TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth”

So what makes you feel you can blame Trump for the deficit?
Many of these congresscritters have been in Washington since the 80s.
Trump has been there for two years.....yet you feel you can blame Trump for the debt.
Post 1: Obama Signs New Spending Bill Yesterday And Spends Over $300 Billion In One Day
So much for the false claim that Obama isn't a big spender. USAToday posted this story that admits the deficit and the debt was much higher than reported due to accounting tricks by the Obama Administration:

Gregory Korte, USA TODAY 7:13 a.m. EST November 5, 2015
635822520962896846-495367488-77238070.JPG

(Photo: Pool)

WASHINGTON — The U.S. national debt shot up $339.1 billion Tuesday — the largest daily increase in the national debt in history, according to Treasury Department data.

The increase is largely a matter of accounting, in that the Treasury Department had been using "extraordinary measures" to artificially hold the total U.S. debt under the debt limit imposed by Congress. So on paper, the national debt had been frozen at $18.1 trillion since March, as the Treasury instead deferred payments to pension funds and borrowed from reserve accounts in order to keep the government running.

But once President Obama signed a suspension of the debt limit into law on Monday, the Treasury Department was able to borrow new money for spending Congress had already authorized — averting a potential debt crisis as its accounting measures began to run out.
National debt sees one-day record increase after debt limit suspended
Obama spent money. He sent $400 million to Iran. When did Trump do this?
Congress complained about it.....said it was unconstitutional.
When has Congress been complaining about Trump's unauthorized spending?
The only thing Trump is spending THEY authorized.
Okay, you win.

Anything good is to Trump's credit.

Anything not good is the Democrats' fault.

I get it. I get it.
Your attempts to deny the truth are predictable.
Stop claiming to be a fence-sitter while being an advocate against Trump.
Pick a side......better yet....try being honest for once.
Never claimed to be a fence-sitter or impartial or unbiased or a centrist. Not once.

That lie is addressed in the second line of my sig.

And I have picked a side. Against partisan zombies.

This ain't about me. Sorry.
Your post is illogical.
You hate being called a fence-sitter while trashing partisans.

What you are is full of shit.

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.
Never claimed to be a fence-sitter or impartial or unbiased or a centrist. Not once.

Your post is illogical.

Do you really think that partisans are all that exist?

A person has to be a winger or they don't have opinions?

Seriously?

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.

Your post is illogical.

Seriously?
You're obviously a winger.
Your posts are no different than any of the leftists on USMB.

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.

Your post is illogical.

Spoken like a true slave to the duopoly. In your mind someone has to be blindly loyal to a party to have strong convictions and beliefs.

The reality is that is is sheep like you that lack any true convictions and just follow the party orders.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.

Your post is illogical.

Seriously?
You're obviously a winger.
Your posts are no different than any of the leftists on USMB.
You didn't answer my question.

And you're quite aware of my debates with the Regressive Left.

People who can think for themselves completely confound wingers. You're just not used to it, so you just attack and make stuff up.

I can't help you.

Okay, you win.

I get it. I get it.

Your post is illogical.

Spoken like a true slave to the duopoly. In your mind someone has to be blindly loyal to a party to have strong convictions and beliefs.

The reality is that is is sheep like you that lack any true convictions and just follow the party orders.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It really is all they can see at some point.

All or nothing. Black or white. This or that.

Anything else just doesn't register, and they get angry.

The President is only responsible for the debt and deficit when they letter after his name doesn't correspond with mine. If not: CoNgResS CoNTrolS SpeNdiNG!
Are you challenging me to find a comment by Donald Trump blaming Obama for the debt or deficit?

The President is only responsible for the debt and deficit when they letter after his name doesn't correspond with mine. If not: CoNgResS CoNTrolS SpeNdiNG!
Are you challenging me to find a comment by Donald Trump blaming Obama for the debt or deficit?

No, I am making fun of blind partisans and their ever-changing standards.

Aldo, CVS is stocked up with Prep H for TDS folks like you. Stock up now and maybe get a volume discount. It might help your butthurtness which will be quite intense in the foreseeable future as is the case with all TDS victims.

Shut it racist pig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man.....the guy is just trying to help. Ive been imploring progressives to stock up on KY since we found out Barr hired John Durham....this guy Durham........dang, he is going to be lobbing MOAB's on the DUMS soon in the form of criminal referrals. Its gonna be a hoot......knowing this, Snouter is just trying to pass on a public service announcement to those on the left when have spent the past 2 years navigating through Oz.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. BTW.....the anger in your posts signals to everybody in here, "Shit.....Im lOsiNg!"

Oh......btw........ 2020 Watch: New Gallup Poll Shows Trump Soaring to New High on Economic Job Approval :cul2::cul2::cul2:

Last edited:
Aldo, CVS is stocked up with Prep H for TDS folks like you. Stock up now and maybe get a volume discount. It might help your butthurtness which will be quite intense in the foreseeable future as is the case with all TDS victims.

Shut it racist pig.

Hey man.....the guy is just trying to help. Ive been imploring progressives to stock up on KY since we found out Barr hired John Durham....this guy Durham........dang, he is going to be lobbing MOAB's on the DUMS soon in the form of criminal referrals. Its gonna be a hoot......knowing this, Snouter is just trying to pass on a public service announcement to those on the left when have spent the past 2 years navigating through Oz.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. BTW.....the anger in your posts signals to everybody in here, "Shit.....Im lOsiNg!"
Shut it.

Shut it racist pig.

Shut it.

No chance s0n.....I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun in here. BTW too.....that avatar is ghey.:aug08_031:

Shut it racist pig.

Shut it.

No chance s0n.....I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much fun in here. BTW too.....that avatar is ghey.:aug08_031:
Your avatar is fat.

Last edited:
Aldo, you TDS victim, Crooked Hillary represented Osama Hussaine and lost in a landslide you ridiculous moron! I suggest stocking up on Prep H, because your TDS is going to get off the charts when Crooked Hillary and the douchebag Hussaine testify for their role in the treasonous attempt to attack our country.

Lol, ewe are completely wrong, it would matter even slightly if I had voted for Hillary. That didn't happen, Obama was term limited, look it up low IQ Dotard!

LMAO! Snouter is a very angry person! Ignorant , uneducated and obviously incapable of intelligent dialogue. I do see a lot of things he's probably plagiarized from other posts. Snotnose should probably STFU until he is a little more educated. Far left or Far right = Ideological drone.

So what ewe are saying, as ewe move the goalposts, is that we are to stupid to know that O was term limited out. Thank ewe for your low IQ admission.

Claudette, post: 22535107
Barry handed Trump a fair economy. Trump has improved on it big time.

TrumpO has not improved GDP one iota above Obama’s.2.9.

TrumpO said an economy below 3.0 is anemic.

How is an anemic economy an improvement over an anemic economy?

Anemic is TrumpO’s description not mine.

Q2 2019 forecasts plus sub 2% growth in most longer term forecasts are telling us that TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth” therefore he and his base must eat his own words.

Trump and Obama are tied at 2.9 % best full year of GDP growth.*

Obama 2015 and TrumpO 2018.

*(actually Obama beats Trumpo for a single year when you count last two quarters in 2014 plus first two quarters of 2015.)

According to TrumpO having a single year at 2.9% or less GDP growth is anemic and weak.

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

Oooops for TrumpOroids: Q2 2019 is being forecast at 1.4 percent. It’s a long way to 3.0% avg for 2019. A really long way to 6% as TrumpO promised we were headed.

Latest forecast: 1.4 percent — June 7, 2019

The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.4 percent on June 7, down from 1.5 percent on June 6.

GDPNow - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

View attachment 264799

So what is all the right wing fuss about TrumpO bringing the greatest economy ever to America.?
Trump promised 4% annual growth.

He promissed "4, 5 or possibly even 6%" GDP growth...while paying down all national debt in 8 years.

Yep, this clown idiot is in the White House now. Good job Republicans:113:

skookerasbil, post: 22535691

Not exactly!

• Forty-one percent of those who say the economy is good say Mr. Trump's policies are mostly responsible,

And look at this:

• Forty-one percent of Americans approve of how Mr. Trump is handling his job as president.
Americans feel good about economy and give Trump credit — CBS News poll

This recent poll tells me that most Americans are intelligent enough to know that TrumpO is not mostly responsible for good economy,

The dumber ones under Trumpo’s spell that give the goon his 40% approval rating believe the economy is good only because their TrumpO made it good.

Pretty much makes you one of the dumb ones.

Forum List

Back