Trump Was Never Considered A Racist Till He Ran For Office Against A Democrat

"
Trump Was Never Considered A Racist Till He Ran For Office Against A Democrat”

Trump was never considered a racist until he started saying racial bullshit.

Trump hasn't said anything racist. Hillary says racist crap all the time. But only if you care about facts

You haven’t heard your messiah say anything racist. Big difference.
Why don't you simply post the racist comments and the source? They should be on a billion sites by now

Democrats said it, that's good enough for her. If Democrats said to jump off a bridge and she'll land in a puffy cloud and be lowered gently to the ground she'd believe that too. Government is her God, liberalism is her religion and the Democrat party is her church

Agreed, no racism there. Trump was talking about his conflict of interest. Trump would have said the same thing if he was white or anything else about a judge who he thinks is going to advance illegal immigration. That's so butt obvious, but you partisan Democrats see racism behind every tree.

You partisan Democrats are pathetic. Would ... Trump ... have ... attacked ... a ... white ... liberal ... judge ... the ... same ... way? OBVIOUSLY yes. And yet you could "fill a book" about your knowledge of the US while you can only think of one example which you turned around and unsaid. Classic.

Recognizing people are different isn't racism, dumb ass

Yeah. Of COURSE that's what he meant.

Psssttt, Kaz....come over here bro, I gotta bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. You interested?

So if one Kiwi kills one American we can kill all the Kiwis we want in retaliation?

No.

Yet that's your standard for blacks. I guess they aren't All Blacks.

It has to reek in the Grump household with all the shit
So BLM have gone round killing lotsa folks? Wow....

Yes, but your standard started as "attempted" to cause violence. Or did you unsay that too which you think means you never said it?

Do you give that standard to others? If they simply unsay what they said they never said it?

Agreed, no racism there. Trump was talking about his conflict of interest. Trump would have said the same thing if he was white or anything else about a judge who he thinks is going to advance illegal immigration. That's so butt obvious, but you partisan Democrats see racism behind every tree.

You partisan Democrats are pathetic. Would ... Trump ... have ... attacked ... a ... white ... liberal ... judge ... the ... same ... way? OBVIOUSLY yes. And yet you could "fill a book" about your knowledge of the US while you can only think of one example which you turned around and unsaid. Classic.

Recognizing people are different isn't racism, dumb ass

Yeah. Of COURSE that's what he meant.

Psssttt, Kaz....come over here bro, I gotta bridge to sell you in Brooklyn. You interested?

So you believe Trump wouldn't have ripped a white judge? And YOU are offering to sell ME the Brooklyn Bridge? You're stupid as shit. You'd go to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge and end up buying the Manhattan Bridge from me.

You need to learn the definition of "racism." Recognizing there are different races isn't racism. You'd know that if we were talking about Democrats ...

Yes, but your standard started as "attempted" to cause violence. Or did you unsay that too which you think means you never said it?

Do you give that standard to others? If they simply unsay what they said they never said it?

Um...no, that was Mud's standard. You really ought to read the thread before posting. You look stupid....well, not that hard really...

So you believe Trump wouldn't have ripped a white judge? And YOU are offering to sell ME the Brooklyn Bridge? You're stupid as shit. You'd go to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge and end up buying the Manhattan Bridge from me.

You need to learn the definition of "racism." Recognizing there are different races isn't racism. You'd know that if we were talking about Democrats ...

I don't believe for one second he would have said it to another judge. Trump even said the judge's conflict of interest was due to Trump's stance on immigration, which has absolutely no correlation to the court case against Trump university. So now, Trump would be worried about an Anglo judge and his (Trump's) stance on immigration? I think you would have thought I was selling you London Bridge.

Kaz, you really need to bone up this stuff before posting.

Trump was never considered a racist until he started coming out with racist crap..... what a surprise. But oh, wait, Trump was never considered a racist until [insert anything he's done in the last year and pretend it's not because of what he's been saying in the last year].

You know, most people don't buy this silly crap.

Racist crap? Oh yeah, how dare this country operate like mexico and only allow people to come to this country legally. Making people obey the law? Such racism.

Oh, right, that's all Trump's said in the last year is it?
He's running for office. Anyone who dares to speak up about the way Democrats are encouraging foreigners to come here is labeled a racist. If you think all lives matter you're a racist. If you support the police you're a racist. If you stand up for the national anthem you're a racist. If you don't yell that this is a racist country you're a racist.

If you say the right things and stay on the plantation and bad-mouth this country you will be rewarded and accepted. If you act like a patriot, you're a racist.

It's the way of politics and the way people have decided to use tactics instead of being honest about reality.

It's almost impossible to have a debate, even on forums like this, because people find it easier to just go around using such tactics, and there are loads, in order to "win".

It would appear people believe in "ignorance is bliss" and go around creating this alternative universe where they are always right and everyone else is a "fucking moron" "idiot" "dumbass" etc etc etc etc.

Trump is attacking Clinton, Clinton is attacking Trump, Trump's minions are attacking Hillary, Hillary's minions are attacking Trump, and who loses at the end of the day? The minion.
Yep, but Trump cannot be blamed for the Democrats setting us minions at each other's throats. People are dying because Democrats can't be honest. They don't care if they cause a bunch of idiots to shoot someone. As a matter of fact, they knew in advance that it would happen.....and literally counted on it. Fast & Furious was only the first attempt to cause violence. Occupy Wall Street was another. Blacklivesmatter is the latest attempt.

No, Trump isn't the blame, he's just tapped into the ridiculousness of it all and made it more obvious that it's ridiculous. Democrats can't be honest, Republicans can't be honest, it's politics.

Um...no, that was Mud's standard. You really ought to read the thread before posting. You look stupid....well, not that hard really...

It's funny how you say that, then when I show you the quote you somehow don't see it

I don't believe for one second he would have said it to another judge. Trump even said the judge's conflict of interest was due to Trump's stance on immigration, which has absolutely no correlation to the court case against Trump university. So now, Trump would be worried about an Anglo judge and his (Trump's) stance on immigration? I think you would have thought I was selling you London Bridge.

Kaz, you really need to bone up this stuff before posting.

I'm just laughing at you. You think Trump would have been OK with a white pro-illegal immigration judge. I'm not the one who needs to be thinking before posting. You're not thinking at all. Democrat hacks never do.

How's that book going you can fill with your knowledge of the differences between the Kiwis and the Yanks going? So far you have that you're partially civilized and we're partially civilized, that was an interesting perspective on the differences between us. Originally we weren't civilized, but you unsaid it which means you think you never said it. You're a trip. The only thing that oozes from you is ignorance.

LOL, you think Trump is OK with white illegal immigration supporting judges. Now that is funny

You would be hearing the same bull crap,out of the Clinton's fluffed,not matter who won the primary,the only change,would be name out of their pie holes,the amount of rage spital wouldn't.

Dems are a mono think block of programmable bots,it always brings back the same failed policies,and division.

I agree, but they are way better at politics than the Republicans, and their flocks are like a bunch of cloned sheep who will say and do whatever they are told.

You would be hearing the same bull crap,out of the Clinton's fluffed,not matter who won the primary,the only change,would be name out of their pie holes,the amount of rage spital wouldn't.

Dems are a mono think block of programmable bots,it always brings back the same failed policies,and division.

I agree, but they are way better at politics than the Republicans, and their flocks are like a bunch of cloned sheep who will say and do whatever they are told.

I agree, but it's a lot easier to be "better at politics" then the "cloned sheep who will say and do whatever they are told" includes the media

It's funny how you say that, then when I show you the quote you somehow don't see it

I see it all right. I just didn't say it. Mud did. And somehow you attribute it to me.

Why didnt Hillary call Donald a racist bigot right after he entered the race?

We did. As soon as he stared shrieking about Mexicans being rapists.

Are you trying to pretend that he and his fellow disgusting being bannon aren't bigots?

:rofl:
Former president bill Clinton is a rapist, too. Bring that up.
He was convicted of rape?
Juanita Broaddrick. She was silenced - Clinton style. No conviction.
Who? That wasn't Trump's wife was it?

Tales of molestation and raping his ex-wife: TRUMP stripped bare

Didn't you know when Democrats were the champions of Jim Crow and segregation the parties suddenly switched sides and lets not forget the strategies.... yeah that's it.

I'm just laughing at you. You think Trump would have been OK with a white pro-illegal immigration judge. I'm not the one who needs to be thinking before posting. You're not thinking at all. Democrat hacks never do.

How's that book going you can fill with your knowledge of the differences between the Kiwis and the Yanks going? So far you have that you're partially civilized and we're partially civilized, that was an interesting perspective on the differences between us. Originally we weren't civilized, but you unsaid it which means you think you never said it. You're a trip. The only thing that oozes from you is ignorance.

LOL, you think Trump is OK with white illegal immigration supporting judges. Now that is funny

You're laughing at me? I'm in hysterics here. Trump himself has said the guy's surname (ie MEXICAN) is the issue, not the case itself. He might or might not have an issue with a white judge who is sympathetic to illegal immigrants (note I say sympathetic, not supportive - again there is a difference).

No, I said we were relatively civilised and you're partially. As I explained (and will do so again), there is a difference.

Yeah, that's what Trump meant. Lookie here, I'll even post it to you in his own words:

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage”

Now, just pretend I'm speaking slow so you understand. See those bits in quotation marks? That means Mr Trumpie actually SAID those words. They are not paraphrased. Not made up. Trump said Curiel had 'an absolute conflict' due to his 'Mexican heritage'. NOT because of is stance on illegal immigration (BTW, do you even know Curiel's stance on illegal immigration? what is it?). Now, Katzie whatzie, we call that racism. Spell it is out with me R-A-C-I-S-M. There's a good widdle neocon whackjob....

This is the least racist country I've ever been in yet Democrats lie that it is the most racist.

Not that you need to be told this, but democrooks HATE the country. They hate the free market system that made it an industrial juggernaut, they hate the 2nd Amendment that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to conquer, and they hate the morals and ethics which ostracize them for being lazy, lying, loathsome perverts.

They never considered emigrating to the USSR before it imploded because it took too much effort.

You're laughing at me? I'm in hysterics here. Trump himself has said the guy's surname (ie MEXICAN) is the issue, not the case itself. He might or might not have an issue with a white judge who is sympathetic to illegal immigrants (note I say sympathetic, not supportive - again there is a difference).

No, I said we were relatively civilised and you're partially. As I explained (and will do so again), there is a difference.

Yeah, that's what Trump meant. Lookie here, I'll even post it to you in his own words:

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage”

Now, just pretend I'm speaking slow so you understand. See those bits in quotation marks? That means Mr Trumpie actually SAID those words. They are not paraphrased. Not made up. Trump said Curiel had 'an absolute conflict' due to his 'Mexican heritage'. NOT because of is stance on illegal immigration (BTW, do you even know Curiel's stance on illegal immigration? what is it?). Now, Katzie whatzie, we call that racism. Spell it is out with me R-A-C-I-S-M. There's a good widdle neocon whackjob....

Yes, of course. When Trump calls out a Mexican ethnic judge on illegal immigration, he'd be OK with a white judge who supports illegal immigration and he'd also attack a Mexican ethnic judge who is staunchly anti-illegal immigration. His issue was the judges ethnicity, not his position on illegal immigration.

You seriously believe that? Really? Yes, I'm just laughing at you

Forum List

Back