Trump's a useless liar who said he was funding his own campaign ...

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

That was for the primaries.

Are you nuts? Seriously I have respected you until now. FOR THE FUCKING PRIMARIES.

He only said he was funding himself for the primaries? If that's the case, I did miss that. When did he say he was funding only the "primaries?" If that's the case, he's really screwed because Republicans haven't raised shit for him

He didn't even make it through the primaries "self funding". He said he has $10 billion. He barely tapped into his funds. He's a scam artist. Always has been.
He used his company's money as a LOAN to the campaign, but the campaign HAS TO PAY the loan back.... so not even that money was his...that was spent.

I recall him saying that he would forgive that loan.
ohhh, I never heard that....?

Are you nuts? Seriously I have respected you until now. FOR THE FUCKING PRIMARIES.

He only said he was funding himself for the primaries? If that's the case, I did miss that. When did he say he was funding only the "primaries?" If that's the case, he's really screwed because Republicans haven't raised shit for him

He didn't even make it through the primaries "self funding". He said he has $10 billion. He barely tapped into his funds. He's a scam artist. Always has been.
He used his company's money as a LOAN to the campaign, but the campaign HAS TO PAY the loan back.... so not even that money was his...that was spent.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he said that. But...I'm not confident that he actually did it.

... as if it matters.

So I live in North Carolina, the ultimate toss up State. I've literally seen about 100 Hitlary ads and bout 2 Trump ads. He lied and said he was going to run a real campaign. But obviously he's hedging his bets. At the expense of Republicans. He's spending zero on his campaign, he wants to stay a billionaire. And if he loses, he's hanging all you Republicans out to dry. I said suck that, bitches. I'd like to say I've learned from that, and now I say suck that, bitches. You bought into the liar who is playing you

So in other words, you agree with me

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he said that. But...I'm not confident that he actually did it.

I did hear that too. Doesn't address the central question though, where is Trump funding anything?

... as if it matters.

So in other words, you agree with me

As is sometimes the case, yes.

Forum List

Back