"Best" way to punish Russian hacking...a-la Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The back and forth statements between Russia's foreign minister, Lavrov and our own beloved Sec. of State, Tillerson don’t exactly line up, with Tillerson claiming that Trump “pressed” Putin over hacking .......while Lavrov is stating that Trump “accepted” Putin’s denials.

So, what does our own Trumpster do (art of the deal) to stop all this talk and investigations on Russian hacking?.......Here, according to what Lavrov shared with the AP:

AP Politics‏Verified account @AP_Politics
BREAKING: Russia's foreign minister says Trump and Putin discussed cyber-security and agreed to set up a joint group to address it.

• Banned
Works for me. It's a non issue, primarily generated by butt hurt liberals.

Let it fade away asap.

Sure, I "agree" with you......Trump OWES Putin big time.....So, why not let the Russians see whatever cyber security methodologies we have set up....makes the Russians' job of hacking a LOT easier......2018 elections???

• Banned
Does this mean democrats won't spy on foriegn leaders anymore.

No, NO moron........We SHOULD make it easier for the Russians to hack us...after all, what are friends and lovers for?

Let it fade away asap.

Sure, I "agree" with you......Trump OWES Putin big time.....So, why not let the Russians see whatever cyber security methodologies we have set up....makes the Russians' job of hacking a LOT easier......2018 elections???

NOt going to pander to you by treating your goofy conspiracy theories as anything legitimate.

The Cold War is over, there are no real conflicts of interest between the US and Russia and many areas of common interest.

You old timers need to stop living in the past. Give peace a chance.

The back and forth statements between Russia's foreign minister, Lavrov and our own beloved Sec. of State, Tillerson don’t exactly line up, with Tillerson claiming that Trump “pressed” Putin over hacking .......while Lavrov is stating that Trump “accepted” Putin’s denials.

So, what does our own Trumpster do (art of the deal) to stop all this talk and investigations on Russian hacking?.......Here, according to what Lavrov shared with the AP:

BREAKING: Russia's foreign minister says Trump and Putin discussed cyber-security and agreed to set up a joint group to address it.
/----

Attachments

• dgaf.jpg
    dgaf.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 37
No proof anyone hacked/changed one vote. Email was obtained and published. Who is responsible for that? WikiLeaks? Podesta? Rich? China? Iran?

Don't know, don't care. Lock up your dirt. Not my issue. Did not influence me or anyone I know.

Trump should confiscate the DNC servers before the Russians try to hide their tracks

Progressives hate Russian for abandoning Communism is and labeling it a complete ad utter failure

DNC emails revealing corruption and racism in the Dem party are revealed, the head of the DNC is forced to resign, Dem's then deflect with Russian conspiracies. Note how the liberal media stopped talking about the corruption and racism?

Does this mean democrats won't spy on foriegn leaders anymore.

No, NO moron........We SHOULD make it easier for the Russians to hack us...after all, what are friends and lovers for?
The Russians should certainly continue to hack the DNC. Russian truth is the disinfectant to democrat lies. If Russian hackers exposed what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, that's a good thing.

Let it fade away asap.

NOt going to pander to you by treating your goofy conspiracy theories as anything legitimate.

The Cold War is over, there are no real conflicts of interest between the US and Russia and many areas of common interest.

You old timers need to stop living in the past. Give peace a chance.
----------------------------------- Old Timers like me actually see the chance of dealing with the Russians on a trust but verify basis as a good deal . The problem is the democrat lefties like Nat that want liasions between mrobamas muslim freinds and the USA and Western world , imo Correl .

If any of you knew a damned thing about cyber-security you would realize how incredibly stupid this idea is. Russia is not our friend and can never be our friend as long as Putin has dreams of rebuilding Russian power in the world.

aw Russians / Soviets were our allies in WW2 , Reagan was dealing with the Russians and Gorby on a trust but verify basis . 'hilary' wanted a Russian reset but was laughed off the stage when she presented her 'reset' button . If the USA under Trump can deal with the Russians on a Trust but Verify basis that will be a good thing . And Russia and Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends O'danny and Occupied .

The best way to punish Russia would be to impeach Trump.
-------------------------------------------------------------- go do that impeachment , you and mad 'maxine' and that old chick 'sheilia' from Texas , Nat , illary , and a few other of your ilk . Get the impeachment of Trump going O'Danny !! [but all i hear is talk , talk and more talk] O'danny !!

Forum List

Back