TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth”

Osama Hussaine attacked our country from day one and after he was resoundingly voted the fuck out by President Trump. Osama Hussaine will hopefully be going to prison for his treasonous attempts to attack our economy and our government.
snout, I just love it when you make an emphatic mules ass of yourself.

Osama Hussaine attacked our country from day one and after he was resoundingly voted the fuck out by President Trump. Osama Hussaine will hopefully be going to prison for his treasonous attempts to attack our economy and our government.
snout, I just love it when you make an emphatic mules ass of yourself.
That's what it looks like when the walls of the ideological cocoon achieve a certain thickness.

A fully alternate reality. The problem is, it actually is real to them, it's not a game.

Trump promised 4% annual growth.
5% to 6%. And then exploded the deficit to pay for it.

His sycophants continue to live in their dream world.
Most spending is entitlement spending.......you can thank Democrats and their open borders policies for that.
I know. When "my" guy is in office, all good stuff is to his credit and all bad stuff is the other guys' fault.

And vice versa. The wings just gotta cherry pick, no matter how obvious it is.

He's in office. This is his show. It's his exploded deficit.

Most spending is entitlement spending.......you can thank Democrats and their open borders policies for that.
I know. When "my" guy is in office, all good stuff is to his credit and all bad stuff is the other guys' fault.

When did Congress turn over spending to the president?

Never.

Never.
So what makes you feel you can blame Trump for the deficit?
Many of these congresscritters have been in Washington since the 80s.
Trump has been there for two years.....yet you feel you can blame Trump for the debt.

Q2 2019 forecasts plus sub 2% growth in most longer term forecasts are telling us that TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth” therefore he and his base must eat his own words.

Trump and Obama are tied at 2.9 % best full year of GDP growth.*

Obama 2015 and TrumpO 2018.

*(actually Obama beats Trumpo for a single year when you count last two quarters in 2014 plus first two quarters of 2015.)

According to TrumpO having a single year at 2.9% or less GDP growth is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Oooops for TrumpOroids: Q2 2019 is being forecast at 1.4 percent. It’s a long way to 3.0% avg for 2019. A really long way to 6% as TrumpO promised we were headed.

Latest forecast: 1.4 percent — June 7, 2019

The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.4 percent on June 7, down from 1.5 percent on June 6.

GDPNow - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

View attachment 264799

So what is all the right wing fuss about TrumpO bringing the greatest economy ever to America.?
In which slum do you reside?

Never.
Trump has been there for two years.....yet you feel you can blame Trump for the debt.
Post 1: Obama Signs New Spending Bill Yesterday And Spends Over $300 Billion In One Day
So much for the false claim that Obama isn't a big spender. USAToday posted this story that admits the deficit and the debt was much higher than reported due to accounting tricks by the Obama Administration:

Gregory Korte, USA TODAY 7:13 a.m. EST November 5, 2015
635822520962896846-495367488-77238070.JPG

(Photo: Pool)

WASHINGTON — The U.S. national debt shot up $339.1 billion Tuesday — the largest daily increase in the national debt in history, according to Treasury Department data.

The increase is largely a matter of accounting, in that the Treasury Department had been using "extraordinary measures" to artificially hold the total U.S. debt under the debt limit imposed by Congress. So on paper, the national debt had been frozen at $18.1 trillion since March, as the Treasury instead deferred payments to pension funds and borrowed from reserve accounts in order to keep the government running.

But once President Obama signed a suspension of the debt limit into law on Monday, the Treasury Department was able to borrow new money for spending Congress had already authorized — averting a potential debt crisis as its accounting measures began to run out.
National debt sees one-day record increase after debt limit suspended

Never.
Post 1: Obama Signs New Spending Bill Yesterday And Spends Over $300 Billion In One Day
So much for the false claim that Obama isn't a big spender. USAToday posted this story that admits the deficit and the debt was much higher than reported due to accounting tricks by the Obama Administration:

WASHINGTON — The U.S. national debt shot up $339.1 billion Tuesday — the largest daily increase in the national debt in history, according to Treasury Department data.

The increase is largely a matter of accounting, in that the Treasury Department had been using "extraordinary measures" to artificially hold the total U.S. debt under the debt limit imposed by Congress. So on paper, the national debt had been frozen at $18.1 trillion since March, as the Treasury instead deferred payments to pension funds and borrowed from reserve accounts in order to keep the government running.

But once President Obama signed a suspension of the debt limit into law on Monday, the Treasury Department was able to borrow new money for spending Congress had already authorized — averting a potential debt crisis as its accounting measures began to run out.
Obama spent money. He sent $400 million to Iran. When did Trump do this?
Congress complained about it.....said it was unconstitutional.
When has Congress been complaining about Trump's unauthorized spending?
The only thing Trump is spending THEY authorized.

Never.

Okay, you win.

Anything good is to Trump's credit.

Anything not good is the Democrats' fault.

I get it. I get it.

Never.

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.
Your attempts to deny the truth are predictable.
Stop claiming to be a fence-sitter while being an advocate against Trump.
Pick a side......better yet....try being honest for once.

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.
Your attempts to deny the truth are predictable.
Stop claiming to be a fence-sitter while being an advocate against Trump.
Pick a side......better yet....try being honest for once.
Never claimed to be a fence-sitter or impartial or unbiased or a centrist. Not once.

That lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

And I have picked a side. Against partisan zombies.

This ain't about me. Sorry.

Last edited:
When Trump won the election, it was the first time in history that a billionaire moved into public housing vacated by a family of blacks.

Never.

You rightwing nuts blame Obama for 10 trillion in debt and then give your god a free pass.

The 400 million was not our money, it did not add to the deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The President is only responsible for the debt and deficit when they letter after his name doesn't correspond with mine. If not: CoNgResS CoNTrolS SpeNdiNG!

Last edited:

Corrupt Judge Shuts Down Trump's Plan to Protect America With Border Wall

Not even a month ago you were blaming President Obama for spending 10 trillion dollars, but as if some magic you now suddenly feel it's the fault of Congress. You're such a fucking blind stooge. :lol:

bear513, post: 22534920
So Obama with MJ (Janet ) on his side could only tie little Trump alone?

Lol

It was December 2017 when big mouth little TrumpO bragged that his tax cuts would bring 6% growth in GDP.

View attachment 264801

The quantitative tightening had begun before TrumpO started making his fake forecasts and bogus claim that he has given us the greatest economy ever.

And now you must confess that you know TrumpO and Obama are tied as far as great economy goes.

Your first shot at explanation for TrumpO’s tax cut failure to produce lasting GDP GROWTH is to blame the Fed.

So your cult leader failed to understand what the Fed does independent of White House policy.

In other words you are saying your cult leader is either stupid or a liar.

Glad you admit that.

Hopefully the reprogramming has begun to take effect.

Once again Obama the anti bussiness president had a girl saving his ass with billions of dollars in funny money a month that we have to pay interest on

Trump did it all by himself being pro bussiness and not threatening job killing policies.

Forum List

Back