trump wanted to be the first to cancel

You people are hilarious a few months ago you were screaming Trump is going to get us into a nuclear war with North Korea then when they agreed to the summit anything and anyone other than Trump was responsible for it now that it's been called off it's OMG,OMG!!!!! How could he do such a thing? This was never going to be a quick, simple, easy process maybe the summit will get back on maybe it won't if it does maybe something good will come from it maybe nothing will but the one thing we can be sure of is no matter what happens there will a certain segment of idiots who will bitch about it.

Stupid cheeto actually had "supreme leader"

ENGRAVED

on a phony medal.

IOW, trump IS Kim.

I am disgusted. He knew US citizens were at that installation when he sent that childish letter.

If he didn't know, what the hell is he doing at Mar A Lago North?

I'd rather he play more golf - if that's even possible.

Trump had nothing to do with the medal.

The same democrats who were complaining about Trump "propping up a brutal dictator and legitimizing him" by agreeing to meet with him are now bitching that he broke off the meeting.

Does the left get any scummier, or is this as scummy as they get?

Stupid cheeto actually had "supreme leader"

ENGRAVED

on a phony medal.

IOW, trump IS Kim.

I am disgusted. He knew US citizens were at that installation when he sent that childish letter.

If he didn't know, what the hell is he doing at Mar A Lago North?

I'd rather he play more golf - if that's even possible.

Trump had nothing to do with the medal.

(shhhh! Thats supposed to be a secret)

I
An angry Trump cancelled North Korea summit so Kim couldn’t cancel first

"SEE! I win! I win! I cancelled first!"

He is a 12 year old in an old orange man's body.
It is a mixed bag...given Kim’s lack of response it is appropriate.

Now...if he is smart he will engage diplomats to set up the conditions, duct tape Pebce and Bolton’s mouths....kill his tweeter...and offer another meeting.
If Trump were smart he wouldn’t meet with Kim at all.

The president of the most powerful country in the world meeting with the petty despot of a third world, forth-rate backwater of a country benefits only Kim, rendering Trump a gullible fool.

Meeting with Kim was just another one of Trump’s ridiculous publicity stunts and a pathetic attempt to get attention and deflect from the Russia investigations and his failed, dysfunctional ‘administration.’

The only ‘Korea crisis’ is the one of Trump’s making.

And of course, Trump isn’t smart.

Kim thanks you for your support.

You mean the little twerp who just crapped all over the US prez who called HIM "supreme leader" and a really great guy who treats prisoners well?

Is that the Kim you mean?

The one that assasinates family members?

The same democrats who were complaining about Trump "propping up a brutal dictator and legitimizing him" by agreeing to meet with him are now bitching that he broke off the meeting.

We're not bitching. We are laughing.

Trump thinks he's going to solve the NK at the snap of this finger because he claims to be such a good negotiator.

Most sane people knew this summit wasn't happening. But you Kool-aid drinkers believed this was going to be some Nobel Prize winning event. GOP even voted to nominate him for it.

KJU was playing Trump and his circus the whole time.

Trump's tweets and rants about KJU has given him free publicity and he's loving it.

I

Now...if he is smart he will engage diplomats to set up the conditions, duct tape Pebce and Bolton’s mouths....kill his tweeter...and offer another meeting.

The president of the most powerful country in the world meeting with the petty despot of a third world, forth-rate backwater of a country benefits only Kim, rendering Trump a gullible fool.

Meeting with Kim was just another one of Trump’s ridiculous publicity stunts and a pathetic attempt to get attention and deflect from the Russia investigations and his failed, dysfunctional ‘administration.’

When Obama was going to do it....FIX news did everything except call him a traitor....calling him weak. When trump wanted to do it....he was a genius....Go Figure?

Trump thinks he's going to solve the NK at the snap of this finger because he claims to be such a good negotiator.

Most sane people knew this summit wasn't happening. But you Kool-aid drinkers believed this was going to be some Nobel Prize winning event. GOP even voted to nominate him for it.

Next...like health care....he will say "No one could ever imagine this was so difficult."

I

When Obama was going to do it....FIX news did everything except call him a traitor....calling him weak. When trump wanted to do it....he was a genius....Go Figure?

Nutter, when Obama wanted to do it you were all for it, when Trump wanted to do it, you blast him. Tell us he is going to screw America over, you are no better than those you wet your panties over.

I

Nutter, when Obama wanted to do it you were all for it, when Trump wanted to do it, you blast him. Tell us he is going to screw America over, you are no better than those you wet your panties over.

I knew he would screw it up. You are not addressing my issue. FIX news showed their hypocrisy....face it.

Next...like health care....he will say "No one could ever imagine this was so difficult."

Trump's narcissism knows no limits. Homeboy actually thought he was going to become POTUS solve all of America's and the world's problems.lol

You,sound like an 8 year old.

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

Forum List

Back