Looks Like The Days Of Waco TX Are Back....Just Because A Guy Threatened Biden

Usually when you make a threat against the president (Trump) you get a medal or something.

Really? Here are three guys who made threats against Trump, and were arrested and charged. There are probably a lot more.

Now they're using snipers to take out a 74 year old man who threatened Biden.

The worst they should have done is have a couple of Secret Service or FBI agents show up and question him.

Instead....they murdered him.

Yes, the FBI shows up at your door and you wave around a gun, you should probably expect to be shot.
You know, like a 12 year old black kid playing with a toy gun.

Really? Here are three guys who made threats against Trump, and were arrested and charged. There are probably a lot more.

Yes, the FBI shows up at your door and you wave around a gun, you should probably expect to be shot.
Oh really?
You weren't there.....so you don't know. What do you think an old guy is going to do when a bunch of armed cops wearing tactical gear show up at your home pointing guns at you at 6am? They planned on murdering the guy.

FYI,......
Nancy Pelosi was caught on video threatening Trump.
The founder of the Lincoln Project said somebody needed to put a bullet in Trumps' head.
Snoop Dog made a video with him blowing Trump's head off with a gun.
Just about every anchor on CNN said they needed to kill Trump.
Biden said he was going to take him out back and punch him in the mouth.
Maxine Waters said they need to "Take Him Out".

None of them was shot or even issued a warrant for their arrest.

So STFU you lying POS.

Last edited:
Are all your heroes violent criminals and scofflaws?
No...apparently yours are.

I know you don't, but I have a problem with people who don't believe in due process and openly oppress their citizens.

You seem to celebrate them.

You cry crocodile tears over the death of a criminal thug who held a gun to his girl friend's unborn baby, but you think this old guy deserved to die from a sniper's bullet.

Nothing like a pre-dawn raid and flash-bangs by the hut-hut crew to serve a warrant.....Just wait, I bet it comes out that they could have served him any other time like going to the morning eatery or some such.....You don't attack a man in his castle and expect much different.

He probably didn't hear about them because no Dems were cheering for them and calling their arrests, outrageous or anything...

Rightwingers really really really love their homegrown terrorists....

Nothing like a pre-dawn raid and flash-bangs by the hut-hut crew to serve a warrant.....Just wait, I bet it comes out that they could have served him any other time.....You don't attack a man in his castle and expect much different.
Seeing as tho he was wanting to be famous for assassinating the president at a time the president was 45 mins away -- I think it made sense to do it then......

Do you prefer we make appointments for when we arrest terrorists? Check their schedule to make sure we don't interrupt their pilates class

No...apparently yours are.

I know you don't, but I have a problem with people who don't believe in due process and openly oppress their citizens.

You seem to celebrate them.

You cry crocodile tears over the death of a criminal thug who held a gun to his girl friend's unborn baby, but you think this old guy deserved to die from a sniper's bullet.
Cooperate with law enforcement and you don't get killed. How many times have you said that?

Oh really?
You weren't there.....so you don't know. What do you think an old guy is going to do when a bunch of armed cops wearing tactical gear show up at your home pointing guns at you at 6am? They planned on murdering the guy.

I'll take the word of sworn FBI agents over.... well, your speculation.

FYI,......
Nancy Pelosi was caught on video threatening Trump.

Really, do you have a link?

The founder of the Lincoln Project said somebody needed to put a bullet in Trumps' head.
But he didn't threaten to do it personally.

I'm surprised you didn't include Cathy Griffin on your list with the Bloody Trump mask.

Or a 11 year old boy who actually called the police for assistance.

Nothing like a pre-dawn raid and flash-bangs by the hut-hut crew to serve a warrant.....Just wait, I bet it comes out that they could have served him any other time like going to the morning eatery or some such.....You don't attack a man in his castle and expect much different.

You pull a gun on a cop, you kind of deserve what you get.

Now that all the lefties are on board with shoot to kill raids. We don’t want to hear any more whining when your pet criminals get wasted by cops. And no more riots over it either.

F3OBG6DbwAABluJ.jpg

Forum List

Back