Trump tries to quote Bible and blows it

Open THE BOOK, go to Moses 4 it is also the book of NUMBERS, I call it Moses fourth, SO what I would hazard a guess those talking about Trump don't even know there are five books of Moses, or how they are related to The book of Revelations. In fact I would surmise the liberal mouthpieces who put out your talking point don't even know the opening line of the book Trump Quoted, or where to find it

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

saying "2'" instead of "second"----is a logical function of the brain

For anyone who is NOT familiar with the Bible it is logical. He is a liar and a fraud, and more importantly, he is a Liberal who congratulated Obama when he won the Presidency. But please keep supporting him!

For anyone who is familiar with studying the Bible, it is not uncommon and is not an issue. Many people say the Book of Revelations when it is in reality, the Book of Revelation, but they don't make fun of those who say it incorrectly. You are a very small person.

No, I know the Bible and I know a fraud when I see one.

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

For anyone who is NOT familiar with the Bible it is logical. He is a liar and a fraud, and more importantly, he is a Liberal who congratulated Obama when he won the Presidency. But please keep supporting him!

For anyone who is familiar with studying the Bible, it is not uncommon and is not an issue. Many people say the Book of Revelations when it is in reality, the Book of Revelation, but they don't make fun of those who say it incorrectly. You are a very small person.

We also know you have make thread after thread on here bashing Trump. You have made a total fool of your own self.

We also know you have make thread after thread on here bashing Trump. You have made a total fool of your own self.

Nowhere near the fools Trump supporters are making of themselves. Just Funny!

Trump could say he's reading The Bible but really be reading Penthouse Letters and his supporters would still believe him.

No kidding.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Fact check: Trump tramples facts

The ‘King of Whoppers': Donald Trump

He's been caught lying in a consistent manner. But do his supporters believe it? No, they just go about claiming it's the liberal MSM who's lying. Not once have I seen one of his uber loyal followers prove the said lies aren't real, not one has disproved he lied.
Trump supporters have to be the most gullible people walking this Earth, bar none.
Oh and what does the Bible say about lying?

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers
Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor

There are hundreds of verses in The Donald's alleged favorite book about lying, I guess he must of missed them?
How can people justify voting for such a person who will say anything to further himself?

You are speaking of Hillary here are you not. Perhaps Obama as well?

Yes, I could be but they aren't the topic of the OP. And considering I have stated repeatedly that it'll be a cold day in hell before I'd vote for Hillary and Obama never received a vote from myself, it's a mute point.
Now back to Trump. A person would have to have a serious case of lack of moral judgement and be really easy to manipulate to vote for Trump.
Easily the most competent candidate is Kasich, it's not even close.

Yep, there's a good reason why Trump has the largest unfavorable rating, by quite a margin. People with half a brain can see right through Trump for what he is,,,,,,, a phony, who knows very well how to sucker not too bright people..

Yep, there's a good reason why Trump has the largest unfavorable rating, by quite a margin. People with half a brain can see right through Trump for what he is,,,,,,, a phony, who knows very well how to sucker not too bright people..
What's amusing is Trump is supposed to be the 'outsider candidate,' the 'un-politician,' when in fact he's as much a fraud and liar as any career politician.

Well tell us a little about it then, like who wrote the book Trump quoted, NO peeking, is it new or old testament. Oh what is that book and verse, line, lets see I'm old as dirt now let me think, Sayeth ye not "thou fool" lest a fool thou be!! or something like that huh. Of course liberals always follow the talking points from their indoctrinators anyway even if it does lead off of the cliff.

President Trump - January 2017.

images
the "V" is for VICTORY. :biggrin:

What's amusing is Trump is supposed to be the 'outsider candidate,' the 'un-politician,' when in fact he's as much a fraud and liar as any career politician.

Not only is he an insider, he has bought most of DC.

Trump could say he's reading The Bible but really be reading Penthouse Letters and his supporters would still believe him.

No kidding.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Fact check: Trump tramples facts

The ‘King of Whoppers': Donald Trump

He's been caught lying in a consistent manner. But do his supporters believe it? No, they just go about claiming it's the liberal MSM who's lying. Not once have I seen one of his uber loyal followers prove the said lies aren't real, not one has disproved he lied.
Trump supporters have to be the most gullible people walking this Earth, bar none.
Oh and what does the Bible say about lying?

Proverbs 6:16-19
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers
Proverbs 19:9
A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.
Exodus 20:16
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor

There are hundreds of verses in The Donald's alleged favorite book about lying, I guess he must of missed them?
How can people justify voting for such a person who will say anything to further himself?

You are speaking of Hillary here are you not. Perhaps Obama as well?

Yes, I could be but they aren't the topic of the OP. And considering I have stated repeatedly that it'll be a cold day in hell before I'd vote for Hillary and Obama never received a vote from myself, it's a mute point.
Now back to Trump. A person would have to have a serious case of lack of moral judgement and be really easy to manipulate to vote for Trump.
Easily the most competent candidate is Kasich, it's not even close.

I tend to agree with you. From the first time I voted until now, I have always head people complaint, "Who do I vote for? They both are terrible."

Well, it seems that a lot of us will be holding our noses and voting for the better of the choices, of which none are very appealing.

In case of Trump, 1/4 brain is sufficient in most cases.

President Trump - January 2017.

images
the "V" is for VICTORY. :biggrin:
America IS great. Right now. Sad to see you don't think so.

It is a typical Trump ploy. He will degrade the country and if, when, he wins the WH, suddenly everything will be wonderful. This is a Great Country now.

I want Donald to bring all the jobs he has exported to China back to the US, as he promised. I doubt that he will.

I have to chortle at those who know so little about Scripture mocking another who knows so little about Scripture, as if they have any authority in the matter.

Forum List

Back