Trump Trolls Red Hen....Their END Is Near

Say liberals, explain why Sanders was told to leave and why it's justified.
I'm a Conservative and believe the owner of the establishment had every right to refuse service.

Sure he has the right. I'm asking why and is it justified?

The owner is a woman. She was called by her manager to come quick because 7 folks in Sarah's group had sat down to dinner....which BTW would probably have resulted in a several hundred dollar profit for the place. Faced with an open revolt from her lunatic staff, she asked them to leave, which they did without complaint or incident. NOW she's paying the price for that decision as will the workers who sabotaged her business.
Cat food is not very expensive.

The employees will survive.
I heard it goes good with bacon.

I'm a Conservative and believe the owner of the establishment had every right to refuse service.

Sure he has the right. I'm asking why and is it justified?

The owner is a woman. She was called by her manager to come quick because 7 folks in Sarah's group had sat down to dinner....which BTW would probably have resulted in a several hundred dollar profit for the place. Faced with an open revolt from her lunatic staff, she asked them to leave, which they did without complaint or incident. NOW she's paying the price for that decision as will the workers who sabotaged her business.
Cat food is not very expensive.

The employees will survive.
I heard it goes good with bacon.

Everything goes good with bacon.

Wait a couple weeks. It's going to be packed if you go anytime soon.

"packed" with our sidewalk commandos claiming they'd been bitten by spiders, had hot coffee spilled on them, found shards of glass in their scrambled eggs, and saw a dead rat sizzling in the deep fryer.....yeah, maybe you'd want to wait a couple weeks, folks.
lol.gif
Yeah sure you will. Just like the failed trucker blockade of DC. Let’s roll!

:rofl:

she does. no one said she didn't. we all just know we're not going there now. And I would bet many many others won't be either. It's her cake to bake.

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.
Not true. You rubes get so confused when talking about that issue.

This English? Which part is untrue?
Did the baker offer cakes themed in bestiality or satanism or S/M? Nope. So they would never have to.

What does bestiality or satanism or s&m have anything to do with this??? You people really are nuts. What does two other people getting married, people whom you don't even know, have anything to do with you? What does anyone else's sex life have anything to do with you?

When I get my new car, i shall take my family and friends on a special outing to the Red Hen.

The right-wingers invented refusal of service. Now they must experience the consequences of what they did. One must treat others the way that they wish to be treated.

Ah, you mean the gay cake. Say, if I go into a bakery and request a cake themed in bestiality, the baker should do the right thing and comply. Same applies to a satanic theme, S/M too. After all, one must treat others the way that they wish to be treated. This is fun.

Did the baker offer cakes themed in bestiality or satanism or S/M? Nope. So they would never have to.

What does bestiality or satanism or s&m have anything to do with this??? You people really are nuts. What does two other people getting married, people whom you don't even know, have anything to do with you? What does anyone else's sex life have anything to do with you?
But the scumbag married 3 times cheating on all, ripping off 100's of workers , and a racist, doesn't seem to bother them

Ask Dude. Or not. He doesn’t seem to know much.

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

They attacked him. Quid pro quo.
He is the POTUS. Not a child.

He is a man who takes no shit.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.
Exactly, how old are you?
Classic nothing speak from a media fed troll.

she does. no one said she didn't. we all just know we're not going there now. And I would bet many many others won't be either. It's her cake to bake.

Maybe we'll meet Have some vacation time coming

Sad that a sitting President so often uses his position to personally attack Americans and their businesses.

No, he’s a bully. Trump is President of the US. But he’s such a bully that takes on a small family owned business, instead of being President doing his job running the country.
And you small minded losers ejaculate all over yourself because he’s such a tough guy in your dull little world.

Old enough to have watched the Democrats devolve into neo-Communists.

Last edited:

Yeah. A few more times and he'll be up to as bad as Obama.
That's just bullshit

Yes, it was BULLSHIT when Obama went after James Rosen just for trying to do his job.
It was pure BULLSHIT when Obama weaponized the IRS to block numerous pro-Romney organizations from operating to throw the 2012 election his way.
And it was pure BULLSHIT the way he weaponized the EPA against businesses like Gibson (now out of business) and other agencies.

Obama spent his entire 8 years doing nothing but making personal attacks against Americans and businesses. Even threatened to close the entire coal industry.
Yeah 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains really put a knife in the back of Americans And trying to get rid of the filthy coal industry???A bad thing ? DOW gained almost a triple Too bad you must've been short,,, and unemployment sank into the 4'%'s ..Trump takes over and pats himself on the back for what Obama started DOW off 378 NAS 183 Want to blame Obama or maybe even Hillary?
:auiqs.jpg:

Little Mikey, you’re still here?
A couple of weeks ago, you said the same exact thing. In that case you called me a liar and my facts weren’t real facts. So I challenged you to prove my facts weren’t true.
I told, if you proved my facts weren’t true/real, I would leave USMB forever, but if you couldn’t, you’d leave USMB forever .
Well, you never proved me wrong. Of course, you could’t prove me wrong. So you ran away.
What are you still doing here? You are not smart enough to play with the Big Boys. You are just some uneducated no-mind wasting people’s time with your tiny little sophomoric comments.

IMHO, the people need to protest the Red Hen. A couple hundred pickups all "rolling coal" and driving past the Red Hen would send a message.

That's just bullshit

Yes, it was BULLSHIT when Obama went after James Rosen just for trying to do his job.
It was pure BULLSHIT when Obama weaponized the IRS to block numerous pro-Romney organizations from operating to throw the 2012 election his way.
And it was pure BULLSHIT the way he weaponized the EPA against businesses like Gibson (now out of business) and other agencies.

Obama spent his entire 8 years doing nothing but making personal attacks against Americans and businesses. Even threatened to close the entire coal industry.
Yeah 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains really put a knife in the back of Americans And trying to get rid of the filthy coal industry???A bad thing ? DOW gained almost a triple Too bad you must've been short,,, and unemployment sank into the 4'%'s ..Trump takes over and pats himself on the back for what Obama started DOW off 378 NAS 183 Want to blame Obama or maybe even Hillary?
Evidently billy you're not in the market,, DOW off 437 NAS 200 You wouldn't be laughing

Little Mikey, you’re still here?
A couple of weeks ago, you said the same exact thing. In that case you called me a liar and my facts weren’t real facts. So I challenged you to prove my facts weren’t true.
I told, if you proved my facts weren’t true/real, I would leave USMB forever, but if you couldn’t, you’d leave USMB forever .
Well, you never proved me wrong. Of course, you could’t prove me wrong. So you ran away.
What are you still doing here? You are not smart enough to play with the Big Boys. You are just some uneducated no-mind wasting people’s time with your tiny little sophomoric comments.
The problem you and your ilk ignore is that you will not accept any facts or proof that disagrees with you which is why so many people respond to you as though you were a child needing to be spanked. You should really take a look at what you and your other shills say, because it always follows the same patterns. Deny, attack, flame, troll, accuse, demean...lather rinse repeat. Try something new.

trolling for dummies.jpg

That's just bullshit

Evidently billy you're not in the market,, DOW off 437 NAS 200 You wouldn't be laughing
About 100 pts below its high point.... before Trump started the tariff thing. And the tariff thing will only start to weigh heavily when bad news arrives. Obama didn't do personal attacks, although I thought he was too opened armed to BLM.

Trump has no claim to civility. He's notoriously uncivil, and he did the birther shit for 8 years. But imo when businesses call out public officials because they don't like the boss .... that strikes me as not good. Trump wouldn't eat anything on Red Hen's menu ... it's all too healthy, but if citizens want to shame an official for what he or she actually said or did ..... who are we to complain?

That's just bullshit

About 100 pts below its high point.... before Trump started the tariff thing. And the tariff thing will only start to weigh heavily when bad news arrives. Obama didn't do personal attacks, although I thought he was too opened armed to BLM.

Trump has no claim to civility. He's notoriously uncivil, and he did the birther shit for 8 years. But imo when businesses call out public officials because they don't like the boss .... that strikes me as not good. Trump wouldn't eat anything on Red Hen's menu ... it's all too healthy, but if citizens want to shame an official for what he or she actually said or did ..... who are we to complain?
And of course Trump never shames anyone

I don't have a problem with a president talking back to coward bully thugs picking on women and children, and threatening riots.

When a world-renowned restauranteur such as President Trump tells the public your place is "dirty"...you're done. Trump said the outside is dirty and the rule is then the inside is also dirty...So I ask you, who needs dirty commie eggs served on a dirty commie plate eaten with a dirty commie fork in the first place? :45:

51w1tlrtgs511.jpg

BTW, they've had to shut down their Yelp Review page due to the OUTRAGE. heh
I guess Red Hen should put up “Democrats Only” signs....hmmmm what does Red Hens actions remind me of...

And that's the thing. Lyin' Sarah burns the truth and uses the ashes as mascara, but she does not personally attack anyone. And frankly if anyone should be getting the treatment, Ivanka's duplicitous on women and children is beyond belief.

And that's the thing. Lyin' Sarah burns the truth and uses the ashes as mascara, but she does not personally attack anyone. And frankly if anyone should be getting the treatment, Ivanka's duplicitous on women and children is beyond belief.
Your insane opinion proves nothing, only that you are fed by the media. You don't know either of those women and you never will. You don't work in the white house and you never will. So, you know nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back