Trump Utterly Destroys Hillary In Debate

Trump did so great during all three debates that the flood of Republicans vowing not to support him or vote for him continues to this day and his poll numbers continue to plummet. He is being given less than a 10% chance of winning vs Clinton's 90% chance. Historically Red Republican states are now being looked at as questionable and battleground states. The man has become one of the most despised candidates in American history.

Perhaps you'd care to entertain this query.....

As the candidate you have chosen is known as a criminal and congenital liar, revealed to have sold access to the United States Government, ....
.....and the other is acclaimed as a successful entrepreneur, who has promised to embrace the Constitution.....

....what is the ar gument in favor of the former over the latter?
First, your assessment of Clinton as a known criminal and congenital liar are subjective opinions as is your allegation that Clinton sold access to the US government. You have listed a long list of unproven allegations in your "scandals list". Trump scandals are, on the other hand, created from his own recorded comments, video's and court documents, sworn testimony and the public record.

There are several Republicans I would have and could have supported over Clinton, but I am not being given that choice. The Republicans chose an unhinged loose cannon with a horrible temperament and mental issues as well as a horrifying lack of knowledge or even motivation to learn about the important issues.

The sane candidate with experience will get my begrudging support.

You have been revealed as a liar so often, that this post is simply gilding the lily.
The pretense is transparent....so much so that even the Liberal house organ...

.... the Mexican paper...the NYTimes states:
"In April 2012, representatives from Qatar were apparently hoping to get “five minutes” with former President Bill Clinton while in New York to present him with a $1 million check for his foundation as a birthday gift from the previous year.

While it is unclear whether that meeting ever took place, the offer,mentioned in one of thousands of hacked Clinton campaign emailsreleased by WikiLeaks last week, was an example of the complex ethical issues the Clinton Foundation faced in managing relationships with foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. It also raised questions about whether the foundation had fully followed procedures it had voluntarily agreed to in order to avoid those very issues."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/wikileaks-bill-clinton-foundation.html

In here last debate, Bill's wife made it known that you has no understanding of the role of the Supreme Court, nor respect for the Constitution....

..yet you will support the criminal enterprise over Founders' America.

What more is there to say.
Lady, I have accused you of lying in numerous threads and your response is almost always to fail to respond, even when I post links to support my allegations. In this instance of you accusing me of lying, keeping in mind my post accused you of using speculative opinions, you have proven my point. Your post is nothing more than speculative opinion.

I never lie, as shown in my every post: documented, linked and source.

As an example.....the misnomer that you tried to slip by...."Red States"

Your motivation is always to shield communists.

I thought she was going to die laughing at his uncontrolled outburst. Was that his plan?

As the candidate you have chosen is known as a criminal and congenital liar, revealed to have sold access to the United States Government, ....
.....and the other is acclaimed as a successful entrepreneur, who has promised to embrace the Constitution.....

....what is the argument in favor of the former over the latter?

Republicans and loonies accuse her of all kinds of nefarious actions, yet here she is on the precipice of becoming the first female president. Thanks in large part to Donald "The Creepy, Lying, Groping, Grump" Trump and the Republican party.

Will the House launch impeachment proceedings before she takes office?

I have always agreed with this quote:
. "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter

As you are unable to respond to this question...

....you have verified same.

Some people build castles in the sky. Other people build castles in the sky and then live in them.

I thought she was going to die laughing at his uncontrolled outburst. Was that his plan?

Republicans and loonies accuse her of all kinds of nefarious actions, yet here she is on the precipice of becoming the first female president. Thanks in large part to Donald "The Creepy, Lying, Groping, Grump" Trump and the Republican party.

Yeah......the corrupt media had nothing to do with it.

No one in the media made Donald become a creepy, lying, groping, grumpy, whinny little bitch. He's always been that way, and damn proud of it too! Okay maybe that corrupt Faux News Network and the
GOP echo-chamber.
Faux News has been against him from day one.

Why?

He's not going to kiss anyone's ass. He also doesn’t believe in selling America out to donors. Faux is part of the NEW YORK media.

Wrap your mind around that simple fact.

Coulter

Some people build castles in the sky. Other people build castles in the sky and then live in them.
Do you know what that means even?

Coulter

Let's just leave it at you being unable/unwilling to support your choice.

Trump did so great during all three debates that the flood of Republicans vowing not to support him or vote for him continues to this day and his poll numbers continue to plummet. He is being given less than a 10% chance of winning vs Clinton's 90% chance. Historically Red Republican states are now being looked at as questionable and battleground states. The man has become one of the most despised candidates in American history.

First, your assessment of Clinton as a known criminal and congenital liar are subjective opinions as is your allegation that Clinton sold access to the US government. You have listed a long list of unproven allegations in your "scandals list". Trump scandals are, on the other hand, created from his own recorded comments, video's and court documents, sworn testimony and the public record.

There are several Republicans I would have and could have supported over Clinton, but I am not being given that choice. The Republicans chose an unhinged loose cannon with a horrible temperament and mental issues as well as a horrifying lack of knowledge or even motivation to learn about the important issues.

You have been revealed as a liar so often, that this post is simply gilding the lily.

"In April 2012, representatives from Qatar were apparently hoping to get “five minutes” with former President Bill Clinton while in New York to present him with a $1 million check for his foundation as a birthday gift from the previous year.

While it is unclear whether that meeting ever took place, the offer,mentioned in one of thousands of hacked Clinton campaign emailsreleased by WikiLeaks last week, was an example of the complex ethical issues the Clinton Foundation faced in managing relationships with foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. It also raised questions about whether the foundation had fully followed procedures it had voluntarily agreed to in order to avoid those very issues."
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/wikileaks-bill-clinton-foundation.html

In here last debate, Bill's wife made it known that you has no understanding of the role of the Supreme Court, nor respect for the Constitution....

Lady, I have accused you of lying in numerous threads and your response is almost always to fail to respond, even when I post links to support my allegations. In this instance of you accusing me of lying, keeping in mind my post accused you of using speculative opinions, you have proven my point. Your post is nothing more than speculative opinion.

Nonsense, you get called out for lying routinely by multiple posters who provide links to prove your lies. Your defense is usually deflection by posting endless cut and paste data that completely changes the subject. You insist on using subjective data and insisting that data is fact as if you do not know the difference between subjective data and objective data

Coulter

Do you know what that means even?

He forgot to include the punchline to that..."and psychiatrists collect the rent."

Nonsense, you get called out for lying routinely by multiple posters who provide links to prove your lies. Your defense is usually deflection by posting endless cut and paste data that completely changes the subject. You insist on using subjective data and insisting that data is fact as if you do not know the difference between subjective data and objective data

Where's the example?

I believe you just proved what I've said.

not one with no borders nor sovereignty...as Bill's wife has admitted she endorses.

Trump shook his head, countering again: "She wants open borders. People are going to pour into our country."

Again a prime example of the Faux News bubble. Take sentence or two form a larger conversation or speech, take it out of context and derive a false narrative. Put it into the Echo-Chamber and let the minions and morons take it from there.

Open boarder is a good thing. Goods and services coming and going is good for business. When you change that to no borders, well that's a lie. Bill's wife never said she was for no borders.

not one with no borders nor sovereignty...as Bill's wife has admitted she endorses.

Trump shook his head, countering again: "She wants open borders. People are going to pour into our country."

Again a prime example of the Faux News bubble. Take sentence or two form a larger conversation or speech, take it out of context and derive a false narrative. Put it into the Echo-Chamber and let the minions and morons take it from there.

Open boarder is a good thing. Goods and services coming and going is good for business. When you change that to no borders, well that's a lie. Bill's wife never said she was for no borders.

No...you dunce....Hillary was quoted as saying she wanted open borders....and tried to claim she meant for electrical grid.

"In a private, paid speech to a Brazilian bank on May 16, 2013, Clinton said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

This secret speech was released as part of the Podesta emails obtained by Wikileaks."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants Open Borders - Breitbart

1. "Open boarder is a good thing. Goods and services coming and going is good for business. When you change that to no borders, well that's a lie. Bill's wife never said she was for no borders."
As I proved....she said exactly that.

And...no, it is not a good thing.

2. There is a responsibility that flows from citizenship, duties to others, basically to strangers, including a defense of their common territory and the maintenance of the law that applies within said jurisdiction.
Roger Scruton, "The West and the Rest."

a. Note the central idea: territory. There is no common territory without borders, and without national sovereignty.

3. The tenets of Liberalism are counter to this theme. Liberalism endorses open borders, and a 'citizen of the world' view....a construct that never has and never will exist.

a. Since the dawn of politics, some men have envisioned some global authority that would bring peace and harmony….Utopia. During the Enlightenment, Immanuel Kant argued in favor of a “united power and law-governed decisions of a united will” to create “perpetual peace.” http://epress.anu.edu.au/hrj/2009_01/mobile_devices/ch02s02.html

4. ‘Global governance, the idea of all humankind united under one common political authority, has not existed so far in human history. This is not to say that it hasn’t been debated, called for, fought for…and as recently as the 20th century, enforced on large swaths of the planet….called communism.

a. Imaginary, not only unproven: data is available documenting the deleterious effects.
Called communism, socialism, Liberalism
, whatever, it responsible for over 100 million dead. How to explain its endorsement by the Western elites? Simple: it is a religious belief, largely based on a tragic misunderstanding of human nature, and the Left’s inability to confront, or even recognize, evil.

5. To recognize those wedded to this view, simply note who supports the communist inception, the United Nations....the gift of Franklin Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin

a. "A young American diplomat was the leading force in the designing of the United Nations. He was secretary of the Dumbarten Oaks Conversations from August to October of 1944 where most of the preliminary planning for the U.N. was done.
He was Roosevelt's right-hand man in February of 1945 at Yalta where the postwar boundaries of Europe were drawn (Roosevelt was a dying man at the time. His death came only ten weeks later).

At Yalta it was agreed that the Soviet Union would have three votes (one each for Russia, Ukraine, and Byelorussia) in the U.N. General Assembly, even though the United States had only one. At Yalta much of Europe was placed under the iron heel of communist rule. At Yalta, Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin appointed this young diplomatic shining star to be the first Secretary-general of the U.N. for the founding conference held in San Francisco,April/June of 1945.

All of this seemed well and good until three years later. Alger Hiss was exposed as a communist spy...."
What The U.N. Doesn't Want You To Know
What The U.N. Doesn't Want You To Know

No...you dunce....Hillary was quoted as saying she wanted open borders....and tried to claim she meant for electrical grid.

"In a private, paid speech to a Brazilian bank on May 16, 2013, Clinton said: “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, some time in the future with energy that is as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere.”

This secret speech was released as part of the Podesta emails obtained by Wikileaks."

You said she endorses "no borders". Even you have to admit that an open border is much different than no borders.

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

Barack Obama Calls Hillary Clinton a Liar and A Dirty Trickster

Same Hillary......same critique
Why all this Trump won the third debate stuff today?

Is that the spin Conservative media is dishing out today?

He won the last 2 on substance hands down.

Hillary actually expects voters to believe that investment in the Middle-class will ever take place, or that she won't raise taxes on everyone. Excluding her donors that is.
I'll bet you $10 Trump loses, and I'll give you 10-1 odds

So you're throwing in the towel on the issue under discussion?
Oh no, Hillary won all 3 debates as indicated by every semi reputable poll conducted about any of them

You said she endorses "no borders". Even you have to admit that an open border is much different than no borders.

No it isn't.

But you're admission of 'no borders' is a start on your path to enlightenment.

Your next lesson, here:

"Hillary Clinton has aligned herself closely with a vision for America laid out by her benefactor — left-wing financier George Soros, who talks of “international governance,” more open borders, increased Muslim immigration and diminished U.S. global power.

The phrase “American exceptionalism” is not part of his agenda. He wrote in 1998: “The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

“We need some global system of political decision-making. In short, we need a global society to support our global economy,” Mr. Soros wrote."
Hillary Clinton embraces George Soros’ ‘radical’ vision of open-border world

"The sovereignty of states must be subordinated..."

Just what do you suppose that means?

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

And yet this time she will win...

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."
Coulter.....right again.

Hillary actually expects voters to believe that investment in the Middle-class will ever take place, or that she won't raise taxes on everyone. Excluding her donors that is.

Oh no, Hillary won all 3 debates as indicated by every semi reputable poll conducted about any of them

So.....you no longer quibble about Bill's wife being identified as a congenital liar?

Excellent.

No it isn't.

Then why did you claim Sec.Clinton endorsed "no Borders"

Open borders are a good thing. Like our border with Canada and Mexico. Germany once had a closed border. That was a bad thing. They even had a wall too. Korea has a closed border.

So.....you no longer quibble about Bill's wife being identified as a congenital liar?

Excellent.
I wouldn't say that.

I just found the lesser used "congenital" a bit odd.

I know that "congenital" means Bill would be incapable of telling the truth. As opposed to a "pathological" liar, who is in control of the lies.

If Bill were a congenital liar, he wouldn't have been able to admit that Monica Lewinski...and he...you know...

Utterly destroyed is putting if mildly. Trump was polite and kept Hillary on topic. Trump may have a slot for her in his Cabinet, Secretary of HEW?

Forum List

Back