Trump Ran on Wanting Tighter Term Limits on Congress... Now Wants Hatch to run for 8th TERM!

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Donald Trump made one of his key running points wanting to drain the swamp, with part of that being tighter term limits on members of Congress, now with Mitt Romney planning to run for the Senate taking Senator Orrin Hatch's spot... Trump is asking Hatch to run for an 8th term! Another day, another Trump lie.

Trump keeps egging on his new favorite senator to run for an 8th term and spite Mitt Romney in the process

"“If I’m elected president, I will push for a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tuesday afternoon, to sustained cheers from the crowd. “Right? They’ve been talking about that for years.”"

Trump Proposes Term Limits for Congress

thats because he knows nothing on his campaign platform will ever happen or come true.

Donald Trump made one of his key running points wanting to drain the swamp, with part of that being tighter term limits on members of Congress, now with Mitt Romney planning to run for the Senate taking Senator Orrin Hatch's spot... Trump is asking Hatch to run for an 8th term! Another day, another Trump lie.

Trump keeps egging on his new favorite senator to run for an 8th term and spite Mitt Romney in the process

"“If I’m elected president, I will push for a Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Tuesday afternoon, to sustained cheers from the crowd. “Right? They’ve been talking about that for years.”"

I chose these because of the color orange

09573d19705309a.jpg

Does anyone really belive that Trump even remembers what he said last night, let alone during the election. Trump changes his message based on the audience and how big a round of applause it will get him. He has been known to hold two different positions in the same day at different talking events.

Trump going back on something he said is about as rare as the sun coming up in the east.

Does anyone really belive that Trump even remembers what he said last night, let alone during the election. Trump changes his message based on the audience and how big a round of applause it will get him. He has been known to hold two different positions in the same day at different talking events.

Trump going back on something he said is about as rare as the sun coming up in the east.

he made so many promises theres NO F'N WAY the senile old bastard could keep up with them - heres 76, 50 in two minutes on tape

Here are 76 of Donald Trump’s many campaign promises

SUCKERS

If you had to choose, would you prefer Orin Hatch or Mitt Romney?

Just curious.

thats because he knows nothing on his campaign platform will ever happen or come true.
Trump knows his Tard Herd forgets what he said two seconds after he says it. He has total contempt for their collective willful stupidity. He exploits it to the max.

All the Tard Herd remembers was how well he stroked their cocks. They don't remember the substance of his lies.

Term limits are ridiculous and useless.

On that I agree. We have term limits, they are called an election every two years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If I like MY representative, who areyou or anyone anywhere to tell me I can’t keep him?

People often cite Nancy Pelosi or Lindsay Graham as a reason for term limits. If you term limit Nancy Pelosi out, the people of San Fran aren’t going to replace her with a conservative, they will put someone exactly like her back in there.

We have a pretty good governor here in Florida right now; Rick Scott. He won’t be our governor after 2018 because of term limits.

It’s just not based on anything logical.

Hatch is finished in Utah.

He runs behind dems in possible match ups.

If Romney decides he wants the seat, it's his.

Utah is Romney's fiefdom.

Forum List

Back