Trump Won!

19eoxa.jpg

I know it makes me a bad person, but it warms my heart knowing you people will do to your graves stewing over this.
After 160 years of the Confederate lost cause strategy; I guess they were due for a new lost cause...this will be it for at least the next 50 years or whenever the next insurrection happens..

Better than going to my grave and never having voted for someone who actually won an election. :laughing0301:

Not at all. I can go to my grave knowing I never choose the lesser of two evils. Tis a good feeling

After 160 years of the Confederate lost cause strategy; I guess they were due for a new lost cause...this will be it for at least the next 50 years or whenever the next insurrection happens..
Biff, Biff, Biff.

---What Happens When White People Become a Minority in America?---

Now you know why we need the border wall.

Better than going to my grave and never having voted for someone who actually won an election. :laughing0301:

Strange ... I don't think I've ever voted for the winner of a presidential election ... except I voted for Obama in 2012, for the same reasons I voted for Trump in 2020 ... both gentlemen were experienced at the job in these elections ...

I'm a liberal, not a Democrat ... I'm allowed to believe Republicans need equal time in power ... I know they're right half the time ...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Biff, Biff, Biff.

Well, seeing as tho folks like you have been telling us that minorities have had it so easy in this country...I would think folks like you will be thrilled to be the minority...so you can get all of those "perks" and "priviliges"

But for some reason....yall are scared shitless of becoming a minority..why? Were minorities treated bad or something?

• Love
Reactions: cnm
Biff, Biff, Biff.

We don't need a border wall that did not work. I like the Israeli method much better, and it works.
Of course, the racist, antisemites who post on this site (there are many) will disagree because the Israelis are mostly JEWISH, and they don't like them Jews, yes?

Well, seeing as tho folks like you have been telling us that minorities have had it so easy in this country...I would think folks like you will be thrilled to be the minority...so you can get all of those "perks" and "priviliges"

But for some reason....yall are scared shitless of becoming a minority..why? Were minorities treated bad or something?
I don't think we will get the same fair treatment from blacks that we gave them.

I don't think we will get the same fair treatment from blacks that we gave them.
Yea, I know that is the fear you racists live under..

But seeing as tho every Civil Rights initiative fought for by black folks in this country was for the betterment of EVERYONE -- your fears are nothing but self projection.....

Maybe that is why a wise man said...

"Be Glad We Want Equality And Not Revenge"

If it's any consolation, it's way more than that which makes you a bad person.
True. Voting for Biden doesn't make you a bad person. Putting garbage in with the recyclables makes you a bad person. :mad:

Forum List

Back