TrumpGasā„¢

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

I said it before, I'll say it again...

No President has that kind of influence on the price of gas. Not Clinton, not Bush, not Obama, not Dump.

There are many reasons the price of goes up, the president isn't one of them.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Geez, you're stupid.
Obama energy policy drove the price of gas from under $1.50 to over $4. Fracking drove it back down and OPEC collusion drove it back up.
If you want to blame Trump, blame him for not moving quickly enough right now.
^^^ Bubble Boy, spouting Bubble Talk. #FoxNews

No President has that kind of influence on the price of gas. Not Clinton, not Bush, not Obama, not Dump.

Oh, hush.

This fuel costs more to produce
Prove that.
During the "cooler" months when evaporation isn't a real issue butane is added to gas to make it cheaper to produce, the "summer blend" is a higher (cleaner) quality and the butane is removed because of it's high evaporation rate in warmer weather, in the summer most of the butane would evaporate during transfer and fillup. It's all about evaporation rates set by the US government conforming to VOCs (volatile organic compounds), RVP (Reid Vapor Pressure) measured in PSI and the higher the RVPs the higher the vaporization which leads to smog. That's the simple explanation.

What Is Winter-Blend Gasoline, Anyway?

Last edited:

Geez, you're stupid.
Obama energy policy drove the price of gas from under $1.50 to over $4. Fracking drove it back down and OPEC collusion drove it back up.
If you want to blame Trump, blame him for not moving quickly enough right now.
^^^ Bubble Boy, spouting Bubble Talk. #FoxNews
You have absolutely no pointed rebuttal and you have the nerve to disparage.
What a fucking intellectually-challenged troll.

Trump promised winning. Paying more for gas isn't winning.
And right on cue:

Trump Voters in a Swing District Wonder When the ā€˜Winningā€™ Will Start

4i6Ckte.gif

Just start WWIII

Farm commodities have dropped like a rock to the point that farmers are worried.

Just start WWIII
Go Pack Go

Forum List

Back