Interesting factoid about EC winners who lost the popular vote....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There have been only FOUR presidents who LOST the popular vote but managed to WIN based on the Electoral College decision.......Bear in mind that we are the ONLY representative republic/democracy who utilize the decision of the EC.

Want to guess which party the FOUR electoral college presidents belonged in?

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......

Last edited:
If you don't like the law, then change the law, pretty damn simple, however the left wing nuts just want to continue to cry and be the victims. LOL! More laughs from the left. Thank you!

Still crying over Hillary's loss I see. You should be grateful we have a POTUS who knows how to win. Seasoned Clinton sure hasn't.

There have been only FOUR presidents who LOST the popular vote but managed to WIN based on the Electoral College decision.......Bear in mind that we are the ONLY representative republic/democracy who utilize the decision of the EC.

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......
no-matter-how-much-you-whine-like-a-little-girl-13769367.png

You're forgetting two elections: 1860 and 1912.

Lincoln only got 39.9% of the popular vote but won anyway because the conservative/compromise vote was split between three candidates (Douglas, Breckenridge, and Bell). In 1912, Wilson only got 41.8% of the popular vote but won anyway because the Republican vote was split between Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft. Roosevelt had been a Republican and had won the presidency as a Republican, but at the behest of big banking interests, he formed a third party to keep Taft from winning reelection.

Lincoln only got 39.9% of the popular vote but won anyway because the conservative/compromise vote was split between three candidates (Douglas, Breckenridge, and Bell). In 1912, Wilson only got 41.8% of the popular vote but won anyway because the Republican vote was split between Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft.
Doesn't support the whiny little bitch narrative.

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......

You continue to thrust yourself into irrelevant topics, do you really need attention that badly?

Benjamin Harrison
Rutherford Hayes
George W. Bush
The Donald......
There are many countries that are more to your liking: Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela. You should think about relocating

Lincoln only got 39.9% of the popular vote but won anyway because the conservative/compromise vote was split between three candidates (Douglas, Breckenridge, and Bell). In 1912, Wilson only got 41.8% of the popular vote but won anyway because the Republican vote was split between Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft. Roosevelt had been a Republican and had won the presidency as a Republican, but at the behest of big banking interests, he formed a third party to keep Taft from winning reelection.

Both Lincoln and Wilson won the popular vote, by a plurality.

this is the commentary you get from people that dont understand our system,,,

POTUS is elected by the states not the people

dont like it then move to russia or another of those democracy countrys

Moron.....I'm just trying to educate you....I know your head is too far up Trump's ass, but the old "move to Russia" trite bullshit should be reserved for Trump after the shit hits the fan next year....LOL

Last edited:
this is the commentary you get from people that dont understand our system,,,

POTUS is elected by the states not the people

dont like it then move to russia or another of those democracy countrys

Moron.....I'm just trying to educate you....I know your head is too fr up Trump's ass, but the old "move to Russia" should be reserved for Trump after the shit hits the fan.,,LOL

I didnt vote for trump because hes a two faced liar,,and I also didnt vote for hilary either

but you should just move to a country that fits your ideology better,,,it will save both you and us a big headache

Forum List

Back