Trump Utterly Destroys Hillary In Debate

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

Barack Obama Calls Hillary Clinton a Liar and A Dirty Trickster

Same Hillary......same critique

Trumpkins having to dig deep to try and defend the sexual predator against brilliant Hillary. There is no defense, the majority of Americans have seen what a sorry ass he is and have made their choice. Only the dimwitted are still hanging on to hope for the doofus.

And, speaking of "no defense"....
...I wonder if you'd like to try to offer one, on an issue that truly counts for Americans?

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

That they wouldn't be able to misguide their members to vote Republican by pushing lies like they are doing now because they don't even know how to obey the law even though they claim to love the Constitution.

If they want to talk politics they shouldn't be tax-free. People should go to church to learn about God, not be told lies in order to vote Republicans in.

Just as he brought to light the truly attrocious attacks on the unborn...the infanticide favored by Obama and by Bill's wife, Mr. Trump said he'd end the attack on the first amendment:

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would
rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

And you say...????

You are a fool. Trump can't remember from one moment to the next what he has said. For all you know he will deny ever having promised any of the things you say he said...after all, he used to be pro-choice. He hasn't changed much over the years, I suppose a lot of what he says is just to rope-a-dope in.

th

"Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does."

Just as Bill's wife revealed, during the debate, that she is clueless about the role of the Supreme Court, your post is a fulfillment of everything I've posted about Liberals:
you have no respect for the United States Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So....we agree....you're a Fascist?

Excellent.

Says the fool that supports Trump....who depicts many of the attributes of Hitler. The only thing that keeps Trump from being labeled another Hitler is that Trump doesn't have the balls that Hitler did.

To put it bluntly, Trump isn’t Hitler, not because Trump’s views aren’t as personally odious as Hitler’s were but because Trump doesn’t live in Hitler’s Germany and, to be blunt about it, he doesn’t have Hitler’s balls. The Adolf Hitler who took power in 1933 was a man who’d previously taken politics seriously enough to lead an armed revolution against the state and be imprisoned for it. His party already had a paramilitary wing (the SA) of organized, uniformed thugs who seriously thought of themselves as a rival to the existing military. He rose to power in a country that saw itself as a desperate underdog, having lost a major war and been forced to make massive reparation payments that crippled the economy.

No, Trump isn’t the next Hitler: But his real historical comparison is still scary

So, we agree.....you're not very well informed.

Oh....wait....not Trump....it was Barack Obama who destroyed her in the very same terms that Trump does!

Barack Obama Calls Hillary Clinton a Liar and A Dirty Trickster

Same Hillary......same critique

Trumpkins having to dig deep to try and defend the sexual predator against brilliant Hillary. There is no defense, the majority of Americans have seen what a sorry ass he is and have made their choice. Only the dimwitted are still hanging on to hope for the doofus.

And, speaking of "no defense"....
...I wonder if you'd like to try to offer one, on an issue that truly counts for Americans?

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

That they wouldn't be able to misguide their members to vote Republican by pushing lies like they are doing now because they don't even know how to obey the law even though they claim to love the Constitution.

If they want to talk politics they shouldn't be tax-free. People should go to church to learn about God, not be told lies in order to vote Republicans in.

Just as he brought to light the truly attrocious attacks on the unborn...the infanticide favored by Obama and by Bill's wife, Mr. Trump said he'd end the attack on the first amendment:

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would
rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

And you say...????

You are a fool. Trump can't remember from one moment to the next what he has said. For all you know he will deny ever having promised any of the things you say he said...after all, he used to be pro-choice. He hasn't changed much over the years, I suppose a lot of what he says is just to rope-a-dope in.

th

"Pastor's job is to teach about God, whatever God they believe in, not to serve as surrogates for candidates. If churches want to endorse candidates, they should rename themselves as a business and pay taxes like everyone else does."

Just as Bill's wife revealed, during the debate, that she is clueless about the role of the Supreme Court, your post is a fulfillment of everything I've posted about Liberals:
you have no respect for the United States Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So....we agree....you're a Fascist?

Excellent.

Says the fool that supports Trump....who depicts many of the attributes of Hitler. The only thing that keeps Trump from being labeled another Hitler is that Trump doesn't have the balls that Hitler did.

To put it bluntly, Trump isn’t Hitler, not because Trump’s views aren’t as personally odious as Hitler’s were but because Trump doesn’t live in Hitler’s Germany and, to be blunt about it, he doesn’t have Hitler’s balls. The Adolf Hitler who took power in 1933 was a man who’d previously taken politics seriously enough to lead an armed revolution against the state and be imprisoned for it. His party already had a paramilitary wing (the SA) of organized, uniformed thugs who seriously thought of themselves as a rival to the existing military. He rose to power in a country that saw itself as a desperate underdog, having lost a major war and been forced to make massive reparation payments that crippled the economy.

No, Trump isn’t the next Hitler: But his real historical comparison is still scary

So, we agree.....you're not very well informed.

"Says the fool that supports Trump...."

I support the Constitution...this:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

My vote for Trump is my sacrifice in support of that document.

And, we've just agreed, you are a supporter of Fascism: deprive any American of the right of free speech because you've assume the power to judge what he says.

And you mentioned Hitler?????
Clearly the concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for you to come along and give it meaning.

In full disclosure, I never wish to abridge the freedom of speech of idiots like you, because of how you support my thesis.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back