Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

The court exhibits a plurality concerning the definition of a child, fetuses are children, yet a fetus is not, thus abortion is legal, however, shoot a pregnant women, with "child", as in unborn fetus, fetus dies, the charge is murder, and yet abortion remains legal. One can assume this is the result of judges writing law and failing to interpret law.

The role of government is not to pass judgement, provide funding, legislate morality, write law, the person has to live with their choice and stand in judgement to a much higher power.

[QUOis E="playtime, post: 1393see on7414, QUOTE="The Great Goose, post: 13915057, memStber: 55796"][QUOTme s of baby flesh.E="playtime, post: 13911202, member: 55512"]
Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.
I know heaps of people who have.

'heaps' huh? you sure it wasn't 'tons'?

yes, sadly, i think it can be measured in tonage. :(

I'm having a hard time believing that, but for the sake of argument, let's say that is true. anybody who has 'regretted' it & thought they were 'lied' to, is not a reason or excuse to make that decision illegal to those women who are intelligent enough to make an informed decision, & are very grateful that they aren't shackled by those that want to control the uterus' of another. I have been 'in the know' concerning why abortion was chosen to be the solution in a few instances for real. and each one was for a different reason & I would NEVER tell a female why she cannot decide for herself whether she wants to terminate a pregnancy,& that she would be punished for it if she does abort.
Tonnes of baby flesh? That's pretty crass and horific, Playtime.

Not your decision to make for another.[/QUOTE]
Nor is it yours.[/QUOTE]

That's right. But I'm not trying to change the law to make it my right.[/QUOTE]
Neither am I.:D

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You notice how they never want to "punish" the male counterpart that decides to have unprotected sex--LOL

It would be interesting if men could get pregnant and would get punished for abortions--LOL I kind of doubt it, there would probably be an abortion clinic in every Walmart across this country.

[QUOis E="playtime, post: 1393see on7414, QUOTE="The Great Goose, post: 13915057, memStber: 55796"][QUOTme s of baby flesh.E="playtime, post: 13911202, member: 55512"]

I'm having a hard time believing that, but for the sake of argument, let's say that is true. anybody who has 'regretted' it & thought they were 'lied' to, is not a reason or excuse to make that decision illegal to those women who are intelligent enough to make an informed decision, & are very grateful that they aren't shackled by those that want to control the uterus' of another. I have been 'in the know' concerning why abortion was chosen to be the solution in a few instances for real. and each one was for a different reason & I would NEVER tell a female why she cannot decide for herself whether she wants to terminate a pregnancy,& that she would be punished for it if she does abort.

Not your decision to make for another.
Nor is it yours.[/QUOTE]

That's right. But I'm not trying to change the law to make it my right.[/QUOTE]
Neither am I.:D[/QUOTE]

So you make it a point to not vote for anyone who does want to overturn Roe v Wade?
Good on you.

I might have missed any reply you gave on this thread that states that, or you need to make yourself clearer than you have. :cool:

The court exhibits a plurality concerning the definition of a child, fetuses are children, yet a fetus is not, thus abortion is legal, however, shoot a pregnant women, with "child", as in unborn fetus, fetus dies, the charge is murder, and yet abortion remains legal. One can assume this is the result of judges writing law and failing to interpret law.

The role of government is not to pass judgement, provide funding, legislate morality, write law, the person has to live with their choice and stand in judgement to a much higher power.

That is left up to the individual whether they believe in a higher power or not. Funny how a lot of congress critters who claim they believe in God, want to pass legislation based on those beliefs, will turn around & cut 'entitlements' geared specifically towards those post born children & make it harder to prevent a pregnancy from even being conceived.

APPLETON, Wis. — Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Wednesday that there “has to be some form of punishment” for abortion if it were banned in the U.S. — as he says it should be — and that punishment should fall on the woman.

Trump, who is currently struggling with women voters, was pressed on the issue of abortion during an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, set to air Wednesday evening.

Matthews asked whether abortion should be punished, and Trump initially skated around the issue. He said some Republicans would say it should be, and that he “would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on.”

He then asked Matthews — but didn’t answer himself — “Are you going to, say, put them to jail?” and added he was anti-abortion and that “you have to ban” abortion.

“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump said, adding “Yeah” when Matthews asked if he meant for the woman. The host asked if that punishment would be closer to 10 days or 10 years, and Trump said he didn’t know.

Trump indicated he would be far more lenient on the man who impregnated a woman who had an abortion — he said he did not think they would bear the same level of responsibility.

The Trump campaign quickly tried to walk back his comments afterward, saying the matter should be decided by the states. Later, Trump put out a statement that said his position was unchanged, but contradicted his past statements entirely:

If Congress were to pass legislation making abortion illegal and the federal courts upheld this legislation, or any state were permitted to ban abortion under state and federal law, the doctor or any other person performing this illegal act upon a woman would be held legally responsible, not the woman. The woman is a victim in this case as is the life in her womb. My position has not changed — like Ronald Reagan, I am pro-life with exceptions.​

More: TRUMP UNHINGED: 'PUNISHMENT' FOR WOMEN WHO ABORT

The video clearly shows that Trump can't even handle pressure from Chris Matthews - so how could he possibly handle pressure from world leaders like Putin? Trump likes to brag about being a world class negotiator - which he is clearly not. He chokes under pressure. Trump wants to force women back into dark alleys - and then also wants to punish them.

Ha ha women of Georgia. You deserve what you get.

Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed Georgia’s controversial “heartbeat bill” Tuesday morning, severely limiting access to abortion for millions of women across the state.

The measure bans abortion as soon as a doctor can detect a fetal heartbeat, which usually happens at around six weeks into a pregnancy ― when many women are not yet aware of their condition. Kemp’s signature overrides current state law that allows abortion up until 20 weeks and makes Georgia one of the most restrictive states in the country for women seeking an abortion.

1052854270.jpg.0.jpg

Fetuses are not children
They are not protected entities under the constitution

Well no shit sherlock. ever have one? know anybody who has? don't try to patronize me sweetheart, cause it won't fly.

Nor is it yours.

That's right. But I'm not trying to change the law to make it my right.
You just want to change the law to take away my rights

So if it is as you say your right, why engage in unprotected sex in the first place resulting in unwanted pregnancy? How many billions of taxpayers dollars are spent annually teaching, supplying contraception material and yet women still end up pregnant and in need of an abortion? How is it societies responsibility to pay for your lack of self control? Yes it is your right and yes it’s about time you accept full responsibility for your irresponsibility.

Fetuses are not children
They are not protected entities under the constitution
They are in Georgia after 6 weeks. A lot of women don't even know they are prego at 6 weeks. Oh well. They should have voted for the black Democratic lady. Now Georgians get to live with that decision.

So if it is as you say your right, why engage in unprotected sex in the first place resulting in unwanted pregnancy? How many billions of taxpayers dollars are spent annually teaching, supplying contraception material and yet women still end up pregnant and in need of an abortion? How is it societies responsibility to pay for your lack of self control? Yes it is your right and yes it’s about time you accept full responsibility for your irresponsibility.
That's just it. If you ban abortion you will pay for their mistakes. A lot more than if you just pony'ed up and paid for the abortion at 7 weeks. But now it's illegal after 6 weeks.

Why engage in unprotected sex? What a stupid thing to say. Have you ever had sex? Have you had sex with more than one person in your life? Has a rubber ever broke?

Stupid kids do stupid things. I don't want to force them to become parents just because they are stupid kids. They'll grow up to be stupid parents and have stupid kids.

Nor is it yours.

They also insist on having control of my wife and daughter's bodies.

Nor is it yours.

They also insist on having control of my wife and daughter's bodies.

Who gets the most abortions? White women.

American women voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, except the white ones

Overall, 54% of women voted for Clinton, much higher than the 42% of women who voted for Trump. But when the women’s vote is divided by race, it becomes clear that black women actually largely drove the so-called gender gap against Trump.

The majority of non-college educated white women (64%) voted for Trump, while 35% backed Clinton. This figure is far higher than non-college educated black women, of which only 3% voted for Trump, and non-college educated Hispanic women, of which 25% voted for Trump. Black, Hispanic and other non-white women backed Clinton in far greater numbers.

Trump’s sexist rhetoric has been well-documented throughout the election; he dismissed a female moderator by suggested she must have had “blood coming out of her wherever,” called for women who have abortions to be punished (then backtracked), bragged about grabbing women “by the pussy”, and was dogged by allegations of sexual assault throughout the campaign. Yet, despite all of this, 45% of college-educated white women voted for Trump.

In comparison, only 28% of college-educated Hispanic women voted Trump, while only 6% of college-educated black women backed Trump.

White women screwed themselves. They get the most abortions

upload_2019-5-7_16-29-3.png

Is this old narrative still making the left crazy? Of course they left out the part where abortion was "banned". If it was banned it's logical that there would be some sort of punishment. Every activity that is "banned" is subject to punishment. That's the way the system works. Try lighting up a stogie in a restaurant and experience the punishment for smoking.

Punishment for breaking the law?

It's almost as if he wasn't a democrat!

Well, frankly, I'd rather pay for the abortions and contraception than 18 years of unwanted kids... that's the thing.

Look, when you bible thumpers stop trying to yank food out the mouths of actual kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, THEN I will take your concern for fetuses seriously.

Until then, her body, she can do anything she wants to it.

Well, frankly, I'd rather pay for the abortions and contraception than 18 years of unwanted kids... that's the thing.

Look, when you bible thumpers stop trying to yank food out the mouths of actual kids to give tax breaks to billionaires, THEN I will take your concern for fetuses seriously.

Until then, her body, she can do anything she wants to it.

Exactly. When you care enough for the infant and the mother when the child is born then we can be serious.

Forum List

Back