Trump Wants To Release The Names Of Congress Who Paid Hush Money Out Of Slush Fund

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Paybacks are a motherfucker: Trump To Release The Names Of Sexual Predators In Congress! | WUC-News

Trump To Release The Names Of Sexual Predators In Congress!
0 Trump 11:20 PM

Elder Patriot – It’s almost hard to believe that members of Congress had the chutzpah to establish a secret fund, paid for by taxpayers, to silence the victims of their unwanted sexual demands. But they did, once again proving their complete disregard for the people that pay their salaries.

BREAKING-NEWS-Alert-trump-1.jpg

Seventeen and a quarter million dollars were spent to hide the sexual peccadillos – including rape – in 264 reported incidents. How many more attacks went unreported? Payments averaged $65,306 per assault. That’s fairly significant hush money but it gets worse.

In one year the average payment was just under $4oo,000. That was the average. That average had to have been skewed by one or two massive payouts considering the total payout for the 50 settlements in the five years prior to that year was $382,000.
Now journalist Trey Yingst has tweeted that President Trump wants the names of these predators to be made public.
There are at least two good reasons that Trump would want their names to be made public.

First, as we have learned from the establishment’s attack on Roy Moore and their stated intent to block him from being seated if the voters of Alabama are to elect him, they are blowing smoke because the Supreme Court has ruled that as long as the voters are aware of the allegation ahead of time then it is fair to consider they have taken the alleged behavior into account when they cast their votes.
That was the case with DC Mayor Marion Barry who was re-elected after being found in a hotel room smoking crack cocaine while enjoying the company of a prostitute. In fact, a plaque honoring Barry is currently being erected in Washington.
The high court’s ruling also opens the door to what happens when the truth is deliberately kept from voters in these instances and they do not have an opportunity to factor the aberrant behavior into their decision.
Remember, the Congressional violators have admitted their guilt, or been found guilty despite their contentions otherwise. Roy Moore has been afforded nowhere near the same consideration.

So many morons...that forgot they are on some list where people were paid to hush. Yep.

This is why Trump is where he is. Fuck with him..he fucks back.

Trump will have the worst ending of any public figure...he messed with the CIA' FBI and those who rule the world....he is fucked and well deserved.

Trump will have the worst ending of any public figure...he messed with the CIA' FBI and those who rule the world....he is fucked and well deserved.

So you are of the opinion the CIA and FBI are running the country or should...you some sort of anarchist or idiot?
---------------------------------------- You got it right but i do not know if it was intentional . But yeah , he is an Anti Christ , anti gun , anti Westen 'muslim' SLiberty .

So you are of the opinion the CIA and FBI are running the country or should...you some sort of anarchist or idiot?
Are running it or not I dont know....but the orange is an idiot...who pokes a bear ? They gonna leak his dirt a little by a little till he sinks....and its enjoyable to watch a bully to down to be an example to the rest of bullies.

You can always hope, but I don't think so. The swamp is being drained

The moral is, . . .

"If you live in a glass house... "

Are running it or not I dont know....but the orange is an idiot...who pokes a bear ? They gonna leak his dirt a little by a little till he sinks....and its enjoyable to watch a bully to down to be an example to the rest of bullies.

So you have established you think like a three year old, awesome. The bigger bully is the CIA or FBI by what you say,but you will give them a pass, because you think Trump is worse. Why is that? It seems it is because you believe the CIA and FBI. Interesting.

It's interesting, some people are very slow learners. There is one statement Trump made which I thoroughly believe him on without question, he is a counter-puncher.

He is a live and let live kind of guy. As long as you leave him alone, he will leave you alone. Fairly simply but really a principled position. However, and this is well documented; for those slow learners who don't understand (and there are many in both parties who have short memories), he will hit back twice as hard.

You see, everyone lives in a glass house. Everyone is fine with judging others, but never, oh never shall they be judged. Well, if they practice what they preach, some transparency for their misdeeds should be welcome to see the light of day, no? "Forgive me Father for I have sinned", and let's see if they can handle the public heat as Trump has endured.

I'm betting far fewer survive, let alone thrive as Trump has under such heat. He's a different breed in this respect.

They're gonna leak it anyway....so he might as well burn their asses royally.

So many morons...that forgot they are on some list where people were paid to hush. Yep.

This is why Trump is where he is. Fuck with him..he fucks back.

I can't understand why they keep those people's names hidden. After all it's taxpayers money that paid the hush money.

I can't understand why they keep those people's names hidden. After all it's taxpayers money that paid the hush money.

So, hypothetically it is bad to pay hush money out of your own pocket, but tolerable if it is government funded?

It's almost as if Trump is attempting to be the next JFK; imagine that

Trump needs to release ALL dirt on every one of them. He also needs to start firing (and prosecuting) people in the intelligence community who have leaked classified information.

Paybacks are a motherfucker: Trump To Release The Names Of Sexual Predators In Congress! | WUC-News

Trump To Release The Names Of Sexual Predators In Congress!
0 Trump 11:20 PM

Elder Patriot – It’s almost hard to believe that members of Congress had the chutzpah to establish a secret fund, paid for by taxpayers, to silence the victims of their unwanted sexual demands. But they did, once again proving their complete disregard for the people that pay their salaries.
BREAKING-NEWS-Alert-trump-1.jpg

Seventeen and a quarter million dollars were spent to hide the sexual peccadillos – including rape – in 264 reported incidents. How many more attacks went unreported? Payments averaged $65,306 per assault. That’s fairly significant hush money but it gets worse.

In one year the average payment was just under $4oo,000. That was the average. That average had to have been skewed by one or two massive payouts considering the total payout for the 50 settlements in the five years prior to that year was $382,000.
Now journalist Trey Yingst has tweeted that President Trump wants the names of these predators to be made public.
There are at least two good reasons that Trump would want their names to be made public.

First, as we have learned from the establishment’s attack on Roy Moore and their stated intent to block him from being seated if the voters of Alabama are to elect him, they are blowing smoke because the Supreme Court has ruled that as long as the voters are aware of the allegation ahead of time then it is fair to consider they have taken the alleged behavior into account when they cast their votes.
That was the case with DC Mayor Marion Barry who was re-elected after being found in a hotel room smoking crack cocaine while enjoying the company of a prostitute. In fact, a plaque honoring Barry is currently being erected in Washington.
The high court’s ruling also opens the door to what happens when the truth is deliberately kept from voters in these instances and they do not have an opportunity to factor the aberrant behavior into their decision.
Remember, the Congressional violators have admitted their guilt, or been found guilty despite their contentions otherwise. Roy Moore has been afforded nowhere near the same consideration.
This is a good thing if it really happens....but I'm afraid it's just another empty promise.

Forum List

Back