trump wanted to be the first to cancel

NK will be the gift that keeps on giving for a while yet.

Tweeted Trump in late April: "Funny how all of the Pundits that couldn't come close to making a deal on North Korea are now all over the place telling me how to make a deal!"
https://edition.cnn.com

I
An angry Trump cancelled North Korea summit so Kim couldn’t cancel first

"SEE! I win! I win! I cancelled first!"

He is a 12 year old in an old orange man's body.
It is a mixed bag...given Kim’s lack of response it is appropriate.

Now...if he is smart he will engage diplomats to set up the conditions, duct tape Pebce and Bolton’s mouths....kill his tweeter...and offer another meeting.
If Trump were smart he wouldn’t meet with Kim at all.

The president of the most powerful country in the world meeting with the petty despot of a third world, forth-rate backwater of a country benefits only Kim, rendering Trump a gullible fool.

Meeting with Kim was just another one of Trump’s ridiculous publicity stunts and a pathetic attempt to get attention and deflect from the Russia investigations and his failed, dysfunctional ‘administration.’

The only ‘Korea crisis’ is the one of Trump’s making.

And of course, Trump isn’t smart.

When Obama was going to do it....FIX news did everything except call him a traitor....calling him weak. When trump wanted to do it....he was a genius....Go Figure?

Nutter, when Obama wanted to do it you were all for it, when Trump wanted to do it, you blast him. Tell us he is going to screw America over, you are no better than those you wet your panties over.

I knew he would screw it up. You are not addressing my issue. FIX news showed their hypocrisy....face it.

I wouldn’t know I don’t watch FOX News. Trump hasn’t screwed anything up, only in your little mind. I am willing to give him space on issues just as I did with Obama.

You,sound like an 8 year old.

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

Then don’t fucking assume that I’m okay with what he says! You claimed I “just eat it up”, if you don’t know what I really think don’t ASSume that you do, pretty simple, except for you.

I don't know, this seems like eating it up...
Trump hasn’t screwed anything up

Do you have proof he screwed anything up? Why do you think he screwed it up? The left claimed he screwed it up by wanting to have a meeting with Kim, now You think he is screwed up by cancelling the meeting that you didn’t think he should have?

Then don’t fucking assume that I’m okay with what he says! You claimed I “just eat it up”, if you don’t know what I really think don’t ASSume that you do, pretty simple, except for you.

You don't think Trump has screwed anything up. That's drinking the Kool-aid.

The mere fact you support Trump makes you complicit in his clownery.

Trump wanted to pull plug on North Korea summit before Kim could: report

Can't make this shit up.

You can always count on Trump to come through as our national clown.
The clown got three American hostages released not in comas.

And how many did Obama get?

ELEVEN is the answer.
And he gave up money and nukes in the process.

He didn't give up nukes. In fact he said the US was delusional to think they'd give up nukes.

Gave up money? Not really, in fact the US offered a lot of money to North Korea as part of the peace process.

Oh, and you completely ignored the fact that eleven hostages were released under Obama's administration. Well done.

Can't make this shit up.

ELEVEN is the answer.

He didn't give up nukes. In fact he said the US was delusional to think they'd give up nukes.

Gave up money? Not really, in fact the US offered a lot of money to North Korea as part of the peace process.

Oh, and you completely ignored the fact that eleven hostages were released under Obama's administration. Well done.
I didn't ignore anything. I was pointing out concessions Obama, et al, made in order to get hostages released. You conveniently left those conditions out.

Can't make this shit up.

ELEVEN is the answer.

I didn't ignore anything. I was pointing out concessions Obama, et al, made in order to get hostages released. You conveniently left those conditions out.

I also conveniently left out who won the Superbowl in 1736.

I don't know, this seems like eating it up...
Trump hasn’t screwed anything up

Do you have proof he screwed anything up? Why do you think he screwed it up? The left claimed he screwed it up by wanting to have a meeting with Kim, now You think he is screwed up by cancelling the meeting that you didn’t think he should have?
No matter what Trump does, the snowflakes will claim he screwed it up. That's the beauty of being out of power, it's easy to find fault with what the people who responsibility do.

You don't think Trump has screwed anything up. That's drinking the Kool-aid.

The mere fact you support Trump makes you complicit in his clownery.
The fact that you voted for Hillary makes you a douchebag.

He's a Trump nut running cover. Who cares if he claims he thinks Trump should shut down his twitter account, he probably agrees with most of his tweets anyway.

the White House Toddler Handlers put Goldilocks on a short leash and want him home where they can keep an eye on his stupid ass. He doesnt know enough about NK or foreign policy to chat with a trained monkey. Theres a reason our presidents dont sit down with NK, he's just too damn dumb to know what it is.

Kimmie's Reps didn't show up at the agreed meeting place/time. Kimmie is not taking this seriously. I think he should think twice. This ain't Obama or Bush. Hey Kimmie....Remember those missiles that Trump sent to Syria when that dictator got squirrely..............? The vice will be tightening little boy.

Forum List

Back