Trump Won!

Well, seeing as tho folks like you have been telling us that minorities have had it so easy in this country...I would think folks like you will be thrilled to be the minority...so you can get all of those "perks" and "priviliges"

But for some reason....yall are scared shitless of becoming a minority..why? Were minorities treated bad or something?
Perhaps we're afraid of what we might have to do if we became a minority. ;) I once left a bar because a guy was ragging on me. If I had stayed I would have had to kick his ass.

While at the same time, you're stuck in a state that's the epitome of political evil.

Ok. :laughing0301:

Not stuck, here by choice for a few more years.

In a red county that has recently passed a 2nd amendment sanctuary law that says our LE folks will not enforce anything that goes against the 2nd.

Not stuck, here by choice for a few more years.

In a red county that has recently passed a 2nd amendment sanctuary law that says our LE folks will not enforce anything that goes against the 2nd.

Like having to have a special little card in order to even purchase ammunition?

Better guard that FOID card with your life. You sure don't want to lose that sucker, or you'll be shit out of luck, citizen.

:laughing0301:

Like having to have a special little card in order to even purchase ammunition?

Better guard that FOID card with your life. You sure don't want to lose that sucker, or you'll be shit out of luck, citizen.

:laughing0301:

I do not have a FOID card, never did, never will.

I have all the guns I need and would never buy one where I had to fill out a form if I wanted another one.

I buy all my ammo 20 miles away across the Mississippi river

OIP.GPKsuDyAGEkSWhB24bfl3QHaEc

Yes he is.

Well, seeing as tho folks like you have been telling us that minorities have had it so easy in this country...I would think folks like you will be thrilled to be the minority...so you can get all of those "perks" and "priviliges"

But for some reason....yall are scared shitless of becoming a minority..why? Were minorities treated bad or something?
Exactly....You'd be much better off on a place like Zimbabwe....So STFU and GTFO.

After 160 years of the Confederate lost cause strategy; I guess they were due for a new lost cause...this will be it for at least the next 50 years or whenever the next insurrection happens..
LOL. The Confederates were Democrats. Only a loon doesn't know that.

Exactly....You'd be much better off on a place like Zimbabwe....So STFU and GTFO.
I am an American..this is my country.........also, I am not the one freaking out over being a minority....dic suckers like you are
So you can tear your ass back to Hungary or the fascist country of your choice -- or keep whining about how you are "losing your country" to us....either way, you will be a bitch wherever you land

I do not have a FOID card, never did, never will.

I have all the guns I need and would never buy one where I had to fill out a form if I wanted another one.

I buy all my ammo 20 miles away across the Mississippi river

Ahhh....the old "gun show loophole" Did you have to stand in line with all the Chicago "teens" who were looking for a good deal on a Hi-Point?

Shame on you, citizen. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back