Trump tries to quote Bible and blows it

That's it, he's finished he may as well drop out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

do not judge him-----I think he is a Presbyterian-----its not his fault-----

After the mess Obama has made I could care less what someone's religion is
You don't care about his constant pandering lies though?

You need to do your homework....

74638_490396744336775_2141945502_n.jpg

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

saying "2'" instead of "second"----is a logical function of the brain

Actually, a lot of folks say 2 John instead of 2nd John. Only buttholes make an issue out of it.

I've never encountered anyone who refers to it that way. It never even occurred to me that anyone would.

I have not encountered lots people talking about the book of john-----

Donald Trump cites 'Two Corinthians' while speaking at Liberty University

And the Bible is his favorite book? He is the BIGGEST LIAR TO EVER HOLD A BIBLE!

Tell me what is the difference between 2 and II?
Trump is fine. Leave him alone. At least he is reading the bible.
Are you?

Um, it's not called "Two Corinthians". It's called "Second Corinthians". That is how you say it. You don't approach foreign diplomacy by mispronouncing the name of the country whose leader you're meeting, and you don't appeal to Christians by not even knowing how to say the names of the books of the Bible.

And if you really think he got that citation from personal Bible studies, rather than having a speechwriter research it, you're a lunatic.

Tell Donald it is "Second" Corinthians. He is the idiot that said it. It illustrates how big a lie he told when he said the Bible was his favorite book. But you RW Lunatics please keep supporting the Liberal is Conservative clothing. It is Hilarious!

Yeah this is cutting Trump off at his knees....up 11 over Cruz in Iowa. It's a nothing and the left loons thought they had a winner LOL

And the Bible is his favorite book? He is the BIGGEST LIAR TO EVER HOLD A BIBLE!

Are you?

Um, it's not called "Two Corinthians". It's called "Second Corinthians". That is how you say it. You don't approach foreign diplomacy by mispronouncing the name of the country whose leader you're meeting, and you don't appeal to Christians by not even knowing how to say the names of the books of the Bible.

And if you really think he got that citation from personal Bible studies, rather than having a speechwriter research it, you're a lunatic.

Tell Donald it is "Second" Corinthians. He is the idiot that said it. It illustrates how big a lie he told when he said the Bible was his favorite book. But you RW Lunatics please keep supporting the Liberal is Conservative clothing. It is Hilarious!

You gonna tell Obama that he is not thee President over 57 states?

Saying "2" instead of "Second" illustrates how unfamiliar he is with scripture. He is the Chief Hypocrite in the Clown Bus. That is why he will win the nomination.

saying "2'" instead of "second"----is a logical function of the brain

Actually, a lot of folks say 2 John instead of 2nd John. Only buttholes make an issue out of it.

I've never encountered anyone who refers to it that way. It never even occurred to me that anyone would.

I have not encountered lots people talking about the book of john-----

I don't understand why. Most churches eventually go through all the Books of the Bible. At my church, we are studying 2nd Thes. in Sunday School, Acts during church services, and Nehemiah on Wednesday nights.

Are you?

Obama is not running for President in November. The hypocrite, Trump, is.

Are you?

You voted for the fool twice who doesn't even know how many states there are. Of course, you probably have no idea either.

Are you?

You voted for the fool twice who doesn't even know how many states there are. Of course, you probably have no idea either.

I didn't have to vote for him once. He had a couple of losers running against him..."47%"....:banana:

Are you?

Hey, kneejerk. Take that broad brush you're trying to paint me with and shove it up your ass.

Forum List

Back