Trump wants 83 year old Orrin Hatch to run for 8th term, in order to keep Romney out of the Senate

• Banned
>> "You are a true fighter, Orrin, I have to say. I've gotten to know him very well. I've gotten to know a lot of people very well. You meet fighters and you meet people who were thought they were fighters, but they're not so good at fighting," Trump said at the beginning of his remarks in the state capitol. "He's a fighter. We hope you will continue to serve your state and the country and the senate for a very long time to come." <<​

You meet people who know how to use pronouns too. At least I do.

Trump says he wants Hatch to seek 8th Senate term

Trump has good reason. Romney just tweeted: "Roy Moore in the US Senate would be a stain on the GOP and on the nation. Leigh Corfman and other victims are courageous heroes. No vote, no majority is worth losing our honor, our integrity."

"Rump has good reason"?

Okay, what is it?

read the rest of the paragraph
I did. Hence my question. If anything you made the opposite case.

Mitt Romney successfully insulted 47% of the country back in 2012, apparently, he's now working on to insult the remaining 53% of the country.

Mitt Romney is a flip-flopping, spineless elite who wouldn't take the fight to Obama, who has no core political philosophy, and who DETESTS conservative, tea party/Trump/Roy Moore Americans

Their damn sure isn't any dignity left..

Dignity lecture from the party that had a KKK Grand kleagle as majority leader, a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend in the back of his car, a fake Vietnam Veteran and a certified lunatic who believes her cheekbones make her an Indian

Forum List

Back