Trump Used Charity Donations For Personal Use -- Do You Care?

The Trump Foundation's Violations of the Law - The Atlantic

I am sure most of you know by now about the New York AG's lawsuit against the Trump foundation -- people who support trump will call it fake news or deep state conspiracy -- people who are anti-trump will say this proves he is corrupt and its just part of a long history of corruption.

...but my question is -- does it even matter? Meaning, should it even be illegal to use money you received thru your charity foundation for your own use??

Take for instance the Clinton foundation -- yea, they supposedly have been investigated and audited numerous times -- but do you really believe the Clintons are not using the money from that foundation for their own personal enrichment?? and if they were, do you really care?

So if it is the case that Trump used charity donations under the guise of giving money to military vets but then pocketing that money for his own personal benefit -- should that even be illegal? Especially if the person is in a really important position that is critical to the country?

BOB BAUER is a professor of practice and distinguished scholar in residence at New York University School of Law and a former White House counsel to Barack Obama.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

I am sure most of you know by now about the New York AG's lawsuit against the Trump foundation -- people who support trump will call it fake news or deep state conspiracy -- people who are anti-trump will say this proves he is corrupt and its just part of a long history of corruption.

...but my question is -- does it even matter? Meaning, should it even be illegal to use money you received thru your charity foundation for your own use??

Take for instance the Clinton foundation -- yea, they supposedly have been investigated and audited numerous times -- but do you really believe the Clintons are not using the money from that foundation for their own personal enrichment?? and if they were, do you really care?

So if it is the case that Trump used charity donations under the guise of giving money to military vets but then pocketing that money for his own personal benefit -- should that even be illegal? Especially if the person is in a really important position that is critical to the country?

Holy crap, how can you possibly start a thread like this and not mention the Clintons?
Republicans have been going after the Clintons with unlimited government money since they started their Foundation. A foundation that has received an A rating and has helped hundreds of millions of people.

The Trump foundation is facing millions in a civil suit and has been referred to Federal and State prosecutors for criminal charges and has already admitted guilt. Why is this the same to you?

Explain it to the people of Haiti...dumbass.

Holy crap, how can you possibly start a thread like this and not mention the Clintons?
Republicans have been going after the Clintons with unlimited government money since they started their Foundation. A foundation that has received an A rating and has helped hundreds of millions of people.

The Trump foundation is facing millions in a civil suit and has been referred to Federal and State prosecutors for criminal charges and has already admitted guilt. Why is this the same to you?

Why would care about people in Haiti? You don't care about people in this country.

Why would care about people in Haiti? You don't care about people in this country.

Apparently you don't care about people in Haiti...or any others the Clinton Foundation said was trying to help.

Is there anything trump does that you libs aren’t paranoid about.
My goodness

Who were the donors to that foundation?

Except for Trump, none.

When the foundation was in dissolution why did the New York AG get a court order to stop it?

After getting that court order, why is the New York AG trying to get a court order dissolving the foundation?

This is all more democrat hogwash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back