Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would Donald Allow You to name it after anyone other than Donald

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

JBvM

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2018
... ... ...
I have lived next to College/University campus for much of my life. And this in 3 distinct regions of the country. I'm a bit of a history buff, so I walk around taking notice of names on buildings and in the literature of administrations and structures of the schools.

I've see the names of people who have payed for buildings and chairs. I have always considered it gauche.

I've see the names of people who have had buildings and chairs named after them by family members. I have always considered that a bit gauche too.

I've see the names of people who have had buildings and chairs named after them by others who considered them worthy of being memorialized and honored. That has always piqued my interest. "Who is that man or woman?" I would ask myself. And from there I would learn a little bit about the person, about the people who put it together, and of the interests and contributions the named contributed to society or humanity.

I highly doubt DJT would ever deserve or be seriously considered for anything considered truly honorable and worthy of respect like what i speak of.

I know Trump aid he never settles, and some people believe Trump never lies, but how did this ever advance education?
A judge has finalized a $25 million settlement for students who claim they were defrauded by Trump University

and the very worst thing is not just about Trump himself and his false promises and claims about an education at Trump University, but the worst thing is that Trump University Fraud is not unique to the Con Man from Queens.

Sadly, no one will get to testify on alleged fraud committed by Trump University

Sadly, no one will get to testify on alleged fraud committed by Trump University

I must say my sentiments and opinions of it all are spelled out very well right here

President Con Artist
Donald Trump’s budget is his biggest fraud since Trump University.
Donald Trump’s Budget Is His Biggest Fraud Since Trump University

Forum List

Back