Trump vs Bernie debate updates: Bernie just tweeted it's happening!

Wanted to clear the debris from rumors and update it. Bernie tweeted 27 minutes ago it's on and happening. Trump....always the deal maker...is on board but wants Fox to donate 10M dollars to women's health charity to do it. They can afford it and the ratings bonanza would pay it back easily.

They want it before the California primary June 6th so it's gotta be next week sometime.

Update it all here.

Interesting... if everything goes as would be smart for them, we are in for good hour of Hillary bashing.
One thing you gotta give repubs credit for ,,,,,they are bashing experts but that's all they have

Wanted to clear the debris from rumors and update it. Bernie tweeted 27 minutes ago it's on and happening. Trump....always the deal maker...is on board but wants Fox to donate 10M dollars to women's health charity to do it. They can afford it and the ratings bonanza would pay it back easily.

They want it before the California primary June 6th so it's gotta be next week sometime.

Update it all here.

It would be like watching two retards fighting it out in a sand box. would definitely take some heat off Hillery. Honestly, I think Drumpf’s handlers shit them selves and told him to back out of it.

Yes we do Nice call,,,,,,,,,,and with good reason We don't want a lying buffoon like trump in our WH We had one ah in GWB Must you give us another?

You realize Hillary is a repeated liar right? I don't know why you have a problem with former president Bush, anything specific?
anything specific ?? How about pulling the trigger on a BS war that got 1000's killed How about giving huge tax breaks to billionaires while engaging in that bs war and then converting iraqui troops to isis by breaking up iraqui army ........for starters???

So basically BOOOOOOOOOOOSH.
Blues I know you want to forget all about him but THE FACT REMAINS most of the shit we're in now foreign and domestically can be laid at his feet

I'll give you a FACT leading Democrats in congress eagerly voted to approve Bush going to war in Iraq. In FACT as some had initially voted no to the war they demanded a second vote so they could change and vote yes. Then FACT Dem's continued funding the war for 2 full years after they took control of congress when they had the power of the purse to end the war. They didn't want the war to end, it was too valuable a talking point leading up to the presidential race in 2008. So FACT Democrats while funding the war ran around spewing the "this war is lost" talking points for 2 years.

There's some FACTS for you.

not Bernie.

anything specific ?? How about pulling the trigger on a BS war that got 1000's killed How about giving huge tax breaks to billionaires while engaging in that bs war and then converting iraqui troops to isis by breaking up iraqui army ........for starters???

Blues I know you want to forget all about him but THE FACT REMAINS most of the shit we're in now foreign and domestically can be laid at his feet

I'll give you a FACT leading Democrats in congress eagerly voted to approve Bush going to war in Iraq. In FACT as some had initially voted no to the war they demanded a second vote so they could change and vote yes. Then FACT Dem's continued funding the war for 2 full years after they took control of congress when they had the power of the purse to end the war. They didn't want the war to end, it was too valuable a talking point leading up to the presidential race in 2008. So FACT Democrats while funding the war ran around spewing the "this war is lost" talking points for 2 years.

And one for you,,, the nays of the dems in congress far outnumbered the yeas of republicans and without bush in office we'd never have gone to war

Dude the Democratic party nominee for president voted to approve Bush going to war with Iraq. OH SNAP!

ya she did. but the first vote was based on absolute lies based on intel that wasn't true. I remember colonel powell going b4 the UN with all his 'satellite photos' & charts at his fancy show & tell time... Hillary IS a warhawk, & I am willing to admit that after the initial vote- she was wrong to continue the charade. but if not for the complete line of WMD bullshit to begin with... there would have been no Iraq war.

#1 OR 2.

And one for you,,, the nays of the dems in congress far outnumbered the yeas of republicans and without bush in office we'd never have gone to war

Dude the Democratic party nominee for president voted to approve Bush going to war with Iraq. OH SNAP!

ya she did. but the first vote was based on absolute lies based on intel that wasn't true. I remember colonel powell going b4 the UN with all his 'satellite photos' & charts at his fancy show & tell time... Hillary IS a warhawk, & I am willing to admit that after the initial vote- she was wrong to continue the charade. but if not for the complete line of WMD bullshit to begin with... there would have been no Iraq war.

#1 OR 2.

Bush fooled the Democratic party?? LMAO!

Trump doesn't have to win the debate. He knows this debate would destroy Hillary's credibility since she wasn't invited.

#1 OR 2.

Bush fooled the Democratic party?? LMAO!

he lied. some may have known he lied. some may not have cared if he lied. some believed the bullshit that was peddled. I believed it at first myself. then it was revealed to be lies.

Forum List

Back