Trump won't take a position on abortion and the 6-week thing

You said nothing about Trump's position on the six week period. This reflects how difficult it is for you guys to defend his silence. You won't even talk about it
The Trump SCOTUS speaks volumes. Poor Dem, your pathetic attempt at division failed.

Silence-S.jpg

When you are running for president the people have a right to know one's positions on things. Granted, no one can take anything Trump says at face value but the point still remains.

After Governor Ron Desantis passed the 6th week abortion law, Trump has said nothing.

So much for the straight shooting politician who says what he thinks and doesn't look at polls before making a decision of something.

Maybe Trump supporters in this thread can tell me how many weeks into pregnancy Trump considers it murder.

I would also like to know your personally view on baby murder on this context. Thanks.
He would have encouraged an abortion for you for sure.

After Governor Ron Desantis passed the 6th week abortion law, Trump has said nothing.

So much for the straight shooting politician who says what he thinks and doesn't look at polls before making a decision of something.

Maybe Trump supporters in this thread can tell me how many weeks into pregnancy Trump considers it murder.

I would also like to know your personally view on baby murder on this context. Thanks.
trump proves again he is a Coward.

No, just like I would argue for Biden. But if you note, he took a position there. I didn't vote for him.
Like Pontius Pilate..Progs wipe their hands of every issue as the agenda is what counts and the lies mount up. Joe has lied since he was installed like Pilate. Except for the green agenda scam. He is taken a sledgehammer to the working class and is destroying many of them and a percentage of those fools keep voting Prog.

Like Pontius Pilate..Progs wipe their hands of every issue as the agenda is what counts and the lies mount up. Joe has lied since he was installed like Pilate. Except for the green agenda scam. He is taken a sledgehammer to the working class and is destroying many of them and a percentage of those fools keep voting Prog.
You think all those who joined the working class since Jan, 2021 resent their fate?

Maybe he has. I didn't vote for him. I'm not promoting him and his lies unlike what others do.

RvW is back to the states where it belongs. There is no need for further discussion.
Keep dreaming. There will be no Republicans who want a national abortion ban on the national ticket, that is reality.
Look at Nikki Haley, no national ban.
Trump can say he got rid of RvW, that's all he needs to do.
Desantis won't push for a national law. So that as they say is that.

You are mistaken that just because Roe vs. Wade was overthrown and women’s most private of privacy issues has been temporarily sent “back to the states“ by a Conservative Republican Supreme Court … that it will stay there.

You say “it belongs there” and that “there is no need for further discussion” — another “shut the fuck up” argument meant to silence debate and support your own position that only “the states” can rule on this issue from now on.

A woman’s basic right to control her own body and end an unwanted pregnancy should never be totally and solely a matter of “state’s rights.” The sad fact is that even under Roe vs. Wade many “red” states found ways to interfere with the exercise of women’s then entirely “legal” right to terminate a pregnancy even within the first trimester.

You use slight-of-hand talk about the “primaries” and the coming 2024 election in order to hide the now obvious danger that a national anti-abortion law will be passed … after a sweeping MAGA victory takes control of both Houses of Congress and the presidency.

I am not a fear-monger. I certainly don’t predict a Trump victory in 2024. But anything is possible. I will do what little I can to oppose MAGA demagogues, even here in Florida, where few see any real lurking dangers besides alligators and sunburn … or “Demonrats.”

I remember how Roe vs. Wade was once widely and much too complacently thought “a settled matter of law,” and how easily and totally it was “terminated” by our unrepresentative Republican-dominated Supreme Court. I am not dreaming at all when I say that a sweeping electoral victory by MAGA nationwide would in all likelihood rapidly lead to a national anti-abortion law … and overthrow even more basic and established “laws of the land.”

Nobody should underestimate what electing an angry, bitter megalomaniac like Trump might lead to. He has after all openly suggested Americans might have to “terminate” our laws and Constitution, and that he is “the chosen one.”

Other cynical MAGA ideologues with less of a cultish base may end up more dependent than Trump is on evangelicals and a “Moral Majority” that believes ending an unwanted pregnancy at any point is “baby killing.” Yes, the Republic — such that it is and with its many problems — is endangered. Especially if the economy craters and even more “Real Americans” lose their minds and “common sense.”

Last edited:
You are mistaken that just because Roe vs. Wade was overthrown and women’s most private of privacy issues has been temporarily sent “back to the states“ by a Conservative Republican Supreme Court … that it will stay there.

You say “it belongs there” and that “there is no need for further discussion” — another “shut the fuck up” argument meant to silence debate and support your own position that only “the states” can rule on this issue from now on.

A woman’s basic right to control her own body and end an unwanted pregnancy should never be totally and solely a matter of “state’s rights.” The sad fact is that even under Roe vs. Wade many “red” states found ways to interfere with the exercise of women’s then entirely “legal” right to terminate a pregnancy even within the first trimester.

You use slight-of-hand talk about the “primaries” and the coming 2024 election in order to hide the now obvious danger that a national anti-abortion law will be passed … after a sweeping MAGA victory takes control of both Houses of Congress and the presidency.

I am not a fear-monger. I certainly don’t predict a Trump victory in 2024. But anything is possible. I will do what little I can to oppose MAGA demagogues, even here in Florida, where few see any real lurking dangers besides alligators and sunburn … or “Demonrats.”

I remember how Roe vs. Wade was once widely and much too complacently thought “a settled matter of law,” and how easily and totally it was “terminated” by our unrepresentative Republican-dominated Supreme Court. I am not dreaming at all when I say that a sweeping electoral victory by MAGA nationwide would in all likelihood rapidly lead to a national anti-abortion law … and overthrow even more basic and established “laws of the land.”

Nobody should underestimate what electing an angry, bitter megalomaniac like Trump might lead to. He has after all openly suggested Americans might have to “terminate” our laws and Constitution, and that he is “the chosen one.”

Other cynical MAGA ideologues with less of a cultist base may end up more dependent than Trump is on evangelicals and a “Moral Majority” that believes ending an unwanted pregnancy at any point is “baby killing.” Yes, the Republic — such that it is and with its many problems — is endangered. Especially if the economy craters and even more “Real Americans” lose their minds and “common sense.”
1. Take a nerve pill. There is no danger of a nationwide ban on abortions.
2. Why you ask? Because the USSC would rule it unconstitutional, that's why.

There is no danger of a nationwide ban on abortions…. The USSC would rule it unconstitutional, that's why.
You are wrong. Articles appearing in widely diverse journals, from the very conservative Federalist to the liberal New Yorker have made it abundantly clear that there are ways that a NATIONAL anti-abortion law could be written that would pass “Constitutional muster” in the view of a majority on our present USSC. The same cannot be said of a national “pro-choice” bill.

You are wrong. Articles appearing in widely diverse journals, from the very conservative Federalist to the liberal New Yorker have made it abundantly clear that there are ways that a NATIONAL anti-abortion law could be written that would pass “Constitutional muster” in the view of a majority on our present USSC. The same cannot be said of a national “pro-choice” bill.
Your links don't work.
Since abortion is NOT included in the Division and Separation of Powers in the Constitution there is no way it can be made a Federal responsibility.
Blue States wouldn't comply anyway, so why even push a losing issue?

A national ban is just a "boogy-man" scare tactic by dems, there is NO real threat. The 2022 mid-terms proved that abortion bans is a losing issue nationwide. The best the GOP can do now is take the RvW win and move on to better issues.

You're reading a lot into Trump saying nothing. I'm sure his advisors have advised him to stop talking about Desantis at all, which is more likely why he has said nothing about the 6th week abortion law.

EDIT: I just googled on the phrase "six week abortion ban and saw this at the top:

1681902592335.png

So, I understand why you think that Trump's silence is the most important fact in that particular current event. I think many people would be far more informed if they did not rely on the headlines they see in their news feed.
I don't know. He may not consider it murder at all, but secretly wonder what all the fuss is about. However, this attempt to now paint Trump as apathetic on the abortion issue, is incredibly silly. But, again, you are getting that idea from the mainstream media and running with it. A search on "Trump on abortion" gave me more headlines about Trump wanting to ignore the abortion issue. But mixed in was this:

1681902855812.png

I guess google did not adjust their algorythm thoroughly enough. Trump has always been outfront on abortion, which is why he has been so hatedon that issue. Trump put justices who believe in the constitution on the USSC, knowing that constitutional scholars could never claim that abortion is a right guaranteed by it.
At the moment of conception, a new human being with his or her own unique DNA is created. That is the science. If murder is the non-self defense killing of a human being, then elective abortion is murder at all stages of pregnance.

Are late term abortions more horrific, more dangerous for the woman, and more painful for the child? Of course, but early term abortions are no less murder. Still, we are evenly but sharply divided on this issue, and compromise through the democratic process is better than civil war.

Forum List

Back