn't even make it through the primaries "self funding". He said he has $10 billion. He barely tapped into his funds. He's a scam artist. Always has been.

... as if it matters.

He didn't even make it through the primaries "self funding". He said he has $10 billion. He barely tapped into his funds. He's a scam artist. Always has been.
He used his company's money as a LOAN to the campaign, but the campaign HAS TO PAY the loan back.... so not even that money was his...that was spent.

... as if it matters.

He used his company's money as a LOAN to the campaign, but the campaign HAS TO PAY the loan back.... so not even that money was his...that was spent.

I recall him saying that he would forgive that loan.

Forum List

Back