Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020

I am going to vote for Trump again for the same reason I voted for him the first time:

To make liberals miserable

Clearly shows how truly mindless and fucked up most Trump voters are......LOL

Hell I'd vote for Trump just to piss off the liberals.

Good for you.....Please DO stay fucked up and dumb......We need idiots like you as an example to our children as to why they should get an education....otherwise they'd wind up as stupid as you are......Thanks.......

Hell I'd vote for Trump just to piss off the liberals.

Good for you.....Please DO stay fucked up and dumb......We need idiots like you as an example to our children as to why they should get an education....otherwise they'd wind up as stupid as you are......Thanks.......

I would vote for Trump even if the Dem candidate was my father, brother, mother, sister, etc.
I can't think of a single Dem policy that would benefit me.

I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

I ask, is it your mind set to vote against Trump in 2020? I'm not assuming any answer here, I just take by your reasoning
there's a chance.

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL

There are plenty of stupid losers in the states you listed. Democratic voters can be losers too, just like the stupid working class whites who refuse to vote for democratic candidates.
Lol, Obama killed the middle class and you still supported him.

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL
Don't get carried away blues with 2016 win Voters now see what a complete AH trump is no different than he was before Vote should be different in 2020,,, if not we'll sink further

I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.

We know that the dems won't nominate someone who is not our enemy.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.

Given that America is your enemy, you probably have a point.

I vote for the name that has an R behind it. If you don't like that it's tough shit. We are supposed to believe a liberal might vote for a Republican? Of course they wouldn't. Why would a conservative vote for a modern Democrat?

Given that America is your enemy, you probably have a point.

And the lefty step forward to deny that we Trump supporters are Americans.

But is too dim to realize that he/she just proved my point.

I vote for the name that has an R behind it. If you don't like that it's tough shit. We are supposed to believe a liberal might vote for a Republican? Of course they wouldn't. Why would a conservative vote for a modern Democrat?

Good point. DO any of these fucking lefties think there is a chance in hell that they will NOT be voting for Trump's opponent, without know even who they are, at this point in time?

Since you are clearly new to politics in the USA, I will explain some things for you. First, Trump voters declaring they are going to vote for him in 2020 proves NOTHING. The people making those declarations would never vote for a democrat for president, period. So it doesn't matter who the Dems put up. Second, the orange clown won 50 % more states than your Bulldyke. His support was broad and deep, not just isolated pockets as her's was. 35% of Hildo supporters want her to run again too. Let's hope those folks get their way.

There are plenty of stupid losers in the states you listed. Democratic voters can be losers too, just like the stupid working class whites who refuse to vote for democratic candidates.

Why would working class Americans vote for Democrats who screw them over every chance they get?

Don't get carried away blues with 2016 win Voters now see what a complete AH trump is no different than he was before Vote should be different in 2020,,, if not we'll sink further

Liberals are in big trouble, first Trump whooped their ass while mocking their PC, fake news, and shrugging off every attack the left could muster. Trump proved you could tell the left to fuck off and still win, ouch! :eusa_clap:

Liberals are in big trouble, first Trump whooped their ass while mocking their PC, fake news, and shrugging off every attack the left could muster. Trump proved you could tell the left to fuck off and still win, ouch! :eusa_clap:
Yeah blues he might have also proved ""You can't fool ALL of the people ALL of the time IMHO he's dog meat in 2020 IF he wants to try for 4 more which I doubt

Yeah blues he might have also proved ""You can't fool ALL of the people ALL of the time IMHO he's dog meat in 2020 IF he wants to try for 4 more which I doubt

Dumb ass liberals had better come to grips with why the American people rejected them if they ever hope to win another election.

I am going to vote for Trump again for the same reason I voted for him the first time:

So you will vote for him, even if his economic policies make YOU miserable?

Yeah--posters like you prove my point.

What is it that you see that would make anyone miserable?

Name one just one thing that Trump has done so far with which you disagree?

My list would be blank.

Jobs are up, the stock market is up, ISIS is dying, Assad is no longer using chemical weapons on his own people, and Israel is our friend again. Congress is about normal, tripping ver the own two feet, so there is no downside there.

What exactly has you pissed off?

So you will vote for him, even if his economic policies make YOU miserable?

Yeah--posters like you prove my point.

What economic policies would those be? I think you are either confused or misinformed.

Forum List

Back