Trump Unhinged: 'Punishment' For Women Who Abort

I'm so tired of hearing about abortion., homosexuals, muslins having their feelings hurt, etc etc. we need to get to the things that matters,. JOBS and our economy, out of control illegal immigration, these corrupted people we have in our Government that are driving us all into the poorhouse. abortion has been talked about SINCE 1979 and still it's legal and has killed 58million potential American citizens. that isn't anything to proud of

Well generally they talk about the more trivial things, they meaning the MSM, because they don't want the people to focus on the actual important things, to the MSM the important things often appear too boring, so they'd rather everyone talk about the more trivial stuff.

I'm so tired of hearing about abortion., homosexuals, muslins having their feelings hurt, etc etc. we need to get to the things that matters,. JOBS and our economy, out of control illegal immigration, these corrupted people we have in our Government that are driving us all into the poorhouse. abortion has been talked about SINCE 1979 and still it's legal and has killed 58million potential American citizens. that isn't anything to proud of

Well generally they talk about the more trivial things, they meaning the MSM, because they don't want the people to focus on the actual important things, to the MSM the important things often appear too boring, so they'd rather everyone talk about the more trivial stuff.
oh I know, and the Democrat are famous for that tactic.

He was tricked by asking "how would you stop abortion?"

And he is going to save us?

There's no way to stop abortion, even if abortion were outlawed it'd still happen, it'd be the Backstreet Abortions again. So it's impossible to stop abortion, all you can do is limit abortion.

Yo, Lucy? Don`t fund it anymore? The taxpayer is paying for it now! Let the bitch die, if she wants to take the chance in the Ghetto, instead of given the baby up for adoption!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

:iagree: fantastic post Stephanie my dear young lady, i have admired you writing since the first post of yours i ever read. :up: ... :iagree:

"Chris Matthews tricks Trump into saying - Punish women for abortions."

Nonsense.

Trump has only himself to blame for his ignorance of the law and lack of understanding concerning privacy rights jurisprudence.

Conservatives need to take responsibility for their words and actions for a change, and stop trying to blame others.

"Chris Matthews tricks Trump into saying - Punish women for abortions."

Nonsense.

Trump has only himself to blame for his ignorance of the law and lack of understanding concerning privacy rights jurisprudence.

Conservatives need to take responsibility for their words and actions for a change, and stop trying to blame others.

Direct questions are often tricky.

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

Trump should stick to questions about how hot his daughter is, and how large his penis is. Those are issues where his intellect shines.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“How about you?” Matthews asks
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“I’m asking you,” Matthews says
“I am pro-life,” Trump says
“How do you actually ban abortion?” Matthews asks
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal
“There has to be some form of punishment,” Trump says
“For the woman?” Matthews says; “Yeah,” Trump says, nodding
Trump says punishment would “have to be determined”

Yo, I know you love Trump, why? I`ll never know! But the idiot just shows his true colors when on T.V.? Heaven knows why he won`t debate Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
View attachment 69549

Rush said Cruz was a wanna-be GOP establishment club member, he tried and tried to suck up to them but was rebuffed by the higher ups in the party. Only then did he put on this anti-establishment act. So frankly, I don't know whether to trust Cruz or not. It seems every time I get to trusting some politician it comes out that they are a lying two face.

Very unfair question. Obviously IF abortion was made a crime, there would have to some punishment if only a fine. Trump should have said it was a dumb question and not answered.

All Hell Breaks Loose After Trump Says Women Should Be "Punished" For Illegal Abortions | Zero Hedge

march 30 2016 Host Chris Matthews presses Trump on anti-abortion position, repeatedly asking him, “Should abortion be punished? This is not something you can dodge”
“Look, people in certain parts of the Republican Party, conservative Republicans, would say, ‘Yes, it should,’” Trump answers
“I would say it’s a very serious problem and it’s a problem we have to decide on. Are you going to send them to jail?” Trump says
“Well, you go back to a position like they had where they would perhaps go to illegal places but we have to ban it,” Trump says
Matthews then presses Trump on if he believes there should be punishment for abortion if it were illegal

Yo, I know you love Trump, why? I`ll never know! But the idiot just shows his true colors when on T.V.? Heaven knows why he won`t debate Ted Cruz?

"GTP"
View attachment 69549

Rush said Cruz was a wanna-be GOP establishment club member, he tried and tried to suck up to them but was rebuffed by the higher ups in the party. Only then did he put on this anti-establishment act. So frankly, I don't know whether to trust Cruz or not. It seems every time I get to trusting some politician it comes out that they are a lying two face.

Yo, might want to ask Rush that question? He comes on five days a week? I can`t see Rush saying that, sorry! Ted Cruz was elected by the "Tea Party" in Texas as a Senator, nothing better than a "Small Government Conservative Representative" as President!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

Ahhhh--poor baby was tricked into saying something stupid.

donald-trump-rancor-baby-revised-web-8-26-15.jpg

In case of rape or incest the woman is innocent. If a woman is forced to have an abortion, she is innocent.

No one forces women to have abortions, women choose to have abortions, just like they did even before roe v. wade in the back alley.

Note: "If it were banned in America"......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Then why did he totally walk it back? Hint: because he got a shitload of blowback - even from anti-abortion groups.

Who cares? It was a loaded question. But of course the left loons became unhinged over it...it's more BS

Actually, it's not a loaded question, it's a very sensible question.

The right wing loons have been threatening to outlaw abortion since Roe V. Wade was ruled upon. The Human Life Amendment has been on the GOP Platform since the 1976 convention.

If you are going to grant full citizenship status to kidney-bean sized fetuses, why wouldn't you punish the women who have them?

True, even before Roe v. Wade, the women who had them were never punished, but that was a time when the woman was considered a weak little thing who couldn't make up her own mind. This is 2016, when women can do everything men can do.

It was a sucker question by a radical leftie pretending to be a journalist and Trump should know better and only take softball questions like Hillary does. Any Trump qualified the answer "if abortion was illegal". Since lefties want to send Christians to jail for refusing to bake a freaking wedding cake for sodomites, shouldn't there be punishment for taking a life if it is against the law?

Except no one would seriously send someone to prison for refusing to bake a cake. Lose your business license and pay fines, yes.

The problem is, Trump was asked the question that no one ever asks the assholes who stand outside abortion clinics with pictures of medical waste. If you get your way, how do you enforce it?

The ugly secret about abortion was there were just as many going on before Roe v. Wade as after Roe v. Wade. That's why there wasn't a huge dip in the birth rate in 1973. Abortion laws before Roe were about as enforced as the prostitution laws. Everyone said 'tsk, tsk', everyone knew where you could find one.

Before people go insane on this one, the question was asked to Trump if he supported punishing women who have abortions IF THEY WERE BANNED, as in made ILLEGAL.
He said there would have to be.

OF COURSE there would have to be. If abortions, or certain types, were banned / made illegal and a woman BROKE THE LAW by having one anyway the 'law-breaker' would need to be held accountable.

I know Obama, who has treated the Constitution and existing laws in this country like a Chinese take-out A La Carte Menu or as 'suggestions', have nearly successfully brainwashed Liberals into believing laws are optional based on one's own preference and that no one should be held accountable for their actions, but that is NOT how this country is SUPPOSED to work. Those who break the law are supposed to be puished...I actually remember when that USED to happen.

:lmao:

It's called 'Personal Choice', Tyrone. No one is / would be dragging women down dark back alleys and forcing them to get abortions. I swear, Liberals have to make shite up and twist everything to make it seem like everyone who agrees with them are horrible monsters and that individuals' personal choices are controlled by someone else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back