Trump tries to quote Bible and blows it

A Christian isn't commanded to commit the Bible to memory. A Christian is a person that believes that Christ is indeed the Son of God, that He died for our sins on that cross, and accepts that gift of salvation. Don't judge Trump or anyone else based on his Biblical knowledge. Judge him based on how much he loves Jesus. If you don't know how much that is, then don't judge at all. Judging not, prevents you from being judged down the road...

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

That's it, he's finished he may as well drop out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

After November, you will wish he had. Christians can see through his lies.
Christians can see through the Republican Establishment Sellouts - it's called Spiritual Discernment.
Trump is dismantling the RE and it can't come soon enough to suit me! I think he's great!

you like him because he has an ANARCHIST approach to his own damned
party?--------

Rosie, the Establishment Republicans are no longer a party. You cannot have a party without people.
Best thing for them to do? Shut out the lights, lock the doors and go home.

I like Trump for many reasons.
He's a smart business man, he's a tough negotiator and he is the only candidate who said he would ban all Muslim immigration. We can talk about the temporary thing once he is office.

Jeremiah------right now-----in the WHOLE WORLD----there is a horror looming---
a kind of world economic depression. I do not understand economics----but I do
know that SOMETHING happens to the system of trade and money, periodically, which ends up being------people starve. I actually believe that Trump DOES
understand economics and is the best guy to deal with the situation right now. ----
I believe that he is MOTIVATED to deal with such a problem whereas most world
leaders are far more focused on their own behinds. ---that would include Obama and Hillary. --------(if you suspect that I was influenced by John Steinbeck and his
"Grapes of Wrath"-----as a teen----you are right------economic depression is a killer)

I believe Trump's idea on trade w/ China is right on the mark. His idea for bringing back companies to the US is also very good. What I'd like to see Trump do is get us out of the UN, kick the NGO's like Trilateral Commission, CFR, BLM, Federal Reserve gang out and shore up our borders. Unless we get out of the UN, we'll be dragged further into this "international nightmare" - the New Word dis-Order - that is not in the interest of the United States. We have to protect our sovereignty as a nation.

Donald Trump cites 'Two Corinthians' while speaking at Liberty University

And the Bible is his favorite book? He is the BIGGEST LIAR TO EVER HOLD A BIBLE!

Trump has never touched alcohol, cigarettes or drugs in his life. His children are all successful, his ex-wives have not a single bad thing to say about him and he has the respect of his family, employees and business partners. Trying to put out someone else's candle will never make yours burn any brighter, Jim. Lighten up.

Christians can see through the Republican Establishment Sellouts - it's called Spiritual Discernment.
Trump is dismantling the RE and it can't come soon enough to suit me! I think he's great!

party?--------

Rosie, the Establishment Republicans are no longer a party. You cannot have a party without people.

He's a smart business man, he's a tough negotiator and he is the only candidate who said he would ban all Muslim immigration. We can talk about the temporary thing once he is office.

know that SOMETHING happens to the system of trade and money, periodically, which ends up being------people starve. I actually believe that Trump DOES
understand economics and is the best guy to deal with the situation right now. ----
leaders are far more focused on their own behinds. ---that would include Obama and Hillary. --------(if you suspect that I was influenced by John Steinbeck and his
"Grapes of Wrath"-----as a teen----you are right------economic depression is a killer)

I believe Trump's idea on trade w/ China is right on the mark. His idea for bringing back companies to the US is also very good. What I'd like to see Trump do is get us out of the UN, kick the NGO's like Trilateral Commission, CFR, BLM, Federal Reserve gang out and shore up our borders. Unless we get out of the UN, we'll be dragged further into this "international nightmare" - the New Word dis-Order - that is not in the interest of the United States. We have to protect our sovereignty as a nation.

Those stances alone will sink him.

In the General. He will win the RW loon in the GOP.

party?--------

I do not think isolationism is so easy-----we are ALREADY INVOLVED. Getting
out of the UN would be a nice idea------but it will not happen in a FLASH ----
MOST OF ALL------in IHMO----we have to BEWARE of the ONE WORLD
PERSONS------one economy, one religion, "MANKIND UNITE" ideologies
are a recipe for world wide disaster. --------the most pressing issue is IDENTIFY
THE EVIL PLAYERS <<< by that I am not referring to every jihadist nut with
a pistol-----but the IDEOLOGUES poisoning our world --------totalitarian utopianists
wherever are their lairs.

:banana:All the while he says the Bible is his favorite book. Just another lie to add to the long list of Trump lies.

But he will win the GOP nomination. The Dems are chuckling as they watch him dig a deeper and deeper hole for the GOP.

The chuckling you hear is coming from me.

party?--------

ALL THOSE, huh...??? You have actually said nothing------got anything specific in mind?

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

saying "2'" instead of "second"----is a logical function of the brain

party?--------

Perhaps Trump can start by having his clothing line made here in the United States instead of China and Mexico.

party?--------

From your record of predicting his downfall already, I feel very confident.

party?--------

Perhaps Trump can start by having his clothing line made here in the United States instead of China and Mexico.
How in the hell do you expect him to live high on the hog if he doesn't clearly make the most money he can off of slave labor.???

Obama-and-57-states-610x400.jpg

Donald Trump isn't a Liberal. He isn't a Conservative either. Donald Trump is a patriot. That alone is enough for me. We need more patriots in government.

Forum List

Back