Here is today's GOP, folks

Why you were arrested is relevant. MLK was arrested many times.

Now getting drunk and making a fool of oneself which is what got Boebert arrested isn't something I would brag about.

Here 6 out of 9 Republican candidates for congress admitting to being arrested. The audience cheers.

The party of law and order LOL.

Joe Biden. A democrat and president claimed to have been arrested for a great many things, but that seems ok as he wears it like a bad of honor.

So you're ok with a sitting president bragging about being arrested?

And finally, yes they were laughing but what is the context of the laughter? You're video doesn't show any of the conversation before or after the laughter.

Joe Biden. A democrat and president claimed to have been arrested for a great many things, but that seems ok as he wears it like a bad of honor.

So you're ok with a sitting president bragging about being arrested?

And finally, yes they were laughing but what is the context of the laughter? You're video doesn't show any of the conversation before or after the laughter.
So that makes it okay?

Republicans only care about arresting minorities
Multiple times I have typed on threads about criminal codes. We can be arrested for near everything. Why Republicans keep spouting law and order is not a smart move. It would e if law enforcement was on the up and up and not in power modes over the citizen who is a suspected perp at all times. You know a civilization is in decline when the elderly and the young are treated like shit. Millions and millions of people have had their lives destroyed due to power-hungry sadists in government. And forgiveness needs to be negotiated.

Multiple times I have typed on threads about criminal codes. We can be arrested for near everything. Why Republicans keep spouting law and order is not a smart move. It would e if law enforcement was on the up and up and not in power modes over the citizen who is a suspected perp at all times. You know a civilization is in decline when the elderly and the young are treated like shit. Millions and millions of people have had their lives destroyed due to power-hungry sadists in government. And forgiveness needs to be negotiated.
Yeah right, a fifty-year drug war proved what elites and politicians are willing to do to have power.

Forum List

Back