Trump WINNING On Tax Overhaul

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
With all the deceitful lies about the tax cuts coming from the leftist turds, you'd think Trump just pushed another old woman in a wheelchair off a cliff....at Yosemite. Their screeching lets you know he just pissed on their sandals again. NOBody earning $12K a year pays a dime of federal tax...$24K for a married couple. The almost-top rate dips from 39% to 35% with the actual top-rate for millionaires rising to probably 44%. Tax credits for dependent children will also rise. The death-tax, which is pure communism, is gone which means farms and small businesses will no longer be put up for auction because the family can't pay the additional tax on assets already taxed almost into oblivion. The continuity of these enterprises staying within the family that created them is what's made us what we are today.

And the corporate rate, the highest in the world, will be cut from 39% to 20%, a rebuke of the 15% the President prefers. This brings repatriated trillion$ now parked overseas back into the American economy and droves of foreign investors back to our shores. Schumer and Pelosi will lie through their dentures about these changes and the simplification of the tax returns we all chew pencils in half trying to figure out. They still don't have a clue about how Trump won the White House and never will. MAGA!
happy%20dance.gif

donald-trump346-620x412.jpg

• Banned
With all the deceitful lies about the tax cuts coming from the leftist turds, you'd think Trump just pushed another old woman in a wheelchair off a cliff....at Yosemite. Their screeching lets you know he just pissed on their sandals again. NOBody earning $12K a year pays a dime of federal tax...$24K for a married couple. The almost-top rate dips from 39% to 35% with the actual top-rate for millionaires rising to probably 44%. Tax credits for dependent children will also rise. The death-tax, which is pure communism, is gone which means farms and small businesses will no longer be put up for auction because the family can't pay the additional tax on assets already taxed almost into oblivion. The continuity of these enterprises staying within the family that created them is what's made us what we are today.

And the corporate rate, the highest in the world, will be cut from 39% to 20%, a rebuke of the 15% the President prefers. This brings repatriated trillion$ now parked overseas back into the American economy and droves of foreign investors back to our shores. Schumer and Pelosi will lie through their dentures about these changes and the simplification of the tax returns we all chew pencils in half trying to figure out. They still don't have a clue about how Trump won the White House and never will. MAGA!
happy%20dance.gif

eyebrow.gif

I would prefer to see the corporate tax rate eliminated completely, but hope springs eternal.

• Banned
I would prefer to see the corporate tax rate eliminated completely, but hope springs eternal.

We're too deep in red ink to do away with it but I agree.....and another dip to 15% would bring in additional trillions in investment.

We're too deep in red ink to do away with it but I agree.....and another dip to 15% would bring in additional trillions in investment.

We're "too deep in the red" because the federal government spends too much not because it doesn't tax enough and history suggests that spending will continue to increase faster than revenue no matter how much the federal government takes in; might as well keep the money in the hands of the private sector, after all it'll do a HELL of a lot more good there than in the hands of the professional money wasters in Washington. ;)

• Banned

We're "too deep in the red" because the federal government spends too much not because it doesn't tax enough and history suggests that spending will continue to increase faster than revenue no matter how much the federal government takes in; might as well keep the money in the hands of the private sector, after all it'll do a HELL of a lot more good there than in the hands of the professional money wasters in Washington. ;)

I laughed out loud when the President was being quizzed on filling admin posts and said they aren't going to be filled. The FAKE NEWS clowns mouths all fell open like "can he do that?".
lol.gif

If he can get the Corporate Tax Rate cut, it will be a YUUGE win for him. It's something that should have been done years ago. Canada saw its Economy boom when it lowered its rate. It's time to get it done.

• Banned
If he can get the Corporate Tax Rate cut, it will be a YUUGE win for him. It's something that should have been done years ago. Canada saw its Economy boom when it lowered its rate. It's time to get it done.

The President has also ripped up the crazy regs that gave TAX BREAKS to companies that off-shored and out-sourced. You'd have to wonder who would do such a thing to American industry and then you see clearly who it was.....Manufacturing hating leftists who wanted to bring us to our knees as an economic powerhouse.

I find it interesting that non tax people enjoy the rumps plan. They show how little they really know about government and tax receipts.

The President has also ripped up the crazy regs that gave TAX BREAKS to companies that off-shored and out-sourced. You'd have to wonder who would do such a thing to American industry and then you see clearly who it was.....Manufacturing hating leftists who wanted to bring us to our knees as an economic powerhouse.

'Hating Leftists' are also Globalists. And they don't put Americans first. It is truly refreshing having a President in there who actually cares about American Citizens. I mean, we could have gotten Hillary Clinton in there for God sake.

The Clintons rank among the most Elite of the NWO Globalist Elites. Like Obama, she would have worked tirelessly to undermine our Constitution and our nation's sovereignty. I thank the Lord everyday we got Trump instead. I really mean that.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that non tax people enjoy the rumps plan. They show how little they really know about government and tax receipts.

Ah, here's a piece of shit leftist too arrogant to share his immense knowledge on the subject.....

p.s. who's "rump"?

happy%20dance.gif

Let's be clear: What's been shared so far is not at all a plan. It's a handful of proposed changes.

I like things that sound good and I don't have a problem with IRS Code changes. But I will not support a vague set of changes. When it comes to my money I want details because that's only way I can determine what impact a given change or set thereof will have on me. It's also the only way to tell what impact the plan will have on the country.

With all the deceitful lies about the tax cuts

Would you care to identify some specific lies, please?

The almost-top rate dips from 39% to 35% with the actual top-rate for millionaires rising to probably 44%.
  • The rate changes are to the statutory rates. Those changes have no effect on people whose effective tax rate is already lower than what will be their proposed statutory rate. Trump is proposing 12%, 25% and 35% statutory tax rates/brackets.
    • April 2016 -- The Average American Pays This Tax Rate. How Do You Compare?
    • October 2016 -- Here's What the Average American Pays in Federal Income Taxes -- Currently, peole whi $500K - $1M in income on average have an effective federal income tax rate of ~25%.
    • For average earners, there's no telling what impact Trump's proposed changes will have because most folks aren't in the 39% bracket, or even near it. (2009)

So you tell me. Are the 15%-statutorily people going to become 12%-ers or 25%-ers? What about the 25%-er, 28%-ers and 33%-ers?

Those are details people need to know. Neither you nor I nor anyone else knows the answer to that very basic question I just posed, yet you're in lockstep support for the plan. Based on what? It certainly isn't knowing what specific or foreseeable impact it'll have on you or anyone else.

Yet Trump and others call the drivel he's uttered a plan. Plan my ass! An adolescent boy's wet dreams are more vivid Trump's tax "overhaul."
  • There is nothing about 44% in the current set of changes. (See attached document.)
And the corporate rate, the highest in the world, will be cut from 39% to 20%, a rebuke of the 15% the President prefers.
This brings repatriated trillion$ now parked overseas back into the American economy and droves of foreign investors back to our shores.

That is optimism on your part and for it to be made manifest, it'd need a lot of financial altruism from corporations that are using the offshore income loophole. For publicly traded companies, that's not at all likely...Last I checked, 12% is less than 20%. So is zero.
.How the Irish tax scheme works.

Attachments

• 360061522-Republican-Tax-Plan.pdf
    179.1 KB · Views: 21
Let's be clear: What's been shared so far is not at all a plan. It's a handful of proposed changes.

I like things that sound good and I don't have a problem with IRS Code changes. But I will not support a vague set of changes. When it comes to my money I want details because that's only way I can determine what impact a given change or set thereof will have on me. It's also the only way to tell what impact the plan will have on the country.

Duh....it is indeed a "plan"...with commiecrats already screeching it's "tax cuts for the rich" while ignoring what it really is. And next time, don't fucking bomb my thread with meaningless trash.

Duh....it is indeed a "plan"...with commiecrats already screeching it's "tax cuts for the rich" while ignoring what it really is. And next time, don't fucking bomb my thread with meaningless trash.
And next time, don't fucking bomb my thread with meaningless trash.
Oh, sorry. I forgot. You don't much care for facts.

And next time, don't fucking bomb my thread with meaningless trash.
Oh, sorry. I forgot. You don't much care for facts.

Take a hike, loser.

happy%20dance.gif

If duping his base is winning, then he is winning. The estate tax affects less than two percent of farms.

Trump is sofa king stupid he thonks the way we tax US companies for foreign profits is wrong. Right now, corporations making profits in a foreign country pay the US the difference between that country's tax & the US rate., To do anything less is actually giving companies a tax break for going overseas. Trump is too fucking stupid to get it & evidently, so are you.

Foreign profits are being kept overseas solely because of a loophole that says corps don't have to pay that tax until they ring those profits back.

Close the fucking loophole.

Trump will save millions. Middle class wiull end up with nothing when they remove the state/local tax deduction.

Without setting the brackets, the morons have no clue what it cost.

But hey., you're for it because you love deficits & debt.

Let's remember in 2001, we were on the path to paying off the debt until your stupid party enacted tax cuts that sent us to the worst recession in 80 years. You morons are so easily duped.

Forum List

Back