Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL

Part of it was addition by subtraction. Black voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan did not turn out. Also Clinton made a strategic error by doing nothing in Wisconsin, Also the vote was as much a anti-Clinton vote as it was a pro-Trump vote. If none of the above was on the ballot and neither Clinton or Trump could win, it would have won overwhelmingly.

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL

Part of it was addition by subtraction. Black voters in Pennsylvania and Michigan did not turn out. Also Clinton made a strategic error by doing nothing in Wisconsin, Also the vote was as much a anti-Clinton vote as it was a pro-Trump vote. If none of the above was on the ballot and neither Clinton or Trump could win, it would have won overwhelmingly.

I don't know what the hell Dem's were thinking running Hillary, I guess they wanted to lose.

'Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020'

Can you blame them? The only things the Democratic Party continues to offer Americans are:
HATE
Fear-Mongering
Obstruction
Rigged Primaries
Debate Cheating
False Accusations
Crimes
Fake News

Democrats are starting to contemplate switching over and voting for Trump if this is all the Democrats continue to offer....

I am going to vote for Trump again for the same reason I voted for him the first time:

To make liberals miserable

So you will vote for him, even if his economic policies make YOU miserable?

Yeah--posters like you prove my point.

What economic policies would those be? I think you are either confused or misinformed.

Colossal tax cuts for the rich that would increase the tax burden on the middle class. Letting industries poison us with unregulated pollution. Letting Russia rig our elections. Starting trade wars that would devastate our economy and cause a Great Depression. Blowing a big hole in the budget deficit with aforementioned tax cuts while increasing the defense budget for a bunch of ultra-expensive weapon systems we don't need. Destroying our health care system by removing millions of people from health insurance, while letting health insurance companies increase premiums exponentially. Destroying government infrastructure through sheer incompetence. I could go on.

Wow! That was amazing! That might just be a record! How on earth did you manage to shove so much bullshit in that one post! I am impressed!

I would take the time to dispute each and every one of your colossal tales of woe, but like a true liberal airhead, you wouldn't dare read it because you might learn how truly big of an ignoramus you are!

The pot shouldn't call the kettle black. You are a Trump ignoramus and a airhead as well.

I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.
Damn.

I'll get richer as you get poorer.

Whine much?

I am going to vote for Trump again for the same reason I voted for him the first time:

To make liberals miserable

What economic policies would those be? I think you are either confused or misinformed.

Colossal tax cuts for the rich that would increase the tax burden on the middle class. Letting industries poison us with unregulated pollution. Letting Russia rig our elections. Starting trade wars that would devastate our economy and cause a Great Depression. Blowing a big hole in the budget deficit with aforementioned tax cuts while increasing the defense budget for a bunch of ultra-expensive weapon systems we don't need. Destroying our health care system by removing millions of people from health insurance, while letting health insurance companies increase premiums exponentially. Destroying government infrastructure through sheer incompetence. I could go on.

Wow! That was amazing! That might just be a record! How on earth did you manage to shove so much bullshit in that one post! I am impressed!

I would take the time to dispute each and every one of your colossal tales of woe, but like a true liberal airhead, you wouldn't dare read it because you might learn how truly big of an ignoramus you are!

The pot shouldn't call the kettle black. You are a Trump ignoramus and a airhead as well.

Just try explaining one of your whoppers!

How is giving a tax break to libs increasing the tax burden on the middle class if their taxes do not go up?

I know it is math, and libs often do not get through high school, but give it a shot. You might surprise someone.

'Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020'

Can you blame them? The only things the Democratic Party continues to offer Americans are:
HATE
Fear-Mongering
Obstruction
Rigged Primaries
Debate Cheating
False Accusations
Crimes
Fake News

Democrats are starting to contemplate switching over and voting for Trump if this is all the Democrats continue to offer....

There were no rigged primaries. Clinton got 55% of the vote to Sanders 43%. If anything is rigged, it is the Republican primaries. Trump won the nomination with only 43% of the vote. 57% of voters were disenfranchised.

What does Trump offer?
HATE - Anyone who stands up to Trump receives death threats
Fear mongering
Obstruction
Rigged Primaries
False Accusations
Crimes - The election commission is in violation of at least 1 law by receiving voter affiliation information.
Fake News = Fox News, Breitbart

How is giving a tax break to libs increasing the tax burden on the middle class if their taxes do not go up?

I know it is math, and libs often do not get through high school, but give it a shot. You might surprise someone.

Anyone who does not go along with Trump is a liberal. That is really ingenious. You are a weak minded Trump Davidian.

Anyone who does not go along with Trump is a liberal. That is really ingenious. You are a weak minded Trump Davidian.

I know that poster is a liberal because they are beyond stupid. I guess the same applies for you.

I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.

Since you are clearly new to politics in the USA, I will explain some things for you. First, Trump voters declaring they are going to vote for him in 2020 proves NOTHING. The people making those declarations would never vote for a democrat for president, period. So it doesn't matter who the Dems put up. Second, the orange clown won 50 % more states than your Bulldyke. His support was broad and deep, not just isolated pockets as her's was. 35% of Hildo supporters want her to run again too. Let's hope those folks get their way.

I am 55 years old and have been following politics since about 1974. Chances are I know more than you.

Well if age and how long one has followed politics is any indication, no you don't. I'm 56 and remember following politics when RFK was running, so check mate!

So Trump is going to get all the votes he got in 2016?

lol, so that means the Democratic candidate will only need to outperform Hillary Clinton, the worst Democratic candidate in history,

by a few hundred thousand votes in the right places to win easily.

Sounds good to me.
LOL

Hillary is the best you have.

You can't name one Democrat with even a fraction of Hillary's name recognition, and that is even counting negative influence from that recognition.

EVERYONE you could possibly run will be crushed by Trump in both the electoral college and national vote total. Trump hasn't even run a good campaign yet either.

So far, he has been the he best president we have had in my lifetime- I'm 48

Unless he changes course or fucks up, I will vote for him again

I am also thinking about going to PA or MI to campaign for him

Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020

Of course. They're Republicans. That's what they do.

Why do you think he's been the best President?

:disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

He's a f*ck up now. You want him to "stay" a f*ck up?
:disbelief:

Forum List

Back