Trump would gain some much needed respect if he stated this......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

But will the orange demagogue ever wise up???

"I will fully cooperate with any special inquiry and I will turn over all tapes, memos (and even my long-awaited tax returns) and have my staff readily testify under oath to any grand jury that may be empanelled to fully investigate and bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

No, he's a whiny little bitch that's obviously guilty.

TRUMP should do things his way , no advice needed from lefties Nat !!

So much for American values (innocent until proven otherwise).

But that is the typical leftwinger...they know it all.

They'd fit right in with the Taliban.

The meltdown continues unabated.

Amen

images

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know

Not really, the loons are too stupid to realize who they support would slit their throat in a heartbeat. That entire infidel thing ya know

Shhhh.....don't tell them.

I was kinda hoping they might try it and.....well....as you said.........

No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.

No, believe me, you are incredibly stupid for thinking Trump gives a shit about you or anyone else that isn't himself or his kids.

You'd be stupid to believe any pol is any different.

bring this inquiry to an end acceptable by everyone....."

Yeah! Right, like when elephants plucking fly!

Keep in mind that Barry Hussein claimed executive privilege to prevent his IRS chief from testifying before a Senate hearing investigating allegations of using the IRS to punish political enemies. Keep in mind that Hussein's A.G. was held in contempt of congress and resigned rather than testifying about "operation Fast/Furious. If you want to reach back in time you might consider why the MSM didn't seem to care that Hillary's husband's former National Security Adviser became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives.

No, of course not.

Trump’s idiocy is exceeded only by his blind arrogance.

Did you think the Barrypupppet cared about you? I need to know your answer before I waste any more time on your post.......

Former president Hussein didn't have to worry about "claiming respect" because he had the MSM to cover his ass no matter what happened. The funny part is that the radical left that nit picks about Trump never considered that Americans were smarter and better informed than the MSM. Democrats lost everything during Hussein's administration and now they are a leaderless petulant mob surrounded by a criminal enterprise in the MSM and their ignorant angry part psychotic base still thinks the democrat party really won the election. Go figure.

No he should say " fuck you little queer faggot liberals get the fuck out of our country "

That would be better..

No, of course not.

Trump’s idiocy is exceeded only by his blind arrogance.

But he's the president.

Who are you ?

Answer: A gutless turd of a poster who can't stay to defend his little left wing farts.

No he should say " fuck you little queer faggot liberals get the fuck out of our country "

Out of YOUR country??? Well fuck head, under YOUR type of leadership this country wouldn't be much better than Alabama........

(BTW, how many teeth do you have, BearBreath?)....LOL

Forum List

Back