Trumpcare......Will I get to keep my doctor?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

I am concerned

If we pass Trumpcare, will Republicans assure me that I will get to keep my doctor?

Don't worry. . . . Trumpcare has got you covered. :badgrin:
body_under_sheet_by_randj_stockandref.jpg

Obama did lie. Obamacare is an absolute disaster. I think Trump will do better.

Then it will be redone. It doesn't mean obamacare is acceptable.

If Obamacare is so bad....why can't Republicans come up with something better?
It's a false equivlency at this point.

After eight years of media brainwashing convincing the public that it is the job of government to cover the uninsured, or do something about healthcare costs, it is sort of hard for politicians, or at least ones not living in a fairy world, to tell the public, that this is the job of the individual states, and that it isn't mandated in the constitution.

The only thing the Federal Government can do, is get involved in regulating and allowing of the interstate commerce of purchasing health insurance. That is all.

GO BACK AND READ THE CONSTITUTION.

The reason other nations have more luck controlling health costs, and have a bigger bang for their buck, is they have much smaller populations, much more homogeneous populations, and much more targeted programs. IOW, something that can best be handled at the state level.

If some states want socialized medicine? Good on them. If others don't? Leave them the hell alone.

Then it will be redone. It doesn't mean obamacare is acceptable.

If Obamacare is so bad....why can't Republicans come up with something better?
It's a false equivlency at this point.

After eight years of media brainwashing convincing the public that it is the job of government to cover the uninsured, or do something about healthcare costs, it is sort of hard for politicians, or at least ones not living in a fairy world, to tell the public, that this is the job of the individual states, and that it isn't mandated in the constitution.

The only thing the Federal Government can do, is get involved in regulating and allowing of the interstate commerce of purchasing health insurance. That is all.

GO BACK AND READ THE CONSTITUTION.

The reason other nations have more luck controlling health costs, and have a bigger bang for their buck, is they have much smaller populations, much more homogeneous populations, and much more targeted programs. IOW, something that can best be handled at the state level.

If some states want socialized medicine? Good on them. If others don't? Leave them the hell alone.
Our Government has much a broader role than that
They are there to do what is in the best interests of the General Welfare of We the People

The People want to know...

Will I get to keep my insurance?
Will I get to keep my Doctor?

What is it Republicans?

Forum List

Back