trump wanted to be the first to cancel

The American attitude is really shocking. North Korea makes conciliatory gestures, and is treated to rigid demands and mockery for being weak. Look at the majority of posts here! No one is defending or favoring the North Korean leader. No one thinks he is a 'nice guy'. Yet, the most modest proposal to deal logically with him is shouted down as either supporting him or attacking the U.S. President.
Do we want peace and security in Korea, or not? If so, what is wrong with acting that way? If America is so powerful and so sure of itself, what does it have to lose in being magnanimous? North Korea is a small, weak nation. Its people suffered greatly during the 'war' of 1950 - 1953. We can afford to be gracious to them, regardless of neither liking nor trusting the person at the head of a government they had little to do with placing in power.

The American attitude is really shocking. North Korea makes conciliatory gestures, and is treated to rigid demands and mockery for being weak. Look at the majority of posts here! No one is defending or favoring the North Korean leader. No one thinks he is a 'nice guy'. Yet, the most modest proposal to deal logically with him is shouted down as either supporting him or attacking the U.S. President.
Do we want peace and security in Korea, or not? If so, what is wrong with acting that way? If America is so powerful and so sure of itself, what does it have to lose in being magnanimous? North Korea is a small, weak nation. Its people suffered greatly during the 'war' of 1950 - 1953. We can afford to be gracious to them, regardless of neither liking nor trusting the person at the head of a government they had little to do with placing in power.
You've OD'd on kimchi.

... a shocked North Korea is virtually begging for a meeting.

kim%20waving.jpg

In a statement issued by state-run Korean Central News Agency, citing Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan, North Korea announced it was willing to sit with the U.S. "whenever, however" through any method to try to resolve the outstanding issues.

North Korea Comes Crawling Back: Stresses "Desperate Need" For Summit "Whenever, However"

You Bolsheviks are so used to Obama's Neville Chamberlain Style of Foreign Policy (PFP---Pussy Foreign Policy) that you cannot imagine what it is like to have a President with Balls.

SAD. BIGLY SAD.

Learn how to win! MAGA.

Sounds like lil Kim wants the meeting more than Trump

Actually it just sounds like ZeroHedge is making shit up again and you sheep are still falling for it.

ZeroHedge?

they connected to AP?

The Latest: Japan says it understands Trump's caution

"
7:05 p.m.

North Korea says it is still willing to sit down for talks with the United States "at any time, at any format" after President Donald Trump abruptly canceled his planned summit with Kim Jong Un.

Vice Foreign Minister Kim Kye Gwan issued a statement Friday saying North Korea is "willing to give the U.S. time and opportunities" to reconsider talks.

Kim says North Korea's "objective and resolve to do our best for the sake of peace and stability of the Korean Peninsula and all humankind remain unchanged."

Kim is calling Trump's decision "unexpected" and "very regrettable," and says the cancellation of the talks shows "how grave the status of historically deep-rooted hostile North Korea-U.S. relations is and how urgently a summit should be realized to improve ties.""

Kim is going to negotiate with Moon with China moderating

They don’t need Trump

Kim is going to negotiate with Moon? Hmmm...you mean the same China that's been supporting North Korea for years?
We have been supporting S Korea for years

We gave up our seat at the table.......thank Bolton

I don’t see why Trump would want to be the first to walk away from the table

You would think he would want to be seen as the peacemaker, the diplomat

Gee

now if it happens, it's because THEY want it more than the US.

After this latest statement from North Korea, if the American administration refuses to meet, there can be no further doubt about intentions, nor defense, of the C.I.C.

the White House Toddler Handlers put Goldilocks on a short leash and want him home where they can keep an eye on his stupid ass. He doesnt know enough about NK or foreign policy to chat with a trained monkey. Theres a reason our presidents dont sit down with NK, he's just too damn dumb to know what it is.
Yeah, he should get Obama's advice on how to handle North Korea, right? Because we all know what a great job the mulatto messiah did at getting NK to disarm.

North Korea has nuclear weapons, fool. You don't act magnaminous with lunatics who have the power to kill millions of people at the push of a button.

Just exactly what "magnaminous" proposal did you have in mind, send him uranium for his nuclear program like Clinton did?

You are an idiot. Walking away from the table is necessary when the other side is not negotiating in good faith. Obama refused to walk away from the table with Iran, and we ended up with the worst deal in history. An agreement at any cost is something only a fool believes to be desirable. Of course, that explains your post.

An angry Trump cancelled North Korea summit so Kim couldn’t cancel first

"SEE! I win! I win! I cancelled first!"

He is a 12 year old in an old orange man's body.

You,sound like an 8 year old.

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

He's a Trump nut running cover. Who cares if he claims he thinks Trump should shut down his twitter account, he probably agrees with most of his tweets anyway.

Right on cue, the board moron running to defend his fellow nutter, with flaying arms of nothing, how cute!

You,sound like an 8 year old.

What's wrong with that? Your POTUS talks and tweets like a 8 year old everyday. But you just eat it up.

Is that why I’m on record that Trump needs to shut down his Twitter account? I’m surprised your IQ is high enough for you to breathe.

His Twitter isn't the only problem. I said he talks like an eight year old as well. You can't shut down his mouth.

And how the hell am I supposed to know you're on record saying Trump's Twitter needs to be shut down?

He's a Trump nut running cover. Who cares if he claims he thinks Trump should shut down his twitter account, he probably agrees with most of his tweets anyway.

Right on cue, the board moron running to defend his fellow nutter, with flaying arms of nothing, how cute!

What has Trump said on twitter that you disagree with?

Also the board morons are Snouter, Odium, Steve Mcgarrett, etc....you know, the clique of racists who don't believe the world outside of zerohedge and gatewaypundit exists. The ones who feed at the Trump twitter trough.

Kim is going to negotiate with Moon with China moderating

They don’t need Trump

Kim is going to negotiate with Moon? Hmmm...you mean the same China that's been supporting North Korea for years?
We have been supporting S Korea for years

We gave up our seat at the table.......thank Bolton

The inflammatory statements coming from NK began with Bolton' Libya comparison.

NICE HIRE DONNIE!

Gee

Trump removed himself from the table
Doesn’t mean negotiations can’t go on without him

China will fill the void

So now, instead of our best interests being served, China’s interests will be served

North Korea has nuclear weapons, fool. You don't act magnaminous with lunatics who have the power to kill millions of people at the push of a button.

Just exactly what "magnaminous" proposal did you have in mind, send him uranium for his nuclear program like Clinton did?
That is why we want to negotiate with them

Gee

China will fill the void

So now, instead of our best interests being served, China’s interests will be served

See post #84

Gee

China will fill the void

See post #84
Thanks...went back and reread it

Left ya a nice “funny” :11:

Forum List

Back