What would happen if a POTUS election was held TODAY?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its rather interesting that some republicans are finally waking up.....A recent poll of Iowa republicans showed that TWO-THIRDS of them would welcome ANOTHER republican challenger for the 2020 presidential election.......

Bear in mind that the above is PRIOR to the shit-storm that is about to hit this corrupt and inept administration in 2019.

Ultimately, the bottom line for Trump is to run his 2020 campaign with the slogan..."PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO KEEP ME (and my family) OUT OF PRISON.."

(But Trump will always have his 32% cult followers willing to jump off the cliff with him.......LOL)

I think if the primaries are held today then it would change. if the election was held probably nothing would change. Just look at the Senate gains for the GOP. I think that screams that nothing has really changed other than in the eyes of political junkies.

• Banned
Just look at the Senate gains for the GOP. I think that screams that nothing has really changed other than in the eyes of political junkies.

Partially agree.....HOWEVER, the senate election last month HIGHLY favored the GOP since many more democrats were defending their seat.....

In 2020 the situation is totally reversed, with many GOP senators having to make the very difficult choice as to whether they are republicans or Trumpsters.

• Banned
Projecting two years out? Lol! Dream on baby!

Actually, since this IS a political forum, its fun to speculate rather than having one's head up one's ass........2019 is only a few days away and if morons.....like you....don't want to think what the new year has in store for the orange scum bucket.....that's fine.

Go find another thread where you can bullshit others about "not voting for Trump."..LOL

I think if the primaries are held today then it would change. if the election was held probably nothing would change. Just look at the Senate gains for the GOP. I think that screams that nothing has really changed other than in the eyes of political junkies.
With 22 repub senators up for 2020 election we can wait till then to take over senate too

• Banned
With 22 repub senators up for 2020 election we can wait till then to take over senate too

Indeed........and the 12 democrat senators running for re-election in 2020 (with the exception of Jones in Alabama) are all in vivid BLUE states.

The guess-work of what will happen is rather simple.....UNLESS you're a Trump cult member.

The 2020 senate race is just fine for the GOP thank you. They pick up 1 in AL, so they start with 4-seat majority.
Dems may get Cory Gardner in CO
Sue Collins is a shoo-in if she doesn't retire no matter how much money the dems throw at her
Tillis in NC is a toss-up, so say the dems win, for a pickup of 3, assuming ME goes dem
Shaheen, a dem, in NH is also a toss-up, say that stays dem
Joni Ernst, should hold on to her seat in IA
Best case for the dems in the Senate is 50-50, so Pence keeps the GOP majority (hope Collins runs, Tillis wins, and Shaheen loses! That gives the GOP a 53-47 majority)

Here are the seven senators most likely to lose their seats in 2020

Its rather interesting that some republicans are finally waking up.....A recent poll of Iowa republicans showed that TWO-THIRDS of them would welcome ANOTHER republican challenger for the 2020 presidential election.......

Bear in mind that the above is PRIOR to the shit-storm that is about to hit this corrupt and inept administration in 2019.

Ultimately, the bottom line for Trump is to run his 2020 campaign with the slogan..."PLEASE VOTE FOR ME TO KEEP ME (and my family) OUT OF PRISON.."

(But Trump will always have his 32% cult followers willing to jump off the cliff with him.......LOL)

A lot of people thought Obama was toast in 2012 after the disastrous 2010 midterms for his party, yet we know how that ended. Two years in politics is a lifetime and public perception is short term. Plenty of things can change.

A lot of people thought Obama was toast in 2012 after the disastrous 2010 midterms for his party, yet we know how that ended. Two years in politics is a lifetime and public perception is short term. Plenty of things can change.
Thanks for removing my previous post, because it was the truth about an election today. There isnt an election today, so it doesnt matter how much the retarded fool drools about it.

baby_victor_drooling_portrait.jpg

Indeed........and the 12 democrat senators running for re-election in 2020 (with the exception of Jones in Alabama) are all in vivid BLUE states.

The guess-work of what will happen is rather simple.....UNLESS you're a Trump cult member.
Jones? is he the guy who beat the child abuser that trump supported?

For the worse as well as better?

Projecting two years out? Lol! Dream on baby!

Actually, since this IS a political forum, its fun to speculate rather than having one's head up one's ass........2019 is only a few days away and if morons.....like you....don't want to think what the new year has in store for the orange scum bucket.....that's fine.

Go find another thread where you can bullshit others about "not voting for Trump."..LOL

All you have is wishful nonsense, but go ahead, I will continue to comment on how moronic and funny you are thanks again for the laughs!

If you mean an entire election cycle, then I have no doubt Trump would not survive the primary process now that he has been vetted as one of the sleaziest swamp creatures in history.

As for who would win, a Democrat or Republican, it really makes no difference any more. Both parties are going to spend us into default.

If you mean an entire election cycle, then I have no doubt Trump would not survive the primary process now that he has been vetted as one of the sleaziest swamp creatures in history.

As for who would win, a Democrat or Republican, it really makes no difference any more. Both parties are going to spend us into default.

I think a Republican or several will enter the primaries to unseat Trump. The Democrats will probably field 20 candidates for the circus.

Both parties are? They already have .

What would happen if you didn't post bullshit daily?

Forum List

Back