TrumpGasā„¢

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

When President Bush left office the average price of gas was $1.83. When Obama left office the average price of gas was $2.32. Obama nearly hit $4.00 during his term. Who is it that can't govern? Facts will get you every time.

Also, the average price right now is $2.39. You didn't even get that right.
You guys never like to admit how high gas was during Boosh jr's stay..

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

When President Bush left office the average price of gas was $1.83. When Obama left office the average price of gas was $2.32. Obama nearly hit $4.00 during his term. Who is it that can't govern? Facts will get you every time.

Are you kidding? I'm still mad about that!. :mad:

Bush bastards milked every fuel dollar they could from every citizen they could. We should shake that money back out of them.

Very little traffic on the road.

Where did I say it wasn't? I'm merely stating a fact that President Bush left us with a lower gas price than Obama. Both President saw high prices during their terms.

Are you kidding? I'm still mad about that!. :mad:

Bush bastards milked every fuel dollar they could from every citizen they could. We should shake that money back out of them.

Very little traffic on the road.
Or if a hurricane looked like it was going to hit the price went up, and air strike in the ME it went up, and so on...

Uuummmmm, the petroleum companies are moving over to the more expensive "summer blend"..........
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"summer blend"!
4i6Ckte.gif

He bombed a mideast country, dope. That always makes gas prices rise.

It happens every year. If you stopped searching your colon 24/7 you might would know that.

The reason the prices rise is a rule instituted by the EPA.

New Energy Economics: Why Do Gas Prices Rise in Summer? ā€” Ag News from NDSU
News flash - it's not summer.

You are exhibiting willful ignorance for everyone to witness.

"the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required the use of reformulated gasoline blends during April through September in major metropolitan cities. This fuel costs more to produce, so it leads to higher gas prices during the summer months."

This whole thread is a tribute to your ignorance on the subject.

Now the question is: Will you learn or double down on derp?
Down here the prices have been on the rise since the beginning of March but we don't call our seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, we call them Warm, Hot, Damn hot and OMG you've got to be kidding me!!

Where did I say it wasn't? I'm merely stating a fact that President Bush left us with a lower gas price than Obama. Both President saw high prices during their terms.
The production of oil increased from the energy policy set by Boosh jr and built up during Oblama..Plus expansions on refineries helped to decrease prices, which was all market driven..Now the US is in a position to manipulate prices...All due to private enterprises..

Uuummmmm, the petroleum companies are moving over to the more expensive "summer blend"..........
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"summer blend"!
4i6Ckte.gif

It happens every year. If you stopped searching your colon 24/7 you might would know that.

"the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required the use of reformulated gasoline blends during April through September in major metropolitan cities. This fuel costs more to produce, so it leads to higher gas prices during the summer months."

Down here the prices have been on the rise since the beginning of March but we don't call our seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, we call them Warm, Hot, Damn hot and OMG you've got to be kidding me!!
Depends how well you can dance while seated, how hot it gets here..

Are you really this fucking stupid? You do realize that oil prices raise and lower constantly, right? It happens during EVERY administration.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

"summer blend"!
4i6Ckte.gif

Down here you discover laid asphalt has a liquid state, chicken farmers feed their hens ice so they don't lay hard boiled eggs, no one has vinyl seats in their cars, cows give evaporated milk and ya get condensation on your butt when you sit on the toilet..........

Down here you discover laid asphalt has a liquid state, chicken farmers feed their hens ice so they don't lay hard boiled eggs, no one has vinyl seats in their cars, cows give evaporated milk and ya get condensation on your butt when you sit on the toilet..........

Yeah yeah yeah.

How hot is it there today?

Ok, so it's 5 degrees hotter there and 35% less humidity which means it feels low 80s here. :p

Yes, I have skied on a lake of asphalt before,...They are using concrete again around here..

Gasoline prices always increase heading into summer, bub.

Yeah yeah yeah.

Ok, so it's 5 degrees hotter there and 35% less humidity which means it feels low 80s here. :p
People down here start wearing winter coats when it gets below 60...... And that's not a joke, I was laughing at them when we first got down here, I was still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Two years latter 60 degrees feels pretty cool and 100 degrees is comfortable. :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah.

People down here start wearing winter coats when it gets below 60...... And that's not a joke, I was laughing at them when we first got down here, I was still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Two years latter 60 degrees feels pretty cool and 100 degrees is comfortable. :lol:
Once you get used to the beetles and crickets..

Yes, I have skied on a lake of asphalt before,...They are using concrete again around here..
In El Paso they'll get around to that later...... That's why this town is know as "The Land of Manana". :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah.

Haven't seen many crickets, beetles and flies are everywhere though.

Yeah yeah yeah.

I arrived at Fart Hood in September, by October there was an invasion of crickets then water beetles...

Yeah yeah yeah.

I arrived at Fart Hood in September, by October there was an invasion of crickets then water beetles...
Water beetles are a big problem down here, the build nests in the houses waste lines causing back ups.
Oh and Marion (not you Moon), my temp and humidity gauges in the back yard read 82 degrees and minus 1% humidity and it's just noon. By mid afternoon it'll be almost 90 degrees out and we'll have to turn on the swamp coolers.

Why is it the price of motor oil never dropped?

They still charge for the quart as much as they did when it was $110 a barrel. :mad:
Capitalism in america.

I say boycott buying unnecessary quarts of oil til they drop the price! :Boom2:

I once had to replace the engine of a newly purchased car on the very second day I owned it because the idiot former owner was boycotting common sense.

Hard lesson to learn but oil is cheap insurance and your statement that oil is more expensive is incorrect.

Geez, you're stupid.
Obama energy policy drove the price of gas from under $1.50 to over $4. Fracking drove it back down and OPEC collusion drove it back up.
If you want to blame Trump, blame him for not moving quickly enough right now.

Forum List

Back