Trump vs Bernie debate updates: Bernie just tweeted it's happening!

Stupid repubs . This would be a win for the dems . Bernie isn't going to get the nod, so he can go balls out on trump and say all the shit HILLARY can't .

He'll be hills hitman .
You are going to be quite surprised then....

The only issue Sanders and Trump majorly disagree on is immigration, and Sanders is just flat out stupid on that one.

WHAT??? LOL
They couldn't be more different!
Abortion
Gun ownership
Prison sentences
Healthcare
Religion in schools
Green energy
Privatization of social security
Etc. Etc. etc.

They do agree on higher taxes on the wealthy and avoidance of getting involved in more wars, but to say they only majorly disagree on immigration is just flat out wrong. Absurdly wrong.

Stupid repubs . This would be a win for the dems . Bernie isn't going to get the nod, so he can go balls out on trump and say all the shit HILLARY can't .

He'll be hills hitman .

The only issue Sanders and Trump majorly disagree on is immigration, and Sanders is just flat out stupid on that one.

WHAT??? LOL
Abortion
Gun ownership
Prison sentences
Healthcare
Religion in schools
Green energy
Etc. Etc. etc.

They do agree on higher taxes on the wealthy and avoidance of getting involved in more wars, but to say they only majorly disagree on immigration is just flat out wrong. Absurdly wrong.
You apparently don't have a clue about the policies of either candidate.

I'm going to pull a Sophia :)

Picture it. California 2016. Bernie vs the Donald. Think ROCKY IV.

Donald comes up into the debate like Apollo Creed did with "Living in America" playing in the background. Oooooooooooh there's just so much you could do with this debate!

It's showtime baby! The Donald fighting for America. OMG I love it.

cjzxmy_uoaadvmv-jpeg.76055
You puke dufus Dump fights for no one but Dump He has a history

You realize Trump doesn't even know you exist and doesn't care right? Hence your foaming at the mouth hatred is kind of a wasted effort.

sure he does. he also knows thinking women on both sides of the aisle find him rather slug-like & he belongs under a rock. why do you think he wants to 'raise $ for women's health'? he is trying to pander in a slimy kind of way. his FIRST reply was bernie 'would have to pay HIM.' cause it's all about HIM. he's as transparent as a fucking ghost.

lol.

Donald comes up into the debate like Apollo Creed did with "Living in America" playing in the background. Oooooooooooh there's just so much you could do with this debate!

You realize Trump doesn't even know you exist and doesn't care right? Hence your foaming at the mouth hatred is kind of a wasted effort.

sure he does. he also knows thinking women on both sides of the aisle find him rather slug-like & he belongs under a rock. why do you think he wants to 'raise $ for women's health'? he is trying to pander in a slimy kind of way. his FIRST reply was bernie 'would have to pay HIM.' cause it's all about HIM. he's as transparent as a fucking ghost.

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

lol.

So...you hate Trump?
Yes we do Nice call,,,,,,,,,,and with good reason We don't want a lying buffoon like trump in our WH We had one ah in GWB Must you give us another?

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

hate is a strong word. it's not the correct one i'd use, but I remember that tribblehead & his history going back YEARS. it's called reality. & not in a silly reality show kinda way.

lol.

lol.

LOL.

lol.

So...you hate Trump?
Yes we do Nice call,,,,,,,,,,and with good reason We don't want a lying buffoon like trump in our WH We had one ah in GWB Must you give us another?

You realize Hillary is a repeated liar right? I don't know why you have a problem with former president Bush, anything specific?

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

You realize Hillary is a repeated liar right? I don't know why you have a problem with former president Bush, anything specific?
anything specific ?? How about pulling the trigger on a BS war that got 1000's killed How about giving huge tax breaks to billionaires while engaging in that bs war and then converting iraqui troops to isis by breaking up iraqui army ........for starters???

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

anything specific ?? How about pulling the trigger on a BS war that got 1000's killed How about giving huge tax breaks to billionaires while engaging in that bs war and then converting iraqui troops to isis by breaking up iraqui army ........for starters???
and one more thing before I check up on market closings I voted for the gwb pos and it was the worst vote of my life

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

and one more thing before I check up on market closings I voted for the gwb pos and it was the worst vote of my life

hubby says the EXACT same thing. he voted for W. in 2000 & it still sickens him.

He'll be hills hitman .

WHAT??? LOL
Abortion
Gun ownership
Prison sentences
Healthcare
Religion in schools
Green energy
Etc. Etc. etc.

You apparently don't have a clue about the policies of either candidate.
Trump doesn't have an idea about his policies so how the hell could anyone else. LOL

So...you hate Trump?

hubby says the EXACT same thing. he voted for W. in 2000 & it still sickens him.
I almost cut off my voting arm lol

My daughter still brings it up.

Trump(Mr Tough Guy) pussies out! Wow, what a surprise.
The alleged angry crowd would have learned who was on their side and who the phony was. Trump saw the handwriting on the wall and ran away, what a wuss!
Yeah trump was the guy who said his contribution for our war effort was him going to a military HS

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

So basically BOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

My daughter still brings it up.
Smart girl Smart Dad

The DNC will not allow such a debate to take place. They likely have asked Trump nicely and he saw the wisdom of declining such a stunt.

A debate between Trump and Red Bernie would end her campaign.

lol.

So...you hate Trump?

So basically BOOOOOOOOOOOSH.
Blues I know you want to forget all about him but THE FACT REMAINS most of the shit we're in now foreign and domestically can be laid at his feet

The DNC will not allow such a debate to take place. They likely have asked Trump nicely and he saw the wisdom of declining such a stunt.

A debate between Trump and Red Bernie would end her campaign.
The dump has already said he doesn't want to debate the dems 2nd choice

Forum List

Back