Trump Voters Already Saying they will Vote for him in 2020

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL

Facebook?
Try looking up some Blue Dog Democrat Groups on Facebook.
Even Blue Dog Democrat Representatives have gone totally Progressive bonkers.

I noticed on Facebook political posts that Trump voters are already saying they are going to vote for him again in 2020.

This proves how close-minded they are, and how their vote is mostly based on name recognition.

They don't even know who he is going to be running against, but they have already decided to vote for Trump again.

They just support Trump because they belong to Trump's cult of personality. They really love this dumb bigoted celebrity.

The only thing Trump has done so far is sign dumb executive orders that harass brown-skinned people and let coal companies poison water.

The economy could be in a depression in a few years and Trump may get us into a couple stupid wars by 2020, but Trump voters are still planning on voting for him, no matter what.

35% (Trump's core of support) of the country are mindless rednecks, easily duped. No wonder they are all such losers. Meanwhile, the billionaires who will benefit from the Trump presidency are laughing at all the loser chumps who voted against their own economic interests to elect this wannabe dictator.
How many Obama supporters said they would vote for him again in 2009, besides the 95% of blacks that voted for him I mean?

Would you vote for Hillary in 2020? (This is a YES/NO question.)

Better yet, will you vote for Trump in 2020?

The left is just as guilty of participating in and perpetuating identity politics. That's just how it is. Most people are low information voters that can barely grasp the issues. There aren't enough intelligent people in the world for the majority of them to have detailed and thought out reasons for why they support the politicians they do.

I am going to vote for Trump again for the same reason I voted for him the first time:

To make liberals miserable

Voters love a name brand...

Hillary got a seat in Congress, SoS, and the nomination because of name brand

Bushs have run on name brand for decades

Kennedys have run on name brand for decades

others fall in the category.

I am voting for him because NO other candidate will have the same platform and his platform is damn near perfect IMO. The fact Anti American scum don't like him or his platform or his supporters just shows me we are right!

I didn't even vote for him and sure enough I will be voting. Not tired of winning...

Didn't realize that losing is in someone's personal interest. But I suppose right, the Democrat solution of self-hate is what REALLY is in everyone's self interest.

Are you kidding? The Left's entire strategy is based on victimization and identity politics. The only "identity" the Right is concerned with is that of the unborn.

Neither side has a shortage of low information boobs that attach themselves to labels they barely understand.

We are not going to vote for the lying filth liberals in the Dem party, shocker. This fool OP has not explained why Dem voters in PA, MI, and WI gave Trump the win, why couldn't you people carry those states OP? Did your head just explode? LOL

There are plenty of stupid losers in the states you listed. Democratic voters can be losers too, just like the stupid working class whites who refuse to vote for democratic candidates.

If she was running against Trump, yes. I'd vote for a turd in the punch bowl over Trump. I think a turd, literally, would make a better president than Trump.

Forum List

Back