Trump vs Bernie debate updates: Bernie just tweeted it's happening!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wanted to clear the debris from rumors and update it. Bernie tweeted 27 minutes ago it's on and happening. Trump....always the deal maker...is on board but wants Fox to donate 10M dollars to women's health charity to do it. They can afford it and the ratings bonanza would pay it back easily.

They want it before the California primary June 6th so it's gotta be next week sometime.

Update it all here.

This thing would be "yuge"!!!

images-15.jpeg
CjZxMy_UoAAdVMV.jpeg

I'm going to pull a Sophia :)

Picture it. California 2016. Bernie vs the Donald. Think ROCKY IV.

Donald comes up into the debate like Apollo Creed did with "Living in America" playing in the background. Oooooooooooh there's just so much you could do with this debate!

It's showtime baby! The Donald fighting for America. OMG I love it.

cjzxmy_uoaadvmv-jpeg.76055

Last edited:
A debate between Trump an egomaniac and Sanders a big a loon as you can find I suspect nothing informative will come out of it but you should get some dam good laughs out of it.

think Bern as a wizzard and magic wand conjuring up enough delegates to make a debate with Donnie relevant .....

Donald comes up into the debate like Apollo Creed did with "Living in America" playing in the background. Oooooooooooh there's just so much you could do with this debate!

You puke dufus Dump fights for no one but Dump He has a history

the loons are reality averse

Trump fighting for fame and glory and Sanders fighting for his principles (even if we don't necessarily agree with how he puts things).

What the hell is "pull a Sophia"?

I'll probably regret asking this....

You realize Trump doesn't even know you exist and doesn't care right? Hence your foaming at the mouth hatred is kind of a wasted effort.

Stupid repubs . This would be a win for the dems . Bernie isn't going to get the nod, so he can go balls out on trump and say all the shit HILLARY can't .

He'll be hills hitman .

What the hell is "pull a Sophia"?

I'll probably regret asking this....

:)

My favorite character on Golden girls. Whenever she'd tell a story she always began with "picture it"

Stupid repubs . This would be a win for the dems . Bernie isn't going to get the nod, so he can go balls out on trump and say all the shit HILLARY can't .

He'll be hills hitman .

You don't follow Sanders or his supporters on Facebook or Twitter do you? They hate Hillary with a passion even I couldn't muster for her. It's wild on Team Sanders. And they not only despise Clinton but man oh man bring up Wasserman Schulz and I could reorganize Days of Rage and recreate '68 in a heartbeat.

Shoot. Too bad I'm a conservative these days. I'd love to protest the DNC.

He'll be hills hitman .

You don't follow Sanders or his supporters on Facebook or Twitter do you? They hate Hillary with a passion even I couldn't muster for her. It's wild on Team Sanders. And they not only despise Clinton but man oh man bring up Wasserman Schulz and I could reorganize Days of Rage and recreate '68 in a heartbeat.

Shoot. Too bad I'm a conservative these days. I'd love to protest the DNC.

There's no reason that should hold you back. It didn't stop the Klan in 1924.

You are Canadian though...

He'll be hills hitman .
You are going to be quite surprised then....

The only issue Sanders and Trump majorly disagree on is immigration, and Sanders is just flat out stupid on that one.

Forum List

Back