Here’s what so-called FBI agents really think of you

Apr 18, 2018
Now that the OIG report is out, we’ve gotta say the FBI has never looked better:
upload_2018-6-15_4-45-51.jpeg
upload_2018-6-15_4-45-26.jpeg

Now that the OIG report is out, we’ve gotta say the FBI has never looked better:
View attachment 198714 View attachment 198713
OH wait a moment. Federal agents have opinions. My God the horror. Don't they realize only someone posting on forums have a right to them.

Having an opinion isn't the same as letting that opinion interfere with your work. Or do you think that every Trump supporter who works in McDonald's spits on the fries of every Mexican who comes and eats there?

Last edited:
OH wait a moment. Federal agents have opinions. My God the horror. Don't they realize only someone posting on forums have a right to them.
Having an opinion isn't the same as letting that opinion interfere with your work. Or do you think that every Trump supporter who works in McDonald's spits on the fries of every Mexican you comes and eats there?
I wonder if you'd say the same things if the comments were in the other direction.

I won't ask, of course, why bother. But I do wonder.

Having an opinion isn't the same as letting that opinion interfere with your work. Or do you think that every Trump supporter who works in McDonald's spits on the fries of every Mexican you comes and eats there?
Roseanne isn't allowed an opinion, so neither are investigating agents in the FBI that were responsible for both the Hillary email scandal matter and the Russian Collusion investigation.

Foolishly expressing said opinions when you are in a position of power and expected to maintain some semblance of impartiality undermines the authority of your actions.

I wonder if you'd say the same things if the comments were in the other direction.

If you want I'll post my comments on Comey releasing the fact that they found the emails on Wieners laptop. I defended that decision although it hurt Clinton. I'm on my phone now so it's a hassle but later tonight.

Foolishly expressing said opinions when you are in a position of power and expected to maintain some semblance of impartiality undermines the authority of your actions.
Depends to whom you are expressing them. If you express them in a public place like Facebook or a newspaper or a forum you might have a point. This seems to be a personal conversation.

Roseanne isn't allowed an opinion, so neither are investigating agents in the FBI that were responsible for both the Hillary email scandal matter and the Russian Collusion investigation.
Rosanne got fired because she did it on a public place. And nobody, not even a rabid lefty claimed she was fired because she wasn't capable of doing her job properly .

Rosanne got fired because she did it on a public place. And nobody, not even a rabid lefty claimed she was fired because she wasn't capable of doing her job properly .
Roseanne was fired for being a racist

The reality is almost all Trump supporters are people who are unwilling to see the reality of a situation. They've decided what the "truth" is and they won't accept anything different.

Whenever people attack Trump supporters, Trump supporters go mental. Yet they support someone who attacks people on a daily basis.

Anyone who compartmentalizes like this, finds it perfectly okay when this one guy does it, but gets rabid when people do it to them, has a screw loose.

Roseanne was fired for being a racist
Roseanne was a well known racist before they hired her. What changed was that she publicly came out and proved it. This prompted the network to fire her because they feared the controversy would cost them in advertising revenue.

If you want I'll post my comments on Comey releasing the fact that they found the emails on Wieners laptop. I defended that decision although it hurt Clinton. I'm on my phone now so it's a hassle but later tonight.
As promised
You really think so? Let's just assume Commey would have held of on releasing the information because he didn't want to interfere with the election. Then after the elections the Republicans would have asked for and gotten his head. Because then he would actually have done what Republicans accused him of. Letting politics interfere with a federal investigation. So saying the only motive Comey could have had to release it now is because he found something damaging is false.
I'm possibly the only person who can claim that his position on the FBI hasn't changed according to partisanship. Not saying I don't lean left but I'm willing to defend what I think is right against everyone who disagrees, left or right.

We’ve been telling you for years that law enforcement is full of bias. Welcome to Black Lives Matter!

Oh I forgot . Cons are fine wh jackboots so long as they target brown people .

Forum List

Back