Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Only in America will we find fry cooks and punch press operators willing to go to the mat for billionaires who don't even pay taxes.

Not every billionaire is like President Trump, who proudly pays MORE than his fair share.

Rachel Maddow released one of his tax returns, it turns out that the man pays $38 Million a year- puts Obama to shame. No wonder why President Trump was shy about showing it, he didn't want to show up his adversaries.
Trump hasn’t paid taxes in years

Didn't you see the big MSNBC reveal of our President's tax return?

$38 Million is what Maddow reported the man paid.

And remember, Maddow is no fan at all of President Trump. $38 Million was the worst , most incriminating return she could have shown.

Trump probably pays a lot more during the other years, we can only speculate

Let us not forget that this woman, sara, chose of her own free will to denigrate the values of the American people and the values of the Christian faith that she has pretended to follow.

The past 72 hours in Sarah Sanders’s dinner and the civility debate, explained
<exceprt>
Apparently, after Sanders arrived, employees at the restaurant called Wilkinson asking what they should do. They served her and the rest of her party cheese boards and took their orders, and Wilkinson drove to the restaurant.

When she arrived, she asked Sanders to come outside. Wilkinson told Sanders the restaurant has “certain standards” to uphold, “such as honesty, and compassion, and cooperation,” and asked her to leave. Sanders left, and the rest of the party went with her, even though Wilkinson said they didn’t need to. They offered to pay, but Wilkinson told them it was “on the house.”

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

BTW, they've had to shut down their Yelp Review page due to the OUTRAGE. heh

A world renowned restauranteur?? You’ve got to be kidding. Trump serves mediocre food at outrageous prices. I’ve eaten in his Toronto Restaurant. It was OK, but the price was $150 for brunch for two. That’s three times what another top Toronto restaurant nearby charges for a much better brunch.

Oh and then there’s this:

Trump Hotel Las Vegas: Donald's restaurant shut down by health inspectors | Daily Mail Online

Trump slams Red Hen for being 'filthy,' but Mar-a-Lago was cited 78 times in 3 years

Only in America will we find fry cooks and punch press operators willing to go to the mat for billionaires who don't even pay taxes.

Not every billionaire is like President Trump, who proudly pays MORE than his fair share.

Rachel Maddow released one of his tax returns, it turns out that the man pays $38 Million a year- puts Obama to shame. No wonder why President Trump was shy about showing it, he didn't want to show up his adversaries.

I am so jealous.

I minimize mine and love cash games.

While i don't think Trump should be targeting them directly, people have a right to complain and boycott the restaurant for how they treat people: all people. The best way to keep a business honest is to be subjected to marketplace determining whether or not they're worthy of the public's business.

If they do shut down, what will be ironic as hell is that the owner asked Sarah to leave in the name of her employees not wanting her there. Her boss listened to her employees and now those employees may very well be out of a job because of it. Perfect example of why employees don't necessarily (and usually don't) know what's best for their company compared to the leaders of it.
This is the kind of harassment gays did to Melissa's Sweet Cakes to shut them down. The employees at Red Hen who wanted Sanders ejected are gay. If they lose their jobs, good. It's the new gay culture.

And you this, how?

He is the POTUS. Not a child.

He is a man who takes no shit.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.
Exactly, how old are you?
Classic nothing speak from a media fed troll.

Little Mikey, you’re still here?
A couple of weeks ago, you said the same exact thing. In that case you called me a liar and my facts weren’t real facts. So I challenged you to prove my facts weren’t true.
I told, if you proved my facts weren’t true/real, I would leave USMB forever, but if you couldn’t, you’d leave USMB forever .
Well, you never proved me wrong. Of course, you could’t prove me wrong. So you ran away.
What are you still doing here? You are not smart enough to play with the Big Boys. You are just some uneducated no-mind wasting people’s time with your tiny little sophomoric comments.
The problem you and your ilk ignore is that you will not accept any facts or proof that disagrees with you which is why so many people respond to you as though you were a child needing to be spanked. You should really take a look at what you and your other shills say, because it always follows the same patterns. Deny, attack, flame, troll, accuse, demean...lather rinse repeat. Try something new.

View attachment 201062

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey!
I provided the facts, plus the link.
You ran away. You didn’t even try to prove me wrong.
Quit trying to avoid the reality of our encounter.
You got your ass handed to you. It’s that simple, simpleton.

He is a man who takes no shit.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.
Exactly, how old are you?
Classic nothing speak from a media fed troll.

Little Mikey, you’re still here?
A couple of weeks ago, you said the same exact thing. In that case you called me a liar and my facts weren’t real facts. So I challenged you to prove my facts weren’t true.
I told, if you proved my facts weren’t true/real, I would leave USMB forever, but if you couldn’t, you’d leave USMB forever .
Well, you never proved me wrong. Of course, you could’t prove me wrong. So you ran away.
What are you still doing here? You are not smart enough to play with the Big Boys. You are just some uneducated no-mind wasting people’s time with your tiny little sophomoric comments.
The problem you and your ilk ignore is that you will not accept any facts or proof that disagrees with you which is why so many people respond to you as though you were a child needing to be spanked. You should really take a look at what you and your other shills say, because it always follows the same patterns. Deny, attack, flame, troll, accuse, demean...lather rinse repeat. Try something new.

View attachment 201062

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey!
I provided the facts, plus the link.
You ran away. You didn’t even try to prove me wrong.
Quit trying to avoid the reality of our encounter.
You got your ass handed to you. It’s that simple, simpleton.
lol, there are no facts at your link, just someones opinion.

Their telephone number is now a non working number. Even a yarn shop owned by the same woman is getting the treatment.

Be a pity if their windows started getting broken... $500 deductible....3 claims... insurance gets cancelled. :20:
I bet all you Nazis think like that..

How much is the bet?
th

th
Wow ANTIFA is now Democratic Party voters, wait I bet they don't vote at all...

Their telephone number is now a non working number. Even a yarn shop owned by the same woman is getting the treatment.

Be a pity if their windows started getting broken... $500 deductible....3 claims... insurance gets cancelled. :20:
I bet all you Nazis think like that..

How much is the bet?
th

th
Wow ANTIFA is now Democratic Party voters, wait I bet they don't vote at all...

LOL...still betting and you haven't clarified on the first bet.

Forum List

Back