Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

The question was if women who have abortions should abortions be banned - as in made ILLEGAL - be punished. Trump said 'Yes'.

OF COURSE they would need to be punished for BREAKING THE LAW. HOW DARE Trump suggest we hold people accountable and actually ENFORCE existing law - that's NOT how we do it under Obama anymore. If you disagree with a law you just don't enforce it.

Good grief, grow up people.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

One thing Trump needs to learn: NEVER NEVER indulge in scenarios that are hypothetical.

When a "reporter" such as Chris Matthews throws a stink bomb, such as he did, at you, tell him to go and fuck himself. Preferably in more polite terms.

The question was if women who have abortions should abortions be banned - as in made ILLEGAL - be punished. Trump said 'Yes'.

OF COURSE they would need to be punished for BREAKING THE LAW. HOW DARE Trump suggest we hold people accountable and actually ENFORCE existing law - that's NOT how we do it under Obama anymore. If you disagree with a law you just don't enforce it.

Good grief, grow up people.
They will only hear and repeat the juicy sound bite. It's how they roll.

Before people go insane on this one, the question was asked to Trump if he supported punishing women who have abortions IF THEY WERE BANNED, as in made ILLEGAL.
He said there would have to be.

OF COURSE there would have to be. If abortions, or certain types, were banned / made illegal and a woman BROKE THE LAW by having one anyway the 'law-breaker' would need to be held accountable.

but that's the point, Stupid. Punishing women for having abortions isn't an academic question. If President Trump appoints Scalia and Kennedy's replacements, abortion COULD BE MADE illegal. Some states have mechanisms to do exactly that if Roe is overturned.

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

I asked this in the other thread. How is " what would you do to stop abortion?" A sucker question or a trick question?

He was tricked by asking "how would you stop abortion?"

And he is going to save us?

There's no way to stop abortion, even if abortion were outlawed it'd still happen, it'd be the Backstreet Abortions again. So it's impossible to stop abortion, all you can do is limit abortion.

Self restraint, sexual moderation, castration of rapists and judicious use of birth control would go a long way.

I'm so tired of hearing about abortion., homosexuals, muslins having their feelings hurt, etc etc. we need to get to the things that matters,. JOBS and our economy, out of control illegal immigration, these corrupted people we have in our Government that are driving us all into the poorhouse. abortion has been talked about SINCE 1979 and still it's legal and has killed 58million potential American citizens. that isn't anything to proud of

sure it is. We eliminated 58 losers from the Gene Pool. That's kind of awesome. Frankly, I don't want to share my streets with a bunch of people who were beaten as children because "you fucked up my life!!!"

But I am glad to see you finally have figured out it's about "jobs" Staph.

Of course, we had plenty of jobs when Clinton was president, and your sort was more obsessed about the man's sex life.

Has to be some form of punishment?

I'm thinking waterboarding of women who get abortions. Trump has already said it is not that big a deal

Oh well, he's anti abortion. At least he said it, unlike the 49% of women who anonymously poll pro life.

they act like the world is going to end if he is Pro-life. that's what a sick Society they have become.

It's not a matter of being "Pro-Life". It's a matter of how you get there.

Now, let's all agree to stipulate that LESS abortions would be a good thing. ( I could argue that the planet already has too many people on it, and maybe it isn't, but let's argue that we all want less of them.)

So how do you get there? By banning the procedure? People will get them "illegally". That's what they were doing before 1973. And no, abortions weren't happening in dirty back alleys, they were happening in nice clean doctor's offices, and the doctors were writing down something else on the charts.

Abortion is illegal in the Philippines, but they have 500K abortions a year out of a population of 90 million. More per capita than the US.

Romania tried to ban abortion in the 1960's. Even with the full power of a dictator behind it, It failed miserable and eventually they shot their dictator.

Now, there are ways you get to less abortions - Universal health care, paid family and medical leave, comprehensive, religion-free sex and birth control education.

Self restraint, sexual moderation, castration of rapists and judicious use of birth control would go a long way.

Um. Okay.

That all sounds fine until you get real human beings into the mix. Human beings from 16-25 (the prime ages most women have abortions) where they don't always show the best judgement.

I knew a girl- Very religious family, traditional Asian family values, and she had two abortions because she didn't want her parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

So what are you going to do about her? Throw her in prison?

but that's the point, Stupid. Punishing women for having abortions isn't an academic question. If President Trump appoints Scalia and Kennedy's replacements, abortion COULD BE MADE illegal. Some states have mechanisms to do exactly that if Roe is overturned.
Should abortions be made illegal was not the question asked.

The question asked, to put it simply, is if something was illegal should the person who broke the law be punished - Trump's answer was appropriately 'Yes'.

The problem liberals are having is the word 'abortion'. Replace 'abortions' with ANY other act - If 'X" was made illegal should the person who still does it be punished? Ummm....YEAH, because they would have broken the law. It doesn't matter what 'X' is!

The opposition to Trump's answer is due, in part, to Obama brainwashing liberals into believing the law does not have to be followed if you don't agree with it and because it specifically involved the act of having an abortion.

God, I can NOT wait until we have a new President, when the Rule of Law will be enforced once again!

:lmao:

It's called 'Personal Choice', Tyrone. No one is / would be dragging women down dark back alleys and forcing them to get abortions. I swear, Liberals have to make shite up and twist everything to make it seem like everyone who agrees with them are horrible monsters and that individuals' personal choices are controlled by someone else.
If a woman is raped and seeks an abortion do you think we should do like the Saudis and whip her fifty lashes? for her "personal choice"

Are you saying kids 16 - 25 are too stupid to understand the law and make good decisions? Then maybe people from 16 - 25 should not be allowed to vote? Maybe parents should do a better job of educating their kids?

What would I do if someone broke the law? I would hold them accountable. 'Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law'...not even Obama's / Liberals'.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”
Asking a guy who wants to be president "questions". So unfair.

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Why is it a loaded question? If abortion is murder, someone is the murderer.

Who is the murderer?

The murderer is the so-called "doctor" who forgot his pledge of DO NO HARM.

While I can't condone killing any of these bastards by vigilante 'justice' neither am I inclined to shed a tear for them

Those who promote abortion should be glad that their mothers were not as worthless pieces of crap as they are.

Seriously? If abortion is murder and a woman pays someone to commit that murder...

...she's innocent?

Let's hear that argument.
The guy that hires an assassin to murder his wife for insurance money is innocent afterall. Remember?

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back