Trump voters want tariffs because they can't compete

global swamp

Rookie
Dec 28, 2018
Instead of closing down international trade and driving up corporate costs, why don't you guys update your skill set?

th

Tell the governments that want to do business here that they have to set their minimum wage at the current United States minimum wage.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Totally true. When you have people that say college is bad for America, they will never be able to compete. They want to be given free stuff. What they accuse Democrats of wanting.

You can’t go to a reputable college and get a good degree without working your ass off. It’s not easy I know. In fact depending on what you’re studying, it’s really really hard.

But it’s worth it. Without that hard work, I never would’ve been able to retire at 63.

In fact, I’m guessing the majority of Democrats in college are working while they’re in college and the majority of Republicans that are going because mom and dad is paying for their education. But I’m just guessing.

The Tariffs are intended to level the playing field. Its about fucking time that US pols help US workers instead of cashing in helping the globalists. Prior to Trump they gave tax breaks to move jobs overseas!! Now tariffs are used to help US exports to protectionist countries.
New Legislation Would End Tax Incentives to Move Jobs and Profits Offshore

The corporate tax cut helps keep jobs here in the US, instead of moving over seas to avoid high US taxes.
How Pfizer Should Be Punished for Deserting America

Forum List

Back