Trump Utterly Destroys Hillary In Debate

Nothing has changed about Hillary, nothing. Obama is a complete hypocrite, that too has not changed.

1. "Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  5. The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  6. Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  7. Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power."

The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

She was born lying.....

Hillary proved that she was actually dumber than Gary Johnson. for all we know, she thinks Aleppo is a flavor from that 33 flavor ice cream place

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

Barack Obama Calls Hillary Clinton a Liar and A Dirty Trickster

Same Hillary......same critique

Huma-Lover Humiliated

That's about the only time I've ever admired Barack Obama. He did all the things Trump is being criticized for. In every look he gave her, you could hear "nasty woman" on the tip of his tongue.

BS, hater dupe. That's clean politics, word games, and neither were lying. You dupes wouldn't understand.

"You dupes......"

Of course, all of your posts reek of both ignorance and bias.

But....out of curiosity...your limited vocabulary devolves back to 'dupes' more often than not.

Which leads me to question whether you've read a book with that title, by an actually scholar...a Stanford scholar by the name of Dr. Paul Kengor....

41ktqEE-0aL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Dupes: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century"

It's a detailed study of your cult.

Have you read it?

Have you read any books that don't require Crayolas?

Actually, I wrote a book with dupes in the title....THE story of the last 30 years here.....

1. "Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  5. The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  6. Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  7. Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power."

She was born lying.....
All those are highly debatable, and irrelevant TOTALLY if not.. It almost undoubtedly WAS the video, dupe, just like all the other attacks/protests at the time.

She was born lying.....
All those are highly debatable, and irrelevant TOTALLY if not.. It almost undoubtedly WAS the video, dupe, just like all the other attacks/protests at the time.
Highly relevant Hillary simply plays to whatever crowd she is appearing before and will say anything to appease them and get them to her side.

She is Bill's enabler and has victimized Bill's sexual victims.

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

Huma-Lover Humiliated

That's about the only time I've ever admired Barack Obama. He did all the things Trump is being criticized for. In every look he gave her, you could hear "nasty woman" on the tip of his tongue.

BS, hater dupe. That's clean politics, word games, and neither were lying. You dupes wouldn't understand.

"You dupes......"

Of course, all of your posts reek of both ignorance and bias.

But....out of curiosity...your limited vocabulary devolves back to 'dupes' more often than not.

Which leads me to question whether you've read a book with that title, by an actually scholar...a Stanford scholar by the name of Dr. Paul Kengor....

41ktqEE-0aL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Dupes: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century"

It's a detailed study of your cult.

Have you read it?

Have you read any books that don't require Crayolas?

Actually, I wrote a book with dupes in the title....THE story of the last 30 years here.....

Pleeeezzzzz.....you've never even read a book.

My question was rhetorical...I know you never read Kengor's tome.

Trumpkins having to dig deep to try and defend the sexual predator against brilliant Hillary. There is no defense, the majority of Americans have seen what a sorry ass he is and have made their choice. Only the dimwitted are still hanging on to hope for the doofus.

Huma-Lover Humiliated

You can only make stuff up. Don't you hate it that we have videos that show how stupid Trump is....how vulgar....how unPresidential. Cry.

Trumpkins having to dig deep to try and defend the sexual predator against brilliant Hillary. There is no defense, the majority of Americans have seen what a sorry ass he is and have made their choice. Only the dimwitted are still hanging on to hope for the doofus.

And, speaking of "no defense"....
...I wonder if you'd like to try to offer one, on an issue that truly counts for Americans?

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Just as he brought to light the truly attrocious attacks on the unborn...the infanticide favored by Obama and by Bill's wife, Mr. Trump said he'd end the attack on the first amendment:

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would
rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

And you say...????

...I wonder if you'd like to try to offer one, on an issue that truly counts for Americans?

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.

That they wouldn't be able to misguide their members to vote Republican by pushing lies like they are doing now because they don't even know how to obey the law even though they claim to love the Constitution.

If they want to talk politics they shouldn't be tax-free. People should go to church to learn about God, not be told lies in order to vote Republicans in.

Just as he brought to light the truly attrocious attacks on the unborn...the infanticide favored by Obama and by Bill's wife, Mr. Trump said he'd end the attack on the first amendment:

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

And you say...????

You are a fool. Trump can't remember from one moment to the next what he has said. For all you know he will deny ever having promised any of the things you say he said...after all, he used to be pro-choice. He hasn't changed much over the years, I suppose a lot of what he says is just to rope-a-dope in.

th

That they wouldn't be able to misguide their members to vote Republican by pushing lies like they are doing now because they don't even know how to obey the law even though they claim to love the Constitution.

If they want to talk politics they shouldn't be tax-free. People should go to church to learn about God, not be told lies in order to vote Republicans in.

Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does.

And you say...????

You are a fool. Trump can't remember from one moment to the next what he has said. For all you know he will deny ever having promised any of the things you say he said...after all, he used to be pro-choice. He hasn't changed much over the years, I suppose a lot of what he says is just to rope-a-dope in.

th

"Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does."

Just as Bill's wife revealed, during the debate, that she is clueless about the role of the Supreme Court, your post is a fulfillment of everything I've posted about Liberals:
you have no respect for the United States Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So....we agree....you're a Fascist?

Excellent.

Forum List

Back